Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
this is the first part of a game?? or is just finished and u will not have to weait till another game is done for watch the real end? any1 can tell me the deal with this game? what is that about "The end is near" i never played this game so pls help me guys !!

Reactions: ASLPro3D and DA22

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
this is the first part of a game?? or is just finished and u will not have to weait till another game is done for watch the real end? any1 can tell me the deal with this game? what is that about "The end is near" i never played this game so pls help me guys !!
This game is the complete 1st book of the Wicked Choices world. Jack and company are working on 'side' story that will impact how the 2nd book(and 3rd) will proceed. As you have not played, I will not spoiler, but the side 'adventures of a changed boy' is the wheel of fate turning on a character. This character was instrumental in a rather jarring scene(you will know it when you see it) during book 1. Some have complained about how 'wordy' the game is, but I would more than recommend you play through. It is an original world, with a deep and rich history( or unique view on ours). Beautiful and differing characters. Book1 is the setting of the stage and introduction of many of the key players in game that is afoot.

Enjoy!

Hiddink11

Nov 7, 2018
This game is the complete 1st book of the Wicked Choices world. Jack and company are working on 'side' story that will impact how the 2nd book(and 3rd) will proceed. As you have not played, I will not spoiler, but the side 'adventures of a changed boy' is the wheel of fate turning on a character. This character was instrumental in a rather jarring scene(you will know it when you see it) during book 1. Some have complained about how 'wordy' the game is, but I would more than recommend you play through. It is an original world, with a deep and rich history( or unique view on ours). Beautiful and differing characters. Book1 is the setting of the stage and introduction of many of the key players in game that is afoot.

Enjoy!
Thanks a lot for that info i think i will wait to the side games i have patience

Reactions: ASLPro3D

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017

Enjoy!
I didnt think it too wordy. I thought he got the balance just about right considering what he was trying to do and give us something of a back story and a plot. Two things most devs are quite frankly shit at or just dont give a damn about! I like you would recommend this as one to play through and more tha worth the extra effort to do so.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
data299tn That is the end cliffhanger of Book I and cannot be avoided. It will be resolved at the begin of book 2, yeah Jack is a meanie and a tease, luckily he did not end it at the begin of a sex scene with Our Lady Syrina. Not even he is that cruel luckily. :p
No, you have done it. If I even find one small evil cliffhanger scene like this, your are the guilty one:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
And Jack: This are not the cliffhangers you are looking for:p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
nmp01_0184.png

THE END IS IN SIGHT!! Update on Prologue, Chapter One of “Adventures of a Changed Boy” – February 8, 2019
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

I am pleased to report that ALL main story renders are DONE and with animation total of 390 unique renders!!

And, as you can see by the finished Twine File, that this is the BIGGEST release that we’ve EVER done!!! Complete with many different variables, flags and animations!!!!

update2_8.png

I am quite proud of this, to be honest. *big grin*

All that is left now is some minor clean-up work and editing of my story writing on my part (and, hopefully, the wife’s part tonight) and then I package everything up and ship it to Palanto tomorrow to program!!

While he is doing that, I will be doing all of the renders of the character dialogue portraits that you’ll see during the conversations and the credits section, get that shipped off to Palanto on Sunday and I will immediately get to work on Chapter Two of the “Adventures of a Changed BoyPrologue… which will continue the story and will also feature new characters and a couple of SPECIAL guest appearances!!

Thanks to everyone for your WONDERFUL patience, CONFIDENCE, ADVICE and CONTINUED support of us, it really MEANS A LOT to us and we hope that you will be able to see that in this release!!

Okay, back to work for me… just wanted to share the GREAT NEWS and I return you now to your regularly scheduled program…

…talk soon!
~Jack

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No, you have done it. If I even find one small evil cliffhanger scene like this, your are the guilty one:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
And Jack: This are not the cliffhangers you are looking for:p
No worries if Jack will do anything like that to us, I am already collecting the worst 24 hours of soap series ever released on tv to sit through for Jack as appreciation for his cruelness. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
HEY!! I liked SOAP!! I could handle 24 hours of it!!

View attachment 241876

:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My Gods, I had all but forgotten that show!
I didnt think it too wordy. I thought he got the balance just about right considering what he was trying to do and give us something of a back story and a plot. Two things most devs are quite frankly shit at or just dont give a damn about! I like you would recommend this as one to play through and more tha worth the extra effort to do so.
I agree 100%, twas but giving that 'outside' view, as to not seem the 'fanboi' I am. :p Attempting to give a fair and measured response, but show the love that I believe is deserved. The original diatribe was far longer(probably a touch less eloquent :) ) So, I trimmed my tongue and still tried to pass information without blathering on about the joys that are Syrina and such. I am known to be long winded, and attempted to be concise for once, heheh.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Trust m Jack it will be nothing as enjoyable as that series :devilish:and yeah i remember it as well, was a great spoof. Good luck to Palanto by the way, seems it will be his busy week from now on. :)
YOU would assault us with 'As the stomach turns', and 'Venereal Horse Spittal', wouldn't you! Mine mind's eye cannot unsee the visions you have already set upon me!

Reactions: DA22 and ASLPro3D

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Why was my thought wandering about a class of a bunch of people, at least 99% of them from this thread and when I think about the teacher I feel sad.:whistle:

And I hate all of you, if the game will be released around the time I usually work:p:p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Hey, I am just happy to finally be able to release it... I was getting tired of this chapter... seriously, tired of it... :D
Now you only have to release the next few prologes, AoaCB, perhaps some prologes again, Book 2, Book 3 and, if @DA22 and I can convince you for a very nice, comfortable and warmed chair a lot more books than you like - And yes, I use my opportunity to tease you back:cool::p

But of course I can understand that you're tired of this chapter of the journey, even if all the others are waiting for it.;)

I know that from work, even if you have a intresting project, if it begins to haunt you, then it is time to move to the next - and hope someone else can take care of your mess:eek::oops::ROFLMAO:

Serious I have some project that I classifed as haunted ones. All intresting parts are done and no the haunting me with all the unintresting, grunt work parts or they ones that come up every now and then and usually you don't know use at least the same amount of time to familiarise with it (again) than to solve the problems....
And the best time is, when you now have the idea, were you have searched in vain before and then used a more stupied aproach to "solved" it. The reaction then, when you come across the more simpler and clever idea, is usually the same:
single_facepalm.jpg

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Hey, I am just happy to finally be able to release it... I was getting tired of this chapter... seriously, tired of it... :D
Even the best birthing is never easy. Aww, but the joy of watching the growth. 'Tis the true fun of parenting. Remember our lil' minx Syrina was not what you thought at the outset;).

Forix

Apr 21, 2017

THE END IS IN SIGHT!! Update on Prologue, Chapter One of “Adventures of a Changed Boy” – February 8, 2019
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

I am pleased to report that ALL main story renders are DONE and with animation total of 390 unique renders!!

And, as you can see by the finished Twine File, that this is the BIGGEST release that we’ve EVER done!!! Complete with many different variables, flags and animations!!!!

I am quite proud of this, to be honest. *big grin*

All that is left now is some minor clean-up work and editing of my story writing on my part (and, hopefully, the wife’s part tonight) and then I package everything up and ship it to Palanto tomorrow to program!!

While he is doing that, I will be doing all of the renders of the character dialogue portraits that you’ll see during the conversations and the credits section, get that shipped off to Palanto on Sunday and I will immediately get to work on Chapter Two of the “Adventures of a Changed BoyPrologue… which will continue the story and will also feature new characters and a couple of SPECIAL guest appearances!!

Thanks to everyone for your WONDERFUL patience, CONFIDENCE, ADVICE and CONTINUED support of us, it really MEANS A LOT to us and we hope that you will be able to see that in this release!!

Okay, back to work for me… just wanted to share the GREAT NEWS and I return you now to your regularly scheduled program…

…talk soon!
~Jack
Proud of your team! You outdid yourself, and I am sure it will pay off! Are all of those boxes a "slide" of story or a story path? What does it represents exactly (been too shy to ask till now)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well, I can certainly say this much... with the storyline that gets revealed in Chapter One and Two of the Prologue, I have effectively created a way in which to tie two of my other games and stories that I would like to do in the future... in short: I can take the effects of "Wicked Choices" and advance it nearly 100-200 years into the future timeline!!

You could say that my brain has been working overtime and while doing so, I had an epiphany that now allows me to tie two (possibly three) other storylines that had been separate from "Wicked Choices" originally, but can now have them taking place within the same universe... only thing is... by the time that I get to the one that takes place 100-200 years from "Wicked Choices", I am going to need some serious Mecha and spacecrafts! :D

So, when I say that I am tired of working on this chapter, it is because I am so excited about the future that I want to get this one done as possible so I can move to the next, then the next, and then the next after that and so on! ;)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes