• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Why so many viruses recently?

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Just use windows update, your microsoft secure probably doesn't have DB updated. Some false positives happen around here as well before updating.
Decent suggestion you made about suggesting windows update, true, windows update has security updates and microsoft secure DB update is paramount to have for additional security protection, but i still do not believe its as efficient. Additionally, some rely and depend on windows defender to protect from viruses, but that is just utter BS. windows defender is not good enough to protect a person from stronger viruses such as rootkits and even keyloggers. i highly advise using a anti virus program suite rather than just a standalone protection program like malawarebytes. i have used malawarebytes myself and its ok, however it doesn't have built in firewall feature like Bitdefender does, so that alone makes it less efficient.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Count Morado, anne O'nymous you 2 good friends? Sounds like you are getting along with each other very well. :)
Just two persons more or less in the same age range (I'll take it in my favor, I've your age Count Morado), and who happen to have had a certain amount of interaction in a forum that don't need you to be 100% serious all the time.
I guess that we share the same mentality when it come to "online life". When, along the time, you happen to have interesting and pleasant online interactions with someone, why act differently than when it happen IRL ? So, we are acquaintance, and sometimes it can be seen in the way we interact.
What doesn't mean that we always agree, nor necessarily that we are good friends. See it more like two co-workers that get along well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hu lover