Why is there a lack of games where the female characters like to be dominated by the mc ?

fuck925

Feb 23, 2019
There are good amount of games where the female characters are corrupted into mindless fuck slaves, But i am just curious about why are there almost zero to none games where the women genuinely like to be dominated by the mc.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
People generally make games based on their own preferences and then spread out from there.

Take it from there.

Reactions: F4C430

obibobi

May 10, 2017
In many of those cases they always wanted to be dominated, they just didn't know it yet. Sex game logic.

But I think the main reason is that there's no build up if she wants to be dominated

fuck925

Feb 23, 2019
What i mean is the female character opens up only to the protagonist she falls in love with, lets him only to dominate her and not by to dominated by every single man on the planet.

I think their can be a good amount of build up based on this premise.

Reactions: chainedpanda

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
What i mean is the female character opens up only to the protagonist she falls in love with, lets him only to dominate her and not by to dominated by every single man on the planet.

I think their can be a good amount of build up based on this premise.
That's like a watered down version of the kink of "male domination." Basically it's just romance with BDSM role play. I'd make a guess that the majority of people into male dom lean more to the corruption and hardcore side than romance. That's why the kink plays more into the male power fantasy than female liberation.

fuck925

Feb 23, 2019
That's like a watered down version of the kink of "male domination." Basically it's just romance with BDSM role play. I'd make a guess that the majority of people into male dom lean more to the corruption and hardcore side than romance. That's why the kink plays more into the male power fantasy than female liberation.
Yeah your right i'd say spot on, but the thing with corruption games is that it is based on tyrannical side where the mc not only dominates the girls but they are turned into mindless beings which is a turn off for me. What i need is a game where the dominant/submissive relationship should be consensual, Where the mc wears the pants in the relationship and all that jazz.

I haven't come across any game with this premise any suggestions would be much appreciated.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
There's a pretty large number of harem games out there but it sounds like you're looking for something more like cuckquean. Those are very hard to find unfortunately. I have no idea why, especially since the reverse (cuckold) is very popular. From what I've noticed harem and FFM are usually the closest you can find to cuckquean but that doesn't focus as much on the MC's primary love interest usually. They tend to focus mostly on MC just using all of the women like fucktoys rather than actually having a convincing relationship with any of them.

fuck925

Feb 23, 2019
There's a pretty large number of harem games out there but it sounds like you're looking for something more like cuckquean. Those are very hard to find unfortunately. I have no idea why, especially since the reverse (cuckold) is very popular. From what I've noticed harem and FFM are usually the closest you can find to cuckquean but that doesn't focus as much on the MC's primary love interest usually. They tend to focus mostly on MC just using all of the women like fucktoys rather than actually having a convincing relationship with any of them.
Romance with BDSM role play is basically what i am looking for and yeah that's totally true games with cuckqueen are rare don't know why tho as you mentioned reverse cuckold is very popular.

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
A lot of japanese games have female characters who, at first glance, appear very conservative and proper but secretly want to be dominated and used by a male they're attracted to. I think there's plenty of content there if you look in the right places.

fuck925

Feb 23, 2019
A lot of japanese games have female characters who, at first glance, appear very conservative and proper but secretly want to be dominated and used by a male they're attracted to. I think there's plenty of content there if you look in the right places.
can you please name some of them ?

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I can't speak for anyone else, but for me corruption is about the process, not the outcome. And I'm not nearly as interested in a lovey-dovey story as I don't do romance. But, in harem games that are about "breaking" a number of resisting characters using corruption/coercion/mind control, I love to have one that shows up and is like "break me too, I want that experience".

Now, for games I know of where the relationship is consensual and established as dom/sub from the start:

Together Again (not complete, might be worth a look though)
Ruin Me (yeah, I know, the art. Writing is pretty good though)

fuck925

Feb 23, 2019
I can't speak for anyone else, but for me corruption is about the process, not the outcome. And I'm not nearly as interested in a lovey-dovey story as I don't do romance. But, in harem games that are about "breaking" a number of resisting characters using corruption/coercion/mind control, I love to have one that shows up and is like "break me too, I want that experience".

Now, for games I know of where the relationship is consensual and established as dom/sub from the start:

Together Again (not complete, might be worth a look though)
Ruin Me (yeah, I know, the art. Writing is pretty good though)
Thanks, will give it a try.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Oh yeah, and Emily in News Desk is consensual dom/sub, but you have to get through a fair bit of blackmail/corruption content with other characters to start with her. Pyorgara games in general are great at maledom, though there's always a strong coercion element at first.

Last edited:
Reactions: fuck925

fuck925

Feb 23, 2019
Sure will definitely give it a try for emily lol, not that i hate corruption to the core or it won't let me sleep at night its just not my thing, Anyway thanks again for more suggestions.

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
can you please name some of them ?
Any game with "nympho" in the title or description is usually like that.

- False Hero's MC always goes for a dominant relationship.
- The Headmaster has many characters including masochists and submissive females.
- There's also The Imperial Gatekeeper where one of the characters secretly wants to be dominated by the MC

There are more but I just don't recall.