• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Why do people fap with socks?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
people do? well, if they want, why not?
im using a silk tissue to "collect" the fluids. washable and feel great to wrap the cock with when done.
but paper could also do if theres nothing else, but socks? thats why some dudes have smelly feet?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
No mess clean up

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
I know this whole thread was basically made to be laughable... But honestly, I think as with any cloth type material, a sock is either used because it is readily available, or fits over the hand easily, keeps ejaculate off your hand/s, feels nice, and/or represents a phallic symbol being long and tubular... Of course, none of this is based off experience at all, because it's a sock, ewww!!!! This is all based off of logical guesswork...

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Lol I used to use the sock to finish into In my high school days... because I never knew when I was going to be able to fap because the computer was communal in my family home.

It's worse when you use the same one after a week or two and the sock is all solid!

Fortunately I now have a laptop.

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
I've heard of using socks, but I have no idea why anyone would say to themselves "You know what would make this better? Rough, coarse fabric. Nothing more erotic than carpet burn, I tell ya what."

Reactions: pcg50

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Well... I guess doing it otherwise will... "Sock"...

Huh, huh? Get it guys? Sucks, socks, get it?

Ok, right, I'll go away.

Reactions: TheSexinati