• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
Choices in this was disappointing. At first I did choose to sex with Claire, but once the sex scene with Claire and Paige started I went back and tried to avoid Claire. That changed nothing. Didn't continue the game after that fake choice BS. Good luck with the sequel and with your health issues.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ASLPro3D

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Choices in this was disappointing. At first I did choose to sex with Claire, but once the sex scene with Claire and Paige started I went back and tried to avoid Claire. That changed nothing. Didn't continue the game after that fake choice BS. Good luck with the sequel and with your health issues.
If you play farther into the game you will understand that this did make a difference. Some actions won't be made known to you for a long time into the game. So what you did with Claire has nothing to do with her and Paige. That scene was fixed and unavoidable. There is a star in the lower right corner of the screen if you clik on it is shows the different paths to the game, with a few of the paths leading to a game over... So you do have choices and they do have effects unseen latter on. Hope you continue in the game but if not Peace.

• Red Heart

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
View attachment 2915322
What's wrong? This happened all the time and can't play on mobile
Like it says on the front page, when you playing on Android: (Android Users: You MUST grant the game app storage permission or you WILL get errors!)

Go into your Android settings, click on the Wicked Choices App and give it the permission it needs to save data onto your device.

Reactions: r0ckh0und

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
As it is said, choices aren't immediately made apparent to the course of the game... and having sex with Claire is kind of necessary since she is the one that triggers your transformation into being the Antichrist... but, anyway, hope you find something more to your liking out there.

Reactions: c3p0 and yltohawk

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
As it is said, choices aren't immediately made apparent to the course of the game... and having sex with Claire is kind of necessary since she is the one that triggers your transformation into being the Antichrist... but, anyway, hope you find something more to your liking out there.
Hey old man you still listening to the wife... Glad to see you up and about. It's starting to get colder up there so no snow shovels ok. Ok I am sure it is getting old by now but we badger you out of concern so take care of yourself and I will see you on the threads.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hey old man you still listening to the wife... Glad to see you up and about. It's starting to get colder up there so no snow shovels ok. Ok I am sure it is getting old by now but we badger you out of concern so take care of yourself and I will see you on the threads.
I am doing much better and yes, I've been listening to the wife as best as I humanly can (or to the best Jack is able to at least). I was cleared on Wednesday to be free of the foul smelling, sweat collecting neck bumper and floatation device and it only took me 3 m/s to unvelcro it and toss it into the trash can and announce my FREEDOM from it in a loud voice!

I, however, am still very much tender back there and the muscles have certainly not finished knitting together... I may not be off the painkillers quite yet, but I've greatly reduced my intake of them and can somewhat now think clearly or hold a though for longer than only a couple of minutes... still have Physical Therapy to do, that is going to be fun (NOT) and honestly haven't done much of anything except try to work in Daz and sit in a recliner a lot.

Sadly, I haven't even played any of my games much (Baldur's Gate 3 or Starfield), I think I only played BG3 once since my surgery and refuse to play Starfield until the Creation Kit for it comes out (I am not stupid, won't listen to the hype, it is a Bethesda game after all and still remember Fallout76 well enough to know better).

In short, been focusing on getting better with Daz Studio, thanks to the many creators on Twitter who've been teaching me some great things and have been working to build up a follower count that will help us when it comes time to request people to wishlist our game on Steam... but, honestly, have been doing my best to listen to the doctor and the wife (and you all as well)... I can't keep having major surgery every year like I've been having for the last 3 years... my body can't handle it, my wife can't handle it, our patrons and fans can't handle it and, honestly, I can't handle it mentally either... nor can my wallet.

But, yeah, getting better and doing my best to OBEY.

Sierra is also doing better, been a few days since I've talked to him, but he's been home now for a week and getting used to things after his surgery... I will wait for him to decide how much he wants to share about it, but I can say that right now the doctors are saying that he is CANCER FREE!! But, please, keep in in your mind and thoughts, his road to recovery is much further to achieve than my own.

~Jack

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Wish you and Sierra all good as well as a complete and fast recovery.

And yeah, cancer is nasty. One of the modders here died from it this year, although first, from what little I know it seems he had a good chance in beat it someone, as well as a friend of my mother died from it, daughter of one of my mother other friend too.
Well it is nasty and today you either have a non-natural death or it is either through cancer or cardiovascular disease.

Also getting old is easy, but getting old and being healthy and fit as a fiddle, its the hard thing.
Well, I serious excited to the (around) next 40 years of my life.:cautious: Well, not really, as I doubt I will achive the being 80 or more and be in the best of health.

• Red Heart

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
the problem is that cheating is misleading in his own way, because it can only be the mc that does the cheating.... same as the missuse in this fórum of the NTR tag, i dont want to sound like an asshole and im okey if you choose to not add it, but i think of how the tag is used in this fórum this game have clearly "ntr" even if the wife dont leave the mc to go with that other dude she fucks.... its sad but thats how it is... i complained about this in the fórum and wanted a new tag for when a "heroine have sex with others" and is or is not in a relationship with the mc, just so that people know that the game shows a heroine having sex with others beside the mc (show not literally meaning, ofc)... but it was rejected since they use NTR :pensive:
I haven't started this game yet, I usually type in the search bar "NTR" to see conversations about it just in case a dev slips something it that may or may not be considered NTR but I may still dislike because it may still evoke the same uncomfortable feelings...

For clarity sake is there at any point where a female you can get jiggy with fucks another man and we can't avoid/prevent it from happening, I'm aware there is some form of "bestiality" like tentacles but I don't know if that is optional either...

I don't care about past relationships as long as we don't see it, I don't care about lesbian stuff either, I just want to know if any girl we fucks other men and if so could you please explain the context and whats happening?

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
so according to the developer NTR is only when love interest(s) is having sex and MC gets to see. After playing like 60 games i came to the understanding that :-

1) NTR:- Main Character's love interest(s) having sex with any other man, doesn't matter if MC is watching or not, is NTR. Though Love interest(s) doesn't leave MC after this sexual act she is still being seduced away from MC and that is why she had sex.

2)Rape:- Same as above but here love interest(s) is having sex unwillingly or to put it in a easier way she is forced to have sex.

Cheating in a game usually shows MC cheating on his/her love interest(s). For the other way NTR is used.

I ain't asking anyone to add 'NTR' to genre. It's up to the person who is responsible to modify first post but I request to at least mention in the first page that one of the Love interest(s) will cheat on you by having sex with an another man and also will be raped and it is necessary for the story and therefore cannot be avoided. This single disclaimer will stop half of the NTR comments in this thread.
Ah thank you very much, I really appreciate this comment and I'll avoid this game from now one

For some a LI getting raped may not count as NTR but either way for many who dislike NTR it still gives us the same negative vibe, it doesn't matter if it is willing or unwilling we just don't want to see any female characters we like being used in any way by others, most of us are okay with lesbian stuff but it's impossible to please everyone...

Anyways thanks again for the warning, and I myself Believe there should be a NTR tag because I'm Under the assumption the rape tag is usually used when the MC does the raping usually in a girls sleep but rape is still rape

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I haven't started this game yet, I usually type in the search bar "NTR" to see conversations about it just in case a dev slips something it that may or may not be considered NTR but I may still dislike because it may still evoke the same uncomfortable feelings...

For clarity sake is there at any point where a female you can get jiggy with fucks another man and we can't avoid/prevent it from happening, I'm aware there is some form of "bestiality" like tentacles but I don't know if that is optional either...

I don't care about past relationships as long as we don't see it, I don't care about lesbian stuff either, I just want to know if any girl we fucks other men and if so could you please explain the context and whats happening?
First thing that is important to know about this game, though it might have romance and in the far future possibly a (part) harem ending, this is NOT a get with LI game nor a NTR genre game. It is first and foremost a story driven game, where people do have motivations and own life without MC and sometimes opposing goals. There may be scenes one might consider NTR, but the game is not about the NTR genre and is also not setup in a way you can only lose.

Knowing that, there are a number of lesbian (and futa) scenes that do not involve MC and mostly concern ladies MC has not met yet and may never even be fuckable for MC. The NTR scene most will fall over is his wife, which is not shown but implied. This is part of the story line though where she has reason to be unfaithful from past and also is part of a power struggle and how you will deal with it later will have an impact on game. There is the big difference with your normal NTR game where she does not just cheats on you because she thinks with her pussy or is blackmailed, but also you will get the option in next game to deal with that betrayal. Even if MC might still care about his wife, she is not per se a love interest and may well be part of the antagonists.

Last edited:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Ah thank you very much, I really appreciate this comment and I'll avoid this game from now one

For some a LI getting raped may not count as NTR but either way for many who dislike NTR it still gives us the same negative vibe, it doesn't matter if it is willing or unwilling we just don't want to see any female characters we like being used in any way by others, most of us are okay with lesbian stuff but it's impossible to please everyone...

Anyways thanks again for the warning, and I myself Believe there should be a NTR tag because I'm Under the assumption the rape tag is usually used when the MC does the raping usually in a girls sleep but rape is still rape
Judging from what you believe to be NTR, I would say this is not likely a game that you'll want to play, especially considering the sequel game that will be coming out is focused around NTR specifically with different Main Characters. So, yeah, you may want to avoid this one.

There are others in the game that do have sex (not just the MC) and the person that is raped is raped by another individual (and it isn't pretty... which is the way it should be, rape is RAPE and should NEVER be pretty).

Your belief about NTR, I have to say, is deeply incorrect... but it is a subject I don't care to debate... done it enough already here. :)

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes