• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

quake123

Mar 15, 2018
Going to ask does anyone have the latest version or bug-fix. Bugs quite annoying. Found a few graphical glitches that are game breakers for me.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Crown Of Desire is another project you are working on, at the same time as you are working "hard" on this.
When a developer loses interest in one project, or simply has another creative idea, then starts another, the updates seriously suffer on the original project (going from every 2 weeks to every 4/6/8/ etc) since the time is no longer devoted to one project.
Some simply abandon their initial project altogether since they completely lose interest in its direction.
Others TRY and balance the 2 lifestyles (games) with failing success, ESPECIALLY at the reassurances that the original game will NEVER suffer.
I have seen this many MANY times on here within the last few years, and find that MENTIONING a NEW project when the first is near completion is a GREAT idea, having a side piece running in tandem with the first project is always a failure.
This is just an observation of someone who has seen good projects lost to time..like tears...in the rain.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
How can this be a Harem game, When the MC is a Pimp ? :rolleyes:
The Oirans (prostitutes) are not LIs (no affection stat & MC doesn't love them).
The LIs are not Oirans, they are exclusive for the MC - and since he can have multiple relationships at the same time without them killing him in his sleep (or otherwise ending the relationship) -> harem.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
The Oirans (prostitutes) are not LIs (no affection stat & MC doesn't love them).
The LIs are not Oirans, they are exclusive for the MC - and since he can have multiple relationships at the same time without them killing him in his sleep (or otherwise ending the relationship) -> harem.
Although It´s kinda annoying that you can´t romance Fudeyo since she has more personality and charisma that some of the LIs.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Crown Of Desire is another project you are working on, at the same time as you are working "hard" on this.
When a developer loses interest in one project, or simply has another creative idea, then starts another, the updates seriously suffer on the original project (going from every 2 weeks to every 4/6/8/ etc) since the time is no longer devoted to one project.
Some simply abandon their initial project altogether since they completely lose interest in its direction.
Others TRY and balance the 2 lifestyles (games) with failing success, ESPECIALLY at the reassurances that the original game will NEVER suffer.
I have seen this many MANY times on here within the last few years, and find that MENTIONING a NEW project when the first is near completion is a GREAT idea, having a side piece running in tandem with the first project is always a failure.
This is just an observation of someone who has seen good projects lost to time..like tears...in the rain.
Luckily, the WR:R story is at its end and we already have finished the script for the last chapters.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Although It´s kinda annoying that you can´t romance Fudeyo since she has more personality and charisma that some of the LIs.
I play this solely for Fudeyo, tell me about it... God dang.
Let's not forget that we were suppose to get some blonde "barbarians" to work for us.
Maybe even using the old Fudeyo model for a foreign oiran.
pic_3.jpg
Or the Feliecia model-another stunning blonde from HS game.
w2_4528.jpg

3.60 star(s) 39 Votes