ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
WCB1_Spicybanner01nc17.png

UPDATE: Wicked Choices: Book One – ‘GoM’ Spicy Edition – January 15, 2024
(As posted on our Patreon Page)

Hello everyone, I hope that this finds you all well and that the New Year has been treating you well!

So many things have been going on around here, it is hard to figure out where to start or what to start off with… but, I suppose I should start with the latest news… the NEWSpicy’ rerelease of “Wicked Choices: Book One” which you can grab from behind our paywall in our Game Release Tab (sorry, Patreon Terms of Service and all about adult content).

Just before the New Year, and despite the age of our game, we were contacted by about wanting to make “Wicked Choices: Book One” their Game of the Month and asked if we’d be interested in also releasing the game on their site (which can be read here: ¬).

First of all, we were deeply honored that someone would recognize the work and effort that we put into our first game and even make it a Game of the Month after being out for so long! So, we definite agreed and wanted to do something more than just release the ‘remastered’ version, we would put it on the NEW FRAMEWORK that Epadder has created and will be used with the sequel “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” as well.

This new version has the ‘Our Friends’ area that lists some of our friends who are also creators of 3D content and games, as well as helped me SO MUCH get into and learn how to use Daz Studio to bring our graphics to what is now seen in many of the 3D Adult Games.

There are also now ‘Achievements’ and ‘Trophies’ that can be unlocked during gameplay and playthroughs, which is expected from games that are released on Steam.

The pathing system that helps track your playthrough has been tweaked to be more intuitive and better track/unlock your progress during gameplay… as well as, a more robust END OF GAME save system to make importing/exporting your previous game into the sequel more streamlined.

AND, YES, YOU’LL BE NEEDING TO IMPORT YOUR ‘WICKED CHOICES: BOOK ONE’ SAVE FILE INTO ‘WICKED CHOICES: BED CHAMBERS’ WHEN IT COMES OUT!!

Additionally, I tweaked the scenes that take place POST END CREDITS to not only include a hint of what is to come in the sequel, but also some NEW ARTWORK featuring all of the work that I’ve been doing in Daz Studio and learning from so many other wonderful creators who’ve taken me under their wing and tolerated my endless questions, banters and ideas!!

That has taken up the majority of our time, preparing everything, texting it, doing the artwork for it, creating all of the additional character over from Victoria 4 to Genesis 8, converting clothing to show their old looks that you are familiar with seeing them as, as well as, doing endless re-renders of the previous work that I had done with the new and better lighting system taught to me by BadtimeTales, Straz, MoonLightDevCorp, OutOfAshes and many, many others!

Aside from all of that, it has been a struggle to survive the holidays, the freaking weather, taking pain meds to deal with the freaking weather and eventual snow that we finally got, as well as, dealing with the flu which I seem to have caught after visiting the little monsters (nieces and nephew, yay me)…

..but… work is proceeding and getting stuff done to move forward with things. I know that I might be a little slower than others, but think once I get more skilled in this and get a little more adjusted after the surgery that I had a few months ago, I will be able to pick up to a much better pace.

Speaking of which, about time I get back at it here… got lots of re-rendering left to do, but DEFINITELY feel free to check out the SPICY Editionof “Wicked Choices: Book One’ when you have some time and see the kinds of features that you’ll be able to expect from us with our next game, “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” and also take an opportunity to read the wonderful words that wrote about our first game (

I hope all of you are doing well and want to thank all of your for your continued support and kindness as we’ve done this and thank everyone for their work to help us get better in our desire to provide great, fun and sexy entertainment to everyone!!

Talk again soon,

~Jack

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Hello everyone, I hope that this finds you all well and that the New Year has been treating you well!

So many things have been going on around here, it is hard to figure out where to start or what to start off with… but, I suppose I should start with the latest news… the NEWSpicy’ rerelease of “Wicked Choices: Book One” which you can grab from behind our paywall in our Game Release Tab (sorry, Patreon Terms of Service and all about adult content).

Just before the New Year, and despite the age of our game, we were contacted by about wanting to make “Wicked Choices: Book One” their Game of the Month and asked if we’d be interested in also releasing the game on their site (which can be read here: ¬).

First of all, we were deeply honored that someone would recognize the work and effort that we put into our first game and even make it a Game of the Month after being out for so long! So, we definite agreed and wanted to do something more than just release the ‘remastered’ version, we would put it on the NEW FRAMEWORK that Epadder has created and will be used with the sequel “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” as well.

This new version has the ‘Our Friends’ area that lists some of our friends who are also creators of 3D content and games, as well as helped me SO MUCH get into and learn how to use Daz Studio to bring our graphics to what is now seen in many of the 3D Adult Games.

There are also now ‘Achievements’ and ‘Trophies’ that can be unlocked during gameplay and playthroughs, which is expected from games that are released on Steam.

The pathing system that helps track your playthrough has been tweaked to be more intuitive and better track/unlock your progress during gameplay… as well as, a more robust END OF GAME save system to make importing/exporting your previous game into the sequel more streamlined.

AND, YES, YOU’LL BE NEEDING TO IMPORT YOUR ‘WICKED CHOICES: BOOK ONE’ SAVE FILE INTO ‘WICKED CHOICES: BED CHAMBERS’ WHEN IT COMES OUT!!

Additionally, I tweaked the scenes that take place POST END CREDITS to not only include a hint of what is to come in the sequel, but also some NEW ARTWORK featuring all of the work that I’ve been doing in Daz Studio and learning from so many other wonderful creators who’ve taken me under their wing and tolerated my endless questions, banters and ideas!!

That has taken up the majority of our time, preparing everything, texting it, doing the artwork for it, creating all of the additional character over from Victoria 4 to Genesis 8, converting clothing to show their old looks that you are familiar with seeing them as, as well as, doing endless re-renders of the previous work that I had done with the new and better lighting system taught to me by BadtimeTales, Straz, MoonLightDevCorp, OutOfAshes and many, many others!

Aside from all of that, it has been a struggle to survive the holidays, the freaking weather, taking pain meds to deal with the freaking weather and eventual snow that we finally got, as well as, dealing with the flu which I seem to have caught after visiting the little monsters (nieces and nephew, yay me)…

..but… work is proceeding and getting stuff done to move forward with things. I know that I might be a little slower than others, but think once I get more skilled in this and get a little more adjusted after the surgery that I had a few months ago, I will be able to pick up to a much better pace.

Speaking of which, about time I get back at it here… got lots of re-rendering left to do, but DEFINITELY feel free to check out the SPICY Editionof “Wicked Choices: Book One’ when you have some time and see the kinds of features that you’ll be able to expect from us with our next game, “Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers” and also take an opportunity to read the wonderful words that wrote about our first game (

I hope all of you are doing well and want to thank all of your for your continued support and kindness as we’ve done this and thank everyone for their work to help us get better in our desire to provide great, fun and sexy entertainment to everyone!!

Talk again soon,

~Jack
If I read the article on spicygaming correct , you've used Daz3D for it. If my memory serve my right, then you've writen on different occasions that you've used Poser and that it wasn't easy to used the Gen3 (I think) models in Poser and have their mesh nets right. Also one reason, why your options was limited, cause it needed to work with Poser.

But on the bright side, we don't have the 80 times used park, with the 500 times used shop and the ... - you get the drift.:LOL:

Also any plan on releasing that on other stores? (Itch, GOG, Epicstore, Steam)

/E: Also nice to know that you've change your name SLpro3d:LOL::p
1705346517146.png

Also, how could I forget it. Congratulation on your success Jack!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: ASLPro3D

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020

Talk again soon,

~Jack
OMFG....great game gets better!

Grats Jack...going to have to grab this version!

• Red Heart

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If I read the article on spicygaming correct , you've used Daz3D for it. If my memory serve my right, then you've writen on different occasions that you've used Poser and that it wasn't easy to used the Gen3 (I think) models in Poser and have their mesh nets right. Also one reason, why your options was limited, cause it needed to work with Poser.

But on the bright side, we don't have the 80 times used park, with the 500 times used shop and the ... - you get the drift.:LOL:

Also any plan on releasing that on other stores? (Itch, GOG, Epicstore, Steam)

/E: Also nice to know that you've change your name SLpro3d:LOL::p
View attachment 3265916

Also, how could I forget it. Congratulation on your success Jack!
Heh... yeah, actually the meshes I originally used where before Genesis... so pre-gen, but are right about it being Daz meshes, just wasn't done in Daz, but Poser... but since Spicy isn't native English or really into the 3D development end, he got some things wrong and the translator (AI maybe) that was helping them probably didn't help much, with the cut & paste, missing the start of the sentence (I've done it a few times by thinking I selected all of the text and missed a couple of letters in).

Personally, I am just happy that our game finally got some grandstanding and acknowledgement... It was always disappointing when we had the most active of discussions here amongst ourselves, that all of us... including many of you guys, busted our humps to create a damn good game and yet games like Big Brother got all of the attention here and elsewhere.

I love my faithful friends, but felt like we were passed over a lot of times by other people that might've liked the game... now, hopefully, this will deliver some new people that all of us can break in. ;) :LOL:

Our loveable FAP won't be happy unless she owns the contents of EVERYONE'S refrigerators! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DA22 and c3p0

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Congrats man! You guys definitely deserve the recognition. Hopefully this leads to more Patreon support for your team. (y)
Thanks, my friend!!

We hope so too... would be nice to ride the wave of the new interest and maybe get a little better support as we work and move forward!! :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Solomon Grundy

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
OMFG....great game gets better!

Grats Jack...going to have to grab this version!
Thanks Mav, I appreciate it, my friend!!!

I can honestly say, seeing the new artwork actually in the game software I was like: "OH WOW... HOLY SHIT! That looks REALLY... wow!!!"

It is really wild to see how the old characters look in their new meshes and with so much better rendering abilities... these next games are going to look so different and much better!! ;):giggle:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
WCB1_SpicyEdition.png

The Spicy Game of the Month Edition of "Wicked Choices: Book One" with new features like updated "End of Game Save", "Achievements" and "Post Credit" changes is now available for FREE for you to download from the Front Page and play!!

Thank you for your patience and thank you to everyone that took some time to support us and download it. We appreciate it!!

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wicked Choices: Book One [Remastered v1.0.1] [ASLPro3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Wicked Choices: Book One [Remastered v1.0.1] [ASLPro3D]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Thank you, my friend, going to post this on the front page!! Appreciate it!! :giggle:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It's great to see another update (and news) from this incredible game!
The epilogue to show what is coming is a very nice touch and I do hope we get to see that game one day!

Thank you and you will, soon!

Trust me, it's been a whole heck of a lot of work, redoing and getting so many characters changed over to the new software, learning how to convert, rig their old cloths to work on the new figures, as well as finding/buying new outfits for them that are higher resolution than their Poser/V4 outfits are, surviving the weather and actually having to shift gears briefly to do the Spicy Edition for the Game of the Month was a surprise that took 3 weeks of my time to accomplish with the guys... BUT... BUT... we are nearing the end and will have something for all of you.

It is GREAT to see how things are coming out, the difference in the artwork compared to the first game... to actually see the difference in the original game's epilogue blew me away with the difference between the old characters and the new and can really see all of the effort that I've been putting in to learn Daz Studio. I may not be 100% perfect with it yet, might still be a bit slow and anal when it comes to being sure that the artwork is top notch for all of you... but, yeah, this is going to be AWESOME!!

I've been going broke buying all of this shit... but, I think it has been worth it, when you see what we've been able to do now! :giggle:

Lala70

Apr 1, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked but couldn't find the answer so hoping someone can advise. Should I start with book one? Or the prequel (is that 'adventures of a changed boy' ) or is that something different again? Agents of Karma is book 2?

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Sorry if this has been asked but couldn't find the answer so hoping someone can advise. Should I start with book one? Or the prequel (is that 'adventures of a changed boy' ) or is that something different again? Agents of Karma is book 2?
Start with this.

Reactions: ASLPro3D and c3p0

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WickedChoicesBookOne-1.0.1Remastered(Spicy version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.[/b]​

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is Wicked Choices Bad Chambers a update to Book 1 or is it an entirely new Story in the same Universe of Book One and Agents of Karma?. I really do look forward to watching that bully in Agents of Karma to changing.

• Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes