4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
  • To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Tried playing on joiplay doesn't work
Be grateful.
I played it on PC and gave up after 5 minutes.
As someone said previously, it's just a long, long script with barely any renders. Well there weren't many in the 5 minutes I played [clicked through] it.
Waste of a download.

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Why do I feel that I still get NTR'ed by looking at that face of the husband thinking that the beautiful hot wife had sex with him. I would have enjoy it a bit more if I play as the ugly dude with a big dick versus the handsome husband with a pencil dick

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Its a Kinetic novel dumbass, what do you expect, its like higurashi or umineko and those are still considered games
Still, a few different renders to look at would have been an improvement.
To read endless script looking at a basic render of an office is really quite boring.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Google Chrome reports the "mixdrop" download as a dangerous file. No negative comment on the Mega download. Windows Defender also said it was hazardous on the Mega opening.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
The art for the wife reminds me a lot of arist Matsumoto Kengo, especially the face. Anyways, im always up for some good Netori, thanks.