DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah you are one big mean tease, looking forward to it when it is ready and ofc strength, patience and a good outcome for you and your lady. Maybe you should sick our Lady on her bosses a bit for revenge. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm in the pole position, motor running hot:LOL:
And it didn't help that your always teasing me with her. If your episode is out I must have a word with her:love:.
I can honestly say that Namiko is going to be one of the Major characters in "Adventures of a Changed Boy" and "Wicked Choices: Book Two"... she has such a complicated backstory and current story blends nicely into the whole theme of "AoaCB"!!!

Reactions: Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah you are one big mean tease, looking forward to it when it is ready and ofc strength, patience and a good outcome for you and your lady. Maybe you should sick our Lady on her bosses a bit for revenge. :p
I should, because I am sure that Our Lady of FAP would not appreciate me getting round from all of the pizza I've been eating! LOL

[edited]
Or my wife either. :ROFLMAO:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well it would be a good reason for your wife to put you on a strict diet of kisses and other physical activities to bring your weight down. That is something Our naughty redheaded Lady would approve of and possibly your wife as well. :p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Well it would be a good reason for your wife to put you on a strict diet of kisses and other physical activities to bring your weight down. That is something Our naughty redheaded Lady would approve of and possibly your wife as well. :p
HELL that is something that I WOULD approve of as well!! :LOL:
I may be OLD, but I'm not Dead Yet! :ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I would say that our readheaded lady would also active support this and would most likely join in the action for the better or worse of you two:p

And now for something completely different:
What can we await from you regarding the animation?:sneaky: I know enough that you don't set your goals low, so I know that is not some puppet string "animation" other use.
So what can you share with us? - I know I hate that I have asked because I know you will tease us more than ever:p

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I would say that our readheaded lady would also active support this and would most likely join in the action for the better or worse of you two:p

And now for something completely different:
What can we await from you regarding the animation?:sneaky: I know enough that you don't set your goals low, so I know that is not some puppet string "animation" other use.
So what can you share with us? - I know I hate that I have asked because I know you will tease us more than ever:p
Expect the romance/sex scenes to be lesbian with Namiko's lover (Yukio) and that just ONE animation is 34 frames/images long... ;) (not this two or four image stuff, like in other games)

Wait till you see the public humiliation scene planned in "Chapter Two" with a female sexually harassed by two men... IF people decide to go that route!! The animation planned for that will be pretty hot, I think!!

D

Deleted member 42

I've been wanting to play this for a while but i stayed away because of futa/trans/bestiality so i wanted to know if these are avoidable?

Sierra3

Dec 17, 2017
I've been wanting to play this for a while but i stayed away because of futa/trans/bestiality so i wanted to know if these are avoidable?
Avoidable, depends on the choices you make. The futa is completely avoidable, however if you do get that scene, it can quickly be skipped over (been a while, I think it is only a couple frames, if that). The trans/bestiality is avoidable as well, but on the off chance you get to those scenes, it is more implied than actual.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Avoidable, depends on the choices you make. The futa is completely avoidable, however if you do get that scene, it can quickly be skipped over (been a while, I think it is only a couple frames, if that). The trans/bestiality is avoidable as well, but on the off chance you get to those scenes, it is more implied than actual.
As Sierra3 said, it depends slightly on your choices. The FUTA contet is fully avoidable, though there was no ingame warning for that part. Well there was, but only if you really read the full story and understood beforehand "who" is a FUTA and who isn't ;) But that was also answered here in the thread somewhere ;)

Not sure if you mean transvestite with trans or transformation the first isn't in the game and the second is your choice to make.

The bestiality is a little trickier, we kinda forced one route or the other (showing or not) depending on your choices, though the bestiality is as Sierra3 said only implied and not fully shown to the player.

Well if you still want to play it and really want to avoid content like that read the walkthrough while playing. Warnings for content like this are included in it (not everything has a warning though...).

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I would say, whoever win, will have all royal members of the Demontas and Angealion summoned, the lucky winner included, to a big king sized bed.

Good luck to survive the fuck feast that is mostly certaine and even if you survive this, be awaire you are not the Antichrist, only a normal human being.:giggle:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
How does the dice game work? Is it just high number or are there hands? I've gotten a straight but was beaten by a three of a kind so i can't tell
Mmmm... think you replied in the wrong forum, as the only lots you cast in our game is for your fate! :devilish:

Reactions: DA22 and Forix

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Just a heads-up... though it has been only -40 degrees out and parts of Michigan is without power (not me, thank god!!), I have been steadily working on the game!!

I am however working on a part right now where I can't get this Led Zeppelin song or this image out of my head while I have been working on it... I blame @Sierra3 for my problem!! :D

viking_kitty.png

If you weren't there when it came out, you missed the Wild West of the Internet.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Okay, just as a heads up for everyone, I am going to have to take a break from working on the game today to work on changing some things on our Patreon page in order to not get in trouble or go 'under review', it would seem that we can't even do "implied nudity" which I have as few animations on our "The Flasher" and "The Exhibitionist" tiers... got (and have) removed the animation from the "As a Futanari" in game scene from the Front Page... and put any image of Karma in her Goddess outfit behind the Paywall.

*sigh* I hate when something comes along to distract me from my work.

Wyrme

Nov 23, 2017
Right there with ya, on the 2400 baud modem, hacking away on bbs chat and some bordello game(I dismember the name) until someone forgets the '/'tell and everybody know exactly was said to whom. Awww, nostalgia, it ain't what it used to be.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
800px_COLOURBOX11294628.jpg
Brief Changes to Our Patreon Page – January 31, 2019
(as posted on our Patreon Page)

As some of you may have noticed, we had to take down the animated banner images on our Patreon Overview Page, as well as, remove the “As a Futanari” animated image and put some of our “Update” posts behind the paywall as they were not compliant and violated the “Implied Nudity” rule of Patreon.

I DO NOT want this post (edited: or thread here on F95) to become a complaint about the way in which Patreon has to run their business to remain compliant with their Internet Merchants… that isn’t the reason for this post and I understand and support their reasoning!

This post is to inform you to the reason that those images have been removed and to let you know that we won’t be reworking them until we get “Chapter One” of the “Adventures of a Changed BoyPrologue into your hands…

…right now, we feel that making our CURRENT subscribers and supporters HAPPY is MORE IMPORTANT to us than doing a few images to try and attract new ones.

We thank you for your patience and your support and will fix/update our Front Page once we’ve done our first release.

Thank you,
~Jack

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes