Why Do You Play Incest Games?

lexus33

Aug 16, 2016
First of all sorry for my bad english, but I think you'll understand me :p

Okay, now straight to the point. Why do you play incest games? What's so special about them? Why it's the main fetish for so many people?
I like that genre too, but I don't know why...? It's not like I'm interested in my mom or anyone in my family - it's just an instant boner off for me when I even think about it.

For a few years I thought that in mainly depends on the age difference - young boy + milf, but what about all those sister/cousin stuff that come out recently? Very often the player is in the same age as other family members so my theory is probably wrong.

The point of this post is that I just can't find any logical explanation of that phenomenon. I just want to know the opinion of other 'players' that like that stuff too.

Of course I know that everyone is different, but there must be something that allows us to enjoy that genre, because there's also a lot of people that don't like that genre at all.

Checking my personal taste - I'm mostly enjoy only age difference incest stuff as Mom-son Aunt-son .etc Sister/Cousins can sometimes be okay, but I'm not really interested in those.

So what do you think guys?

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
desensitization is pretty much the reason I dont really care for them being incest or not. Then there's the aspect of quality associated with top games that make an effort to really convey the process of corruption whether by images or text which is pretty much the reason I get into the game.
young boy + milf
Also whether people care to admit it or not this ^ is one of the main reasons people are into this genre.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I like the taboo of it, it's forbidden and that kind of thing turns me on lol. Also my biological father was a complete asshole so I guess you can say I have daddy issues lol
nothing to do with this thread but I added you to the uploaders message group

kulbak

Oct 31, 2016
sister/brother theme blows my mind off. Father/daughter sometimes too.
I don't know why. Till last autumn i was playing the "educate a slave" type games and i was avoiding the incest theme.
Now the slave makers are kinda boring for me, and incest is blowing my mind.

I don't have a sister, neither a daughter. And I accidentally found out, that the mother of Elizabeth I was executed for incest relation.
I guess there were times when for this perversity people were executed.

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
Medically speaking, you don't get to choose your fetishes. An event in your life causes your brain to react and bam, you have a fetish. You won't even remember that event, but your subconscious does and incest is a really popular fetish because most of us have spent our most formative years with a family.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I can understand it to a degree. When we play a game, it's not as if we immerse ourselves in the story. For example, when I play Milf Villa, Incest Story, and others like it, I don't see my character as related or even adopted. I'm more into how the scenes are drawn and the situation is presented.
IRL, incest is not a possibility since there's no sexual attraction there at all. But I can definitely see the attraction to a sexy Milf, etc. I honestly think it's not the relationships they're looking for but the circumstances like age, experience, etc. Good art helps alot!

Intima

Aug 5, 2016
For me its not really on the incest theme, but the seduction process that is found on these genre whether games, stories, movies is what I like (the quality ones). Can't remember exactly where I read the story.. a man seduce a best friend's wife and the seduction was so slow and excellent to my taste. Tried to find others like that and found that mostly are in this theme... so that was the start for me. :)

Reactions: Skalli

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Market driven.
Most demanded, so usually best made games.
Personally the fetish (kink, tabboo) has no interest to me I only play them as a guy fucks woman (woman fucks woman) age, relation is no issue to me.
I assume a high percentage of people play them for the tabboo factor rather than real interest in incest sex.
For me its the quality of games and the supply

Reactions: Cirro84 and if95

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
call me sick pervert or degenerate whatever first my english is sucks i will tryng say here
i like all kinds of fetish ok not all kind but anthro(furry) (Male human / female furry like renamon) not animal style if u know what i mean.
loli, Straight shota, etc etc etc
incest fetish i can say i have that fetish because my aunt and my mom they are gorgeous girls hot body like these games (not giant boobs just a normal sized boob big butt) aka (Brazilian girls) and when iam young i sleept on my mom motel cirular giant bed until i reach 12 years old yeah i know iknow one of these days when i have ''urgers'' i sucked her nipple in front of my dad and they dont get angry on me thats all incest i have done in my life but since that day 13,14 years old i fapped thinking on my aunt and mom thats where i got this fetish
note: my family aways walk naked on my house sleep naked take shower with open door
i think thats enoug right >.< sry the ''engrish''

Last edited:

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
I play as any other games, because for me is indifferent. The plots are so weak that doesn't even feel like relatives, in my opinion.
The only incest game I really enjoyed was 'Big Brother', thanks to all functionalities it has, but this one has already (supposedly) reached its end for non-patrons.
The actual problem for me is: why the hell most of current games (low-key or not) are about incest, futa, whale-like girls, etc.? I do hope devs from vDate, Tora and LoP don't take this way aswell.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Too me the reason I play is usually because of a decent story and graphics really.. I have a very special kind of taste when it comes to games and drawings/graphics and such and if the characters or story are to my taste in an incest then by all means gg ill play it. Sadly a lot of the games with some quality looking graphs or styles out there are either incest/corruption or neto/corruption games. I also like simple games too like those from officer chloe and Kelly's revenge both good games but kell's been abandoned and chloe has not gotten any updates. RPGM games I have a hard time to get in too but there are good ones and a billion of bullshit money grabbing ones. I do not do games with text only they are not for me Ill rather read a good novel in that case. All it comes down to is how well the characters are made how well the gameplay is and how much effort one put's in it. I could care less if it is corruption or incest or alien's ( would totally submit to asari's...) or whatever games like Strumpets or TITS don't do it for me just to give an example.

Also on that note, LoP games have amazing graphics and usualy a good story but they have been fucking up a lot recently.Vdates quality is a bit less but if the story is good then I am down, for example Brad's Erotic Week and Finding Miranda or Jessika Redemption are amazing.

cenderius

Nov 6, 2016
i am young as 30 years old and i hate incest theme. i tried to play incest game but i could`t... i also tried the game big kuyash and i remove`d it instead also i hate all teenagers male characters somehow ???....but i want to understand that why so many of you like incest and be the female heroes

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
i am young as 30 years old and i hate incest theme. i tried to play incest game but i could`t... i also tried the game big kuyash and i remove`d it instead also i hate all teenagers male characters somehow ???....but i want to understand that why so many of you like incest and be the female heroes
Like most here said I think it is because of the story and how the game play's out I doubt that most of us here play incest games because it has incest in it, My mind simply is girl+dude=bang could care less if the story say they are related or not I just see it that way, IRL I have no interest or anything to do with incest nor aroused thinking of my own family members I just get disgusted with the thought. People just heavily see boy and girl instead of brother sister or mother and son or whatever. Also I am also on of those that HATE games or comics involving Shota crap just not for me.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
To see if the brother/son MC will get a good ass whooping at the hands of his sis or/and mom by the end for being naughty or not. :p

That and I like some drama. Sex scenes matter little to me. Its more about the atmosphere.

Incest games with nothing but sex and everything happening smoothly and with little emotion altogether are just lame to me...

More drama please but without rape.

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
First of all sorry for my bad english, but I think you'll understand me :p

Okay, now straight to the point. Why do you play incest games? What's so special about them? Why it's the main fetish for so many people?
I like that genre too, but I don't know why...? It's not like I'm interested in my mom or anyone in my family - it's just an instant boner off for me when I even think about it.

For a few years I thought that in mainly depends on the age difference - young boy + milf, but what about all those sister/cousin stuff that come out recently? Very often the player is in the same age as other family members so my theory is probably wrong.

The point of this post is that I just can't find any logical explanation of that phenomenon. I just want to know the opinion of other 'players' that like that stuff too.

Of course I know that everyone is different, but there must be something that allows us to enjoy that genre, because there's also a lot of people that don't like that genre at all.

Checking my personal taste - I'm mostly enjoy only age difference incest stuff as Mom-son Aunt-son .etc Sister/Cousins can sometimes be okay, but I'm not really interested in those.

So what do you think guys?
let me answer you with a simple question: why do you reg here ?