• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

shiori01

Dec 21, 2020
Google Chrome reports the "mixdrop" download as a dangerous file. No negative comment on the Mega download. Windows Defender also said it was hazardous on the Mega opening.
Maybe you're using non genuine Windows

I have Windows 11 and its built-in antivirus (Microsoft Defender) never complaints to me, it played along with this game

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Finally, the ugly fat bastard gets his wife stolen from an average looking dude this time!

Tit for tat !

Last edited:

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
Ofcourse you can't, for this type of specific Japanese kinetic visual novels, you need kirikiri plugin of joiplay. And the last time I tried it, it gave me a blank black screen.
It's Ren'py game and it's not even japanese, lmao. :FacePalm:

AMRFTY

Jun 28, 2023
Tried this game. I thought the graphics of Roommate Corruption were nice, but the story wasn't as strong.
I turned this game off after 10 minutes. The art style was nothing too special, but wasn't bad either. Average.
The way most of the story happens in monologue means a lot of reading and little interaction between people. It's just not very dynamically written. It feels like the character had to do a couple minutes of monologue to justify the weird angles this story takes you in. It's not for me, but you might like it if you're into static 2d conversations and a preying MC.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Remember gents, if your boss sucks, so does his wife :KEK: The artstyle is really familiar, though. I think the artist has a manga out there somewhere.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes