Why Do You Play Incest Games?

Ryner

Mar 4, 2017
Curiosity really, when you find something that's not part of what you know or experienced, you tend to find it interesting. Now dial the curiosity in a sexual level you get fetishes.

Reactions: if95

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The only simple and true answer I an give: Because they're available

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I can understand it to a degree. When we play a game, it's not as if we immerse ourselves in the story. For example, when I play Milf Villa, Incest Story, and others like it, I don't see my character as related or even adopted. I'm more into how the scenes are drawn and the situation is presented.
IRL, incest is not a possibility since there's no sexual attraction there at all. But I can definitely see the attraction to a sexy Milf, etc. I honestly think it's not the relationships they're looking for but the circumstances like age, experience, etc. Good art helps alot!
I'm in the same boat as this. I have no kids but I have a daddy/daughter kink in a bad way. I like the roleplay more than the idea of actually fucking my daughter though. Just hearing a girl call me daddy in a small sexy voice is hot as fuck. But since almost all these games are mom/son brother/sister, its not really my fetish, but the scenes and other aspects of the game still do it for me.

Reactions: drizzcat

spackmaster

Mar 21, 2017
Why do you play incest games?
There are a lot of them and they usually have more content, better writing, art, characters, just about everything compared to most other games I've found. With NTR being even or a close 2nd, but many NTR games are also incest lol.

Why it's the main fetish for so many people?
Mostly age difference and it being taboo.

young boy + milf
I like MILF's, a lot. And this is probably my biggest reason. No attraction to my mom at all.

sister/brother
It's all-right. Better if they are twins. I think I like it if its a strong bond becoming stronger, not turning your sister into a whore. I don't have a sister

The seduction process is slow and excellent to my taste.
This. I love the build up. Sadly many devs don't seem to understand pacing or the corruption aspect.

Daddy/Daughter. Just hearing a girl call me daddy in a small sexy voice is hot as fuck.
I like the roleplay
This guy gets it. I don't have kids.

For pairings of aunt or uncle it comes down to age difference. Cousins? I'm not really sure. It's not something I look for really, and I have some hot cousins. Aunt/Mom is cool because I like MILF's. Ultimately for me I think age difference is the biggest factor. If you took all the family stuff out of incest games I would probably enjoy them just as much. But the taboo is what sells, so we have a lot of it.

D

Deleted member 2514

Is there no one here who is truly incestuous?
Then we just like to see families doing it. We are not incestuous.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Is there no one here who is truly incestuous?
Then we just like to see families doing it. We are not incestuous.
more probably because humans like forbidden things look the past of ?mankind?/?humanity? when kings/queens/ have incest relations for keep the crown in family royal blood etc etc

Last edited:

Thirak

Mar 26, 2017
For me the family is just a pretext to corruption, it is much more easy to corrupt someone who u see every day.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
I was thinking about the incest game genre yesterday, from the perspective of if I was creating a VN game. I thought that if you want to appeal to a broad audience, it would be best to include a lot of different fetishes, which many of these games do. However, I also realised that more than likely, the more taboo the fetish, the more chance you have of your game being labelled to be that genre, especially if that one genre is the most obvious in the game. For example, if I make a game that includes vaginal, anal, bj, then it's going to be considered a a fairly general sex game, even if I included a bit of watersport, but if I also include an element of incest, whether voluntary or not, it is suddenly labelled an incest game. This works up to a point of saturation, once you are including so many types of fetishes that incest is lost in the mix, it once again becomes a game that is a 'general' genre.

So why incest, well because it's easy to include, it doesn't require special models or animations, as it's generally vanilla sex with vanilla models, just with someone that is perceived to be related. The situation is easy to setup, and something we can all relate to in terms of a family.

If the incest relationship is left fairly open, then the story or reasoning that you make up in your head can be that you were adopted, or these are foster parents, or some other reason, so it doesn't always need to be someone's particular fetish to be able to enjoy the game.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I don't really like incest themes, in fact i hate them.
Unluckily for me the best free games out there do include such themes, so instead of avoiding them i just pretend the characters are not blood related while i play. It's the only way for me to keep enjoying said games.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Unluckily for me the best free games out there do include such themes, so instead of avoiding them i just pretend the characters are not blood related while i play. It's the only way for me to keep enjoying said games.
Meh it's a bit like war/bodies to me. I became desensitized completely. I remember when I first found out that a game I d/l was incest of closing it down and deleting it. Now I couldn't really give a shit.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Exactly, and I do the same, or just ignore it altogether, depends on the game.

Reactions: bob325