RPGM Completed Wife Stealing Inn [v1.00] [Golden Cat]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Ashirou

Sep 4, 2017
Full save (Max level and All best UR Equip)

Slot 1: Before Good Ending (Just donate the rest of the money to trigger)
Slot 2: Before NTR Ending
Slot 3: New game+ (Based on slot 2)

MTCF

Aug 31, 2017
I appreciate the translation.... Any goldencat game getting translated means more people get interested in the circle

Still waiting for Syfil, Dark Beauty Reina and the dark skin girl game translations....

Sexdriver087

Jul 29, 2023
I somehow played the whole game like a classic RPG. Was only after 2 hours and the happy ending completed that I saw the real thing lol
The RPG game is repetitive but kinda challenging if you don't overlevel.

TheAvatar

Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 2798254

Who is this? In the prologue it's said they'll tell you later on. I guess I missed it but I'm curious :LOL:
That's the developer's avatar. If you keep entering and exiting the merchant's shop eventually it appears, and in that instance the merchant sells rare items. I think it's the classic 1 in a 20 chances of it appearing or something like that.

I played with the game, I liked it for what it is, fast and easy. There are some things that could be tweaked to make it a little better, like adding more challenges and the possibility of facing bosses all over again just to grind some more and maybe roleplay that more time is passing for the NTR to start and the protagonist to not notice. Being as it is, you either have to be very unlucky at the gatcha aspect or intentionally decide to let the NTR start - which could be intentional commentary from the developer about the genre, but I sorta doubt it.

I initially thought that if you kept coming back from the boss fights with 1 hp the NTR wouldn't start anyway because of a health check that demonstrated that you "tried" but failed, proving your worth to the wife, but ultimately it's just a money check. Considering that in the ending the developer comments about how he wanted a little more "reasoning" for the FMC to cheat, I would've hoped for a story beat in which she cheats furthermore because she thinks you've been slacking, which makes her feel less guilty.

I think that the plot is a slight satire of the genre (a photographer for gravure magazines in a fantasy world is not really that common of a plot) and there are many bits of self-awareness, but I would've preferred less comedy and more nuanced storytelling. I think this format has potential instead of stupidly long "RPG maker novels" or "game punishes you no matter what". Slightly expanded this could really turn into something that is well liked by the players. It's slightly fun. Could be a lot more tho.

I also strongly suspect the art is done by AI since she doesn't seem to have a vagina, nor the bull a totally visible penis. I doubt it's intentional xD

Last edited:
Reactions: Nefurien

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Honestly, I've been playing this for like 2 hrs now or something and it's the worst eroge from this author so far. The worst in general in a while even.
After all, I've not seen a single bloody scene or indication of an incoming scene at all.
Obviously, that also means I've gotten 0 story beats at all, other than the basic setup of 'I'm hitting the dungeon for cash honey, be right back'.

If the game itself would have been so phenomenal then that'd be fine I guess, but it's just your average RPGM dribble really.
I don't have anything against SOME grind, but this is literally ALL grind, just for the sake of the grind.

I've not deposited anything, except for the cash automatically deposited by killing the 3 bosses, but apparently ...

NOTE ...
I've read through the thread a bit and by now I get that this game actively does NOT want you to actually play the bloody game, making the whole thing a moot point to begin with. Just release a bloody CG set instead, if you don't want anybody playing your game the way it's introduced to actually get anything.

It basically looks like I've literally gotta just not play the game on purpose, going out & coming right back over ... and over ... and over again until the game finally decides to give up some of the story it's advertising? F'ing hell dudes.

Reactions: finalfrantasy

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The NTR is so avoidable you won't see it if you even half try to play the game. I just played a fairly dull rpg, collected half a million in 14 days and then lived happily ever after. Nothing strange here at all.

There's also no way to unlock events you haven't seen in the recollection room from the couple of minutes I poked around in there. Zero non-cuck events, for anyone wondering.
how do you view the recollection room? when I finished the game it said I could look through it but it instantly jumped me into either NG+ or the title screen and there's no title screen option to view the recollection room

Jakobstj

Jul 2, 2020
how do you view the recollection room? when I finished the game it said I could look through it but it instantly jumped me into either NG+ or the title screen and there's no title screen option to view the recollection room
When you're in NG+ there's a staircase in the bedroom, go over to it for the recollection room.

Reactions: Howler Sting

IceHunt55

Oct 10, 2018
Very wholesome game! Even the farming is fun and the boss battles are challenging but fair. NTR scenes are meh. Here's a full save. Save 1 - ng+, just sell 500 000 gold cash item for a happy ending. Save 2 - for the bad ends and ntr scenes

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Wife Stealing v1.00 Compressed (Untested)

Win 598 MB/147 MB :

Reactions: crazy1st

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Welp... Here we have another game that has a great idea... and then a terrible execution to said idea...

I honestly like it when games make it so that the MC is supposed to make some kind of effort to keep the NTR from happening to their SO. In my impression, that's how it should be. If it's a NTR game that follows the perspective of the cuck, and at times even the perspective of the one being stolen, then it should take effort to avoid this from happening...

Unfortunately, while this game has that idea, it executes it very poorly... and that's because it's way, way, WAY too easy to just earn all the money to beat the game. I did a 1st playthrough intentionally playing straight, so to speak... and no events happened at all, while the debt got resolved on Day 13 or so. Granted, this was partly because I got a poison sword drop in the volcano and that trivialized that boss and the boss after it... but still, it would have been doable even without that.

This of course is disappointing to me. I expected to need to make some kind of serious effort to avoid the NTR... but that was not the case at all. It was all too easy to do so, partly because there's no consequence to losing to the bosses, so there's nothing stopping you from bashing the MC's head against them to figure out their gimmicks after you cleaned up everything else in the dungeon.

Then the disappointment got worse when I discovered that the scenes are very half-assed. The game creates the impression that there's 23 H-scenes in this thing. That's wrong. A number of those scenes are just events with nothing sexual happening in them. Hell, some of the sex events don't have CGs for their entirety or a good part of them. It's utterly ridiculous. And on top THAT, the game also still manages to reuse CGs a bunch of times! There's 1 blowjob CG that pops 3-4 times. A boob-job CG that pops 2-3 times. One CG where she's groped and fingered on the bed that pops up a couple of times. Then about 6 sex CGs, a few of which pop up a bunch of times.

It wouldn't be terrible if the text made up for it... but it absolutely doesn't The scenes are super short and barely have any content to them.

On top of everything else, for me, this game kind of falls under the umbrella of "just cheating", rather than Netorare... and this is because Allen, the guy that's screwing the wife, doesn't actually fully take her away from the husband even at the end. He doesn't forbid her from fucking him. He doesn't humiliate the guy. Nothing. For all intents and purposes, Roy's life remains more or less the same while his wife is cheating behind his back, and she doesn't seem to have any intention of leaving him completely either, nor is her betrayal so complete that she does truly terrible things to him beyond just cheating. Sure, that's bad enough on its own, but NTR generally has that extra punch to it where the SO is genuinely "taken away" in some irreversible fashion... something that this game lacks, even if it implies that they'll get there eventually.

All in all, a complete letdown of a game. Not the worst way to waste some time, but still a big disappointment.

Oh, and, since I'm here... The translation... It's... ok I guess. It still has the marks of MTL in various places, and some other mistakes, but it's much, MUCH better than a lot of the usual MTL tripe that's allowed on F95 for some fucking reason. This is truly edited MTL, even if it's not perfect, you can tell that someone actually made an effort.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes