Why is there a lack of games where the female characters like to be dominated by the mc ?

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
For me there's really 2 things missing from most corruption focused games.

1. Plausibility. There has to be a believable progression leading to the point where the girl likes what she ends up doing. Repeating something over and over that she doesn't like doesn't count.
2. Complexity. This ties into the first point and basically comes down to how believable the transition is from the girl's starting point to the end point. To me, the most believable way to do that is for the MC to discover things she likes and link activities that include things she already likes with something MC wants to corrupt her into liking.

Most of the corruption games I've seen completely fail on the plausibility scale and boil down to a couple of different options.

1. Just force her to do something she doesn't like over and over until she magically starts to like it.
2. Mind Control. So basically just magically make her like anything you want with no effort or justification required.
3. Alcohol. This one I don't mind as much if it's combined with something else. Alcohol and drugs DO lower inhibitions and lead to people doing things they might not otherwise do. So this one actually gets a bit of a pass from me if it's used well.

Oct 26, 2017
A good bunch of STGs with femsubs actually involve consensual BDSM and aren't mindless slave trainers.
It's all about what you mean with "they like to be dominated".

Do you want to build a lively harem?
Do you want girls who go "I like it rough, make it tough" on you?
Do you want to personalize your experience, let the game affect the outcome or let them have unique personalities?

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
terminal desires has the female mc getting dominated by huge cock zombies and she is hesitant but loves it, now watch her get pumped with your zombie cum

Reactions: fuck925
Apr 18, 2021
Yeah your right i'd say spot on, but the thing with corruption games is that it is based on tyrannical side where the mc not only dominates the girls but they are turned into mindless beings which is a turn off for me. What i need is a game where the dominant/submissive relationship should be consensual, Where the mc wears the pants in the relationship and all that jazz.

I haven't come across any game with this premise any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Have you checked out Sisterly Lust? One of the characters has a domination path that is consensual but begins with her asking for money. The MC and mother also dom a female employee who they eventually invite into the family.

I'm also working on a game right now that involves consensual domination for a couple characters. One is a brat/dom relationship, the other a more typical trusting sub/dom relationship.

Reactions: fuck925

fuck925

Feb 23, 2019
Have you checked out Sisterly Lust? One of the characters has a domination path that is consensual but begins with her asking for money. The MC and mother also dom a female employee who they eventually invite into the family.

I'm also working on a game right now that involves consensual domination for a couple characters. One is a brat/dom relationship, the other a more typical trusting sub/dom relationship.
Yeah played it, Good game that. Anyway thanks for the suggestion and all the best for your game.

Reactions: Fatalmasterpiece

fuck925

Feb 23, 2019
A good bunch of STGs with femsubs actually involve consensual BDSM and aren't mindless slave trainers.
It's all about what you mean with "they like to be dominated".

Do you want to build a lively harem?
Do you want girls who go "I like it rough, make it tough" on you?
Do you want to personalize your experience, let the game affect the outcome or let them have unique personalities?
Yeah i don't mind harem.
Actually i love girls who like it rough.
Unique personalities would be great to have.

If you know some then please suggest some thx in advance