• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Why do people fap with socks?

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Because the sock is warm if you took off right before :pokerFace:

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
Hey i once used Olive oil when i was a teen , then my parents walked into my room . I am pretty from the fact they didn't ask me why my rooms smells like olive oil they figure out what i did with it .

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Personally i prefer this :
or this
gjVJTee.gif

But socks are a good alternative especially the wool ones.. it's like when you where a kid a used to desensitize the hand by sitting on it for a while
qetHPsr.gif

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Your first one is a big block box. I suppose you don't fap in/to a big black box? 0-0
Big Black boxes are sexy:pokerFace:, but the first one should be an imgur linko_O imgur.com/gallery/W6XXVbA

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Wait... people fap with socks? Like, putting a sock on their hand like a mitten to fap? I don't think this is a thing people do.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Are they stupid ? ... last I check, all of my sock fabric aren't smooth. If I use my sock to fap, I might get sore skin and infection, ended visit genital's doctor to fix. Isn't man's (skin/bare) hand are his best buddy forever ? why need sock ?

Reactions: Pyjak Slayer

MixaelPixael

Aug 17, 2017
I've always thought you fapped INTO a sock. Kinda like a cum catcher. Just remember which sock(s) are for fapping and which go on your feets...don't wanna shove your foot into a glob of last nights jizz as you get ready fro work/school/whatever.

Reactions: tobias

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Sounds like you're all speaking from experience. Next thought I would have is "How do I profit off this?"
Selling cum socks and jizz tissues would be a lucrative business. :D

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
everything you can put your dick inside is worth it. i can't write down my list of things ive put mine in, the webspace couldn't handle it

TC

The M&M's Doctor
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Jun 3, 2017
everything you can put your dick inside is worth it. i can't write down my list of things ive put mine in, the webspace couldn't handle it
0-0 How about a wormhole? :kek:

And @GDS Socks > tissues?

Reactions: GDS