DioVAnna

May 24, 2020
Changelog:
Wicked Rouge REFINE - Release v0.13.0

STORY
- A new plot story revolves around capturing Guren and transforming her into a sex-crazed maniac, culminating in kinky bondage play featuring Kisayo. Players explore a newly added Sacred Shrine exploration map, meeting familiar faces such as shrine maidens and the head priestess.

GAMEPLAY
- New exploration map consistent of 2 new map levels.

BUGFIX
- Fixed some texts issues during some events (including otsu hotspring sex scene)
- Fixed Otsu combat skill "Cleansing" not targeting allies.
- Fixed upgrade "Garden" price.
- Fixed upgrade "Bedrooms" price.
- Increased "Night Services" rewards for both normal and hard difficulty.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WickedRougeREFINE-0.13.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Green Layer

Aug 8, 2020
Yeah because thats totally not a arbitrary way of deeming gamedevelopment random f95zone user... /s
lol I mean unlike most other devs, some bring out more frequent updates than none..

for example there's begger and then there's other devs like NLT Media or Incestor etc. fidless also used to put out frequent updates back in the day when I last played it. so was thinking of picking it up again if its near completion, but it looks like it'll have to wait.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
we ever going to get a fix on the mercenary issue? I still can't win a fight no matter how many I hire, they are just a money sink at this point.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BTungsteno

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UAGC.gif
Wicked Rouge Refine [v0.13.0] [fidless]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 498 MB

- -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mlkel33

Dec 27, 2022
What's the cheatcode? I'm not starting over anymore. This is annoying now. Also, give us an "update only" option. Making people download the whole damn game over and over for literally nothing per "update" is annoying.

xgodjihyo

Feb 15, 2021
its been awhile but my save is backed up. my question is where the hell is fudeyo? shes not on my list of oirans.

Kroshen

Jan 8, 2023
I like this game. I like the mechanics.
But did I understand correctly? Is this a re-release of something that has already been done and not finished? And did the story development stop at about the same point? Because in this game I even paid attention to the story.
And now to the glitches and inconveniences:
-inconvenient navigation menu. A proposal to add the same links directly to the office at least. When you click on the same oiran - go to its statistics. And on her image display what she is doing today.
-nothing is known about the opponents, although there is even variety there. Suggestion: add an almanac of enemies. And shove it right into our wife’s office. At least some benefit will come from this place.
-I would like to see the stats of the girl’s body and temperament at least in the same skill window. Ideally - highlight it if it matches. The same way -matсhes of musicophiles and foodphiles. Although there are suspicions that they do not have any effect. Like the geisha skill (besides rough sex. the only useful skill). This may affect the rating, but it is not indicated.
-The system of passing through soft skills looks just as strange. It was logical for them to do that same skill test (if their temperament and body match) and to punish them not by refusing the client - but by reducing or increasing profits from the client. Although - again - nothing seems to affect the price. Well, if the result is really bad, all you have to do is block the girl for half the time penalty, for example.
Bugs:
-several times during the transition from the novel to the game, the ability to press was lost.
- girls don’t get more skilled from “communication” with clients. I noticed it more than once.
-The disease really knocks girls out of the picture.
-mercenaries are useless. The improvement in reducing raids is also similar. And in general, I would like to see an event where you are attacked more or less, or by certain gangs for some reason.
-very fast and ragged development of the story. + I have that the assassin, that Mei and Kaede just appeared at the same time even before the scene for reasons.
-and this was very stressful, because I still have not earned a normal income (due to the slow growth of fame). And for some reason I need to feed them all with money. Although I see a function to send some to the reserve, I don’t understand how. In the girls' menu I see the inscription 2 out of 2. Or 4 out of 2. This is probably another related and not working mechanic - paying for open workplace. Which, in theory, should be opened like places for guests (which looks rather useless)
These are my first impressions of the game.

Reactions: Tomomasa
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes