ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Considering one of your players is a raging dyke i'm now wanting to see a game made by Kathleen Kennedy and those are words I never thought i'd see myself type.
Heh... that had me laughing so much that I now have to clean my monitor from the Mt. Dew that I was drinking as I read it!!
Much love to you, dear!! :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I hope this was just a bad dream. Maybe you should change you medications. Are you applying to work on South Park by any chance? Thank God there is only one April 1st in the year. I am hoping it is an April Fools Joke. It might be too close to teh reality of what is happenning at Disney and Marvel.
Yeah, sadly they are getting kind of close to actually maybe doing something like this... you aren't the first to point that out.
Particularly because I try very hard to be inclusive and stuff in my work... but, yeah, it is a JOKE... first there is NO WAY that I would option "Wicked Choices" to anyone that didn't keep me on board to make sure that the story and my vision held up through the production... second, there is NO WAY that I would EVER let ANYONE else write Syrina... no way in hell! ;)

Reactions: DA22

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Yeah, sadly they are getting kind of close to actually maybe doing something like this... you aren't the first to point that out.
Particularly because I try very hard to be inclusive and stuff in my work... but, yeah, it is a JOKE... first there is NO WAY that I would option "Wicked Choices" to anyone that didn't keep me on board to make sure that the story and my vision held up through the production... second, there is NO WAY that I would EVER let ANYONE else write Syrina... no way in hell! ;)
The best April Fools are those that might be close to the truth. I see a lot of Movie/ Games/ TV Franchises/ Comics etc being destroyed by Wokes. What the Wokists have done to Tolkein for instance is Criminal. They have utterly destroyed Dr Who as well.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The best April Fools are those that might be close to the truth. I see a lot of Movie/ Games/ TV Franchises/ Comics etc being destroyed by Wokes. What the Wokists have done to Tolkein for instance is Criminal. They have utterly destroyed Dr Who as well.
/start rant

I will go on the record and say that I am for inclusivity and diversity, I just don't need it forced down my throat. I have close friends who have transitioned and one that is currently transitioning, I still love them, still friends still very close friends with them. And though I am the whitest motherfucker you will ever meet (as well as a redneck to boot) I have brothers and family members who are POC and I would DIE for them, I love them and there is nothing in this world that I would not do for them!

As some of the above mentioned have told me, there is a point for championing rights... and there is a point to where it has become detrimental to who they are and want to be and not representative of them... some have, mind you, their words, have said the last thing they need is another white person thinking they need to REPRESENT or CRUSADE them...

Respect, acceptance, love... these are things that is done on an individual basis, if I dislike or disagree with someone, it isn't because of their skin color, their nationality, their religion or their gender, it is because I don't like them as a person or disagree with their viewpoint... just like any living being, I don't want to be marginalized because I am a "white dude", whether it is in Gaming (as a Gamer) or as a television/movie goer...

To me, EVERYONE deserves same kind of respect, dignity and benefit as anyone else... we are human beings, not a metric because some politician, bank, lender or anyone tells us that we are. Treat people with the same respect you want... it is as easy as that.

/end rant

Reactions: c3p0 and DA22

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
/start rant

I will go on the record and say that I am for inclusivity and diversity, I just don't need it forced down my throat. I have close friends who have transitioned and one that is currently transitioning, I still love them, still friends still very close friends with them. And though I am the whitest motherfucker you will ever meet (as well as a redneck to boot) I have brothers and family members who are POC and I would DIE for them, I love them and there is nothing in this world that I would not do for them!

As some of the above mentioned have told me, there is a point for championing rights... and there is a point to where it has become detrimental to who they are and want to be and not representative of them... some have, mind you, their words, have said the last thing they need is another white person thinking they need to REPRESENT or CRUSADE them...

Respect, acceptance, love... these are things that is done on an individual basis, if I dislike or disagree with someone, it isn't because of their skin color, their nationality, their religion or their gender, it is because I don't like them as a person or disagree with their viewpoint... just like any living being, I don't want to be marginalized because I am a "white dude", whether it is in Gaming (as a Gamer) or as a television/movie goer...

To me, EVERYONE deserves same kind of respect, dignity and benefit as anyone else... we are human beings, not a metric because some politician, bank, lender or anyone tells us that we are. Treat people with the same respect you want... it is as easy as that.

/end rant
I actually agree with you. The Wokists went too far with the Witcher TV Series in particularfor one. I loved the Novels, which I bought and I loved the Games, which I also bought. I am still playing the Wild Hunt. The TV Series though just got worse and worse until it became unwatchable. Henry Cavil who was perfect as Geralt in the first season should have been the next Bond in my view. The Casting directors for the next Bond Movie have got it badly wrong in my view. I digress. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!"

I prefer the Producers of Movies, TV Series, Comics, Games etc sticking to the source material and not changing it to force messages and other agendas dwnh our throats.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I actually agree with you. The Wokists went too far with the Witcher TV Series in particularfor one. I loved the Novels, which I bought and I loved the Games, which I also bought. I am still playing the Wild Hunt. The TV Series though just got worse and worse until it became unwatchable. Henry Cavil who was perfect as Geralt in the first season should have been the next Bond in my view. The Casting directors for the next Bond Movie have got it badly wrong in my view. I digress. "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you!"

I prefer the Producers of Movies, TV Series, Comics, Games etc sticking to the source material and not changing it to force messages and other agendas dwnh our throats.
(fuck, kind of doped up and hit enter before I actually posted something... if my body doesn't fall apart and kill me, these drugs certainly will...)

I expect we'll be seeing some changes happening, it won't happen overnight, but with ESG money and lending drying up and the repeated losses and beatings that they've been taking, I think we are going to see the true colors of the companies getting easy money by pretending to be 'diverse' at the barest of minimum to get that money to return to their usual ways...

...we are seeing massive layoffs and who do you think that they are getting rid of the most... the ones that latched onto things, pounded their chests, rattled sabers and screamed at the sky... no, really, they fucking stood in a park and screamed at the sky...

...and we are seeing a divide unlike any other in the game industry... it is sad really.

I get not being accepted, sure... I may be a straight, white man, but believe me, I grew up as an outcast, unliked, unaccepted, hated just for breathing air... all I had was my notebook and the worlds I created in my head to escape, it was a place where I could be anyone, do anything and, most of all, escape from the hatred cast my way for being and looking different... but things would've only been worse for me, if I screamed in their face, yelled to try and get them to like and accept me...

Which is what we see happening and it isn't working... NEWS FLASH: Yelling at people, calling them names, trying to trample over them isn't the way to do things, no matter what you do, THOSE PEOPLE WON'T LIKE YOU! You are WASTING YOUR TIME...

What worked for me was, this: Accept yourself, I mean truly accept yourself, you don't need everyone's affirmation to be WHO YOU ARE... they don't like you, who gives a shit, who the FUCK are THEY that you should need their approval? Be yourself, live your life, fuck them if they can't handle it... you don't need anyone's approval to live your life.

Becoming the same as them, just in reverse, only is going to make the gulf wider... I just don't understand how people think that strong arming something is going to get them to bend, it won't... they'll snap and things will only get worse.

Just my thoughts on the whole bullshit... both sides are doing things wrong, everyone's angry and no one is going to win.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The problem with the whole "modern audience" nonsense is it makes no sense.

They keep talking about having strong women leads that we never had before yet women have had leads in movies since the 50's. We had 2 Charlies Angels movies people loved as cheesy as they were. They made 1 Charlies Angels movie "for a modern audience" and it was complete shit.

I especially hate how they force lesbian relationships where they make no sense and this is coming from one.

They make it a characters entire personality and nobody wants to see that.

I just wish they would stop remking movies and games and ruining them. I swear if I ever see a Lost Girls rip of my one of my fave Vampire movies i'm gonna break a bitch.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017

They keep talking about having strong women leads that we never had before yet women have had leads in movies since the 50's. We had 2 Charlies Angels movies people loved as cheesy as they were. They made 1 Charlies Angels movie "for a modern audience" and it was complete shit.

I especially hate how they force lesbian relationships where they make no sense and this is coming from one.

I just wish they would stop remking movies and games and ruining them. I swear if I ever see a Lost Girls rip of my one of my fave Vampire movies i'm gonna break a bitch.
Exactly!!

Representation without validation for that representation just makes it look like pandering! It has gotten to the point where all of representation is just "token" additions... man, we had that in the 60's!!

No strong women leads fuck... what about Pam Grier??!!??!! Not only did she kick ass in the 70's, she was BLACK and became a household name! There are SO MANY strong female leads... but now you have... ugh... what they have today, oh and let's make her lesbian... this whole thing has been a "let's check as many boxes as possible, so we can get the ESG money"... fuck, these corpo's don't give a SHIT about anyone's cause, all they care about is money and once it is gone, so is anyone with their cause... and this shit doesn't represent anyone in a positive light!

I have no problem if two girls or guys go at it hot and heavy, but for fuck sake AT LEAST give us a story build up and a fucking reason for it being there! Just throwing two actors or actresses together with lame as story and chemistry that is as believable as me winning the fucking lottery doesn't make it BELIEVABLE or WATCHABLE... it just cause people to roll their fucking eyes, sigh and stop going to the theater.

I just want to scream: "You've lost the audience with that shit. Pushed it down their throats till they were sick and if they vomit and show their distaste for a second or third helping, calling them things like "bigots", "racists", "misogynistic" only is going to make them dislike you more, hate on you more... and, what's worse, make them side with those whom you really had the problem with..."

But no one will listen... everyone is so damn angry they can't hear and if anyone even tries to talk to them rationally, they get kicked to the proverbial curb and called one or all of those labels above and a sympathizer against their 'cause'.

Truly insane. I feel like I am living in the movie "They Live".

And... it's sad.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I for one like Ghostbuster 2016.:eek:o_O

Of course not the movie, as till now it's the only one I couldn't watch to the end.
I like that this monstrosity of a movie failed so hard and was economical failure that all of them didn't even think Ed about doing a second one based on it.

This should happen with all those who try the same. Technical speaking, it is just the old motto form follows function. The black/white/asian male/female/whatever straight/gay/bi/... should be, because it fits story, plot, etc not because I want this asian gay male, cause I need one for my bingo sheet.:cautious:
Sure, sometimes it may the role may need to be adapted, cause the available actors/actress doesn't fit the initial character well enough. If you can do that and still stay true to the story, then why not otherwise it may not be a wise choice and would be better to simple not do it at all.

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017

I just wish they would stop remaking [sic!] movies and games and ruining them. I swear if I ever see a Lost Girls rip of my one of my fave Vampire movies i'm gonna break a bitch.
A lot of things that 'Have never been done before!' according to Mainstream Pop-culture of post Web 2.0 went past my cereal bowl in the late 80s and 90s when some badly translated japanese anime, that was censored to oblivion, still managed to deliver its main premise... and I didn't give a shit 'cause they weren't Optimus Prime.

Original Sailor *Cough* Moon *Cough* Attack *cough* *cough* No. 1 *Cough*

If your narrative ignores everything your grand parents watched coming to pass and all your parents actually achieved... not much has been done in like ever... *bangs rocks together to invent fire*

#SyrinaDisneyFAP

I for one like Ghostbuster 2016.:eek:o_O

Of course not the movie, as till now it's the only one I couldn't watch to the end.
I like that this monstrosity of a movie failed so hard and was economical failure that all of them didn't even think Ed about doing a second one based on it.

This should happen with all those who try the same. Technical speaking, it is just the old motto form follows function. The black/white/asian male/female/whatever straight/gay/bi/... should be, because it fits story, plot, etc not because I want this asian gay male, cause I need one for my bingo sheet.:cautious:
Virtue Tokens are like NFTs everybody wants them when they are hype and then forgets...

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This particular part is the fucking problem.

Character1: "I am not just gay. I am gay, proud and here to show everyone how wonderful to be gay is, how I was mistreated and how you should all be like me"
Character2: "sure buddy. Not sure how that will help surviving this alien attack that is about to wipe us out, but thanks for sharing that with the audience. They dont care if we live and save humanity, they care who do you like fucking. Good that we have the priorities right!!".

It is all about not just showing you the force diversity, but making sure you show that diversity is better than the non-diversity.

It is kind of contradictory, even. A perfect example of how stupid this is in on Avengers Endgame. They want to show women are as good as superheroes as men. So they decided a super cool image of all super heroines together, in the MIDDLE OF A FREAKING WAR, was not just natural but awesome. It felt forced, ridiculous and obviously there for pandering to a particular audience.

They want women superheroes equal to men? Then mixed them, show them fighting by each other. If gender does not matter, all in the same bag in a natural way (this was a freaking war) would be better than just making a huge "we could be helping winning this war, but we thought sitting and waiting for the best female team picture made more sense,. Girl power! Smile!!".

They have absolutely no idea.

Meanwhile, you have other cases that totally nailed it. Dorian from Dragon Age Inquisition is gay, and a part of this story is affected by it. So it is not just that it is irrelevant. But it is natural, it is just part of the character and he is so much more than a guy ticking a box.

If it weren't for Solas, he would have been my favorite companion. And comparison with Solas is not fair, given how vital solas is for the whole series.

Last edited:

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Syrina having some fun with Tinkerbell... oh damn, why does that thought turn me on as much as it does?? :oops: :sneaky: :rolleyes: :giggle:
Syrina totally dominating Tinkerbell, bound with leather straps.... huge toys... oil... OH MAN, maybe being bought by Disney wouldn't be so bad!
Tinkerbell would have the most ingenious toys...

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Syrina having some fun with Tinkerbell... oh damn, why does that thought turn me on as much as it does?? :oops: :sneaky: :rolleyes: :giggle:
Syrina totally dominating Tinkerbell, bound with leather straps.... huge toys... oil... OH MAN, maybe being bought by Disney wouldn't be so bad!
And now go with that idea to Disney.o_O:whistle::LOL:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
This particular part is the fucking problem.

Character1: "I am not just gay. I am gay, proud and here to show everyone how wonderful to be gay is, how I was mistreated and how you should all be like me"
Character2: "sure buddy. Not sure how that will help surviving this alien attack that is about to wipe us out, but thanks for sharing that with the audience. They dont care if we live and save humanity, they care who do you like fucking. Good that we have the priorities right!!".

It is all about not just showing you the force diversity, but making sure you show that diversity is better than the non-diversity.

It is kind of contradictory, even. A perfect example of how stupid this is in on Avengers Endgame. They want to show women are as good as superheroes as men. So they decided a super cool image of all super heroines together, in the MIDDLE OF A FREAKING WAR, was not just natural but awesome. It felt forced, ridiculous and obviously there for pandering to a particular audience.

They want women superheroes equal to men? Then mixed them, show them fighting by each other. If gender does not matter, all in the same bag in a natural way (this was a freaking war) would be better than just making a huge "we could be helping winning this war, but we thought sitting and waiting for the best female team picture made more sense,. Girl power! Smile!!".

They have absolutely no idea.

Meanwhile, you have other cases that totally nailed it. Dorian from Dragon Age Inquisition is gay, and a part of this story is affected by it. So it is not just that it is irrelevant. But it is natural, it is just part of the character and he is so much more than a guy ticking a box.

If it weren't for Solas, he would have been my favorite companion. And comparison with Solas is not fair, given how vital solas is for the whole series.
Well, now we can be assured that we will still be getting another year of the same ol' shit from the House of the Mouse after yesterday's Proxy Battle.

I think Disney's (or Iger's version of it) has maybe a year to turn things around, but don't see that happening, since there is so much already in the pipeline that they can't change their direction on a dime... but fuck it, not even purchasing "Wicked Choices" would be considered a BAD direction after listening to their board meeting yesterday. Which is saying a lot after listening to some of the shareholders.

As for the state of world in regard to social politics... I fully expect this world to have a fucking complete meltdown and the "Unsure of themselves and who they are" generation is going to be a big cause of it.

I am so fucking glad I am nearing the end of my lifecycle... as I couldn't imagine being in my Teens or early Twenties and trying to survive through all of the shit the younger generation has been planting and what they'll be reaping when it comes time to harvest.

They are in for a very rude wake up call... because they just are not in touch with reality, the lot of them.

Honestly, I won't lie... I stopped watching television and going to see movies. I spend all of my time now either working on the game and trying to get better at my craft, or when I spend time with the wife in front of the television, we are usually just watching Anime... better written, not slanted bullshit (unless it was subbed/dubbed by Funimation, which just shuttered this week) and a fuckton more entertaining... so, yeah, I've pretty much have withdrawn from society (thank you COVID for making it possible). :LOL:

As for gaming, heh... I haven't bought a AAA game title since the current Forza Motorsport's game. Hell, I am still in the FIRST ACT of Baldur's Gate 3 and haven't touched it since my surgery in August. Though, I am liking the look of Steller Blade, but just don't have the time to really game, because I've been so focused on my own... I get up, I work till the wife gets off of work (or until my body says NO MORE and I have to dope up and lay down), then watch Anime, put the wife to bed, work a bit longer and then go to bed myself... I just don't do anything but that anymore.

So, at least in my case, I am limited in my exposure to the insanity that everyone seems to be constantly bombarded with... yay me! :sneaky:

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Well, at least Disney stock is not doing so hot after the vote and they are still over 47 Billion in debt. Add in the SEC violation for leaking the early voting results before the meeting and they are not gonna have a fun start to 2024.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yeah, that was a huge steaming pile of crap... did you notice, at around 8pm the info leaked and that was the start of the decline in stock value? It is now trading at $120 a share, but it is still less than the value before the announcement... in short, Disney is fucked.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
OK.... really BIG NEWS and UPDATE about the game posted in the other thread found HERE!!!

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes