BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Anyone able to post a full or nearly full save / gallery? Forgot about this game until just now but I don't feel like doing such a massive replay.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yet ANOTHER new update posted... this time with some EROTIC character introductions: HERE!!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
There is no walkthrough?
No there isn't, honestly, with the in-game pathing system, you really don't need a walkthrough... it provides you all the hints of what that story branch will lead to.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
News about the sequel game release of "Wicked Choices: Bed Chambers" and also about Syrina (everyone's loveable FAP) is HERE!!

Reactions: Haast

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I was really liking this till I got up to the part where Claire has sex with her brother

I don't mean any offence, but I don't think this game is for me after seeing that.
But good luck dev with whatever you choose to make next.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I was really liking this till I got up to the part where Claire has sex with her brother

I don't mean any offence, but I don't think this game is for me after seeing that.
But good luck dev with whatever you choose to make next.
At least be precise: She was raped by her brother.
Other than that it is mandatory for the story in my eyes and we get revenge.

Jul 24, 2020
Lol I already don't like the start, I mean you're supposed to choose between fucking your niece in an uncontrolled environment or getting raped by her? I mean damn, how much of a horny idiot is this MC? Even if you don't expect a guy with a camera to be filming you, you should atleast be mindful of the people sleeping upstairs, so don't fuck her in the kitchen, take her somewhere your sure no one will see you! And if your niece wakes you up at night with your dick in her hand, slap her of you! Don't let yourself get raped like a pathetic, horny idiot!
Whatever, I'll continue on the fucking her willingly path for now, but I like MC's to be a little more intelligent and disciplined, so I do hope he'll get his shit together soon

Reactions: Drunkmilkman
Jul 24, 2020
Lol I already don't like the start, I mean you're supposed to choose between fucking your niece in an uncontrolled environment or getting raped by her? I mean damn, how much of a horny idiot is this MC? Even if you don't expect a guy with a camera to be filming you, you should atleast be mindful of the people sleeping upstairs, so don't fuck her in the kitchen, take her somewhere your sure no one will see you! And if your niece wakes you up at night with your dick in her hand, slap her of you! Don't let yourself get raped like a pathetic, horny idiot!
Whatever, I'll continue on the fucking her willingly path for now, but I like MC's to be a little more intelligent and disciplined, so I do hope he'll get his shit together soon

Well, I reached the start of chapter 5, but I'm calling it quits for now, the MC's total lack of self worth and confidence is pissing me off to much, it wouldn't be so bad, if only the perspective didn't keep changing, it just makes the MC's wallowing in self pity feel much longer then it probably is

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes