dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
So, it says that you can avoid sissy content, but with a random event rising your submissiveness, it seems hard to avoid becoming a wuss, no matter how much I can dominate the girls.
I believe OP meant that you can simply hit the back button when a hypno scene is triggered to avoid them. Plans are for in-game ways to avoid the sissy stuff, but there's nothing right now.

Any idea how to get the lesbian scenes?
Just play the game, really. Once your first slave is submissive enough, it'll trigger on its own eventually.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
In Chrome hit F12. Enter the SugarCube.State.variables then press enter. Little triangle appears by AsshoLeStatus1 Click it. Drops down all the entries. Find what you want to change and change it.

I've only messed with income and cash. Haven't delved too deep into it, but I am sure you can change other things. Not sure how the console in Firefox or other browsers looks/works.

View attachment 90848
nvm fixed it

caramoore

Jun 29, 2017
This post is in response to Byran47 above:

I kinda hope this doesn't piss you off, but if it does I truly don't care. But If you don't like sissy stuff why play the fucking game? It's the developer's game not yours. The stupidest thing any dev does ever is listen to the most vocal critics. It's true in MMOs where whiny arseholes fuck up the game for the majority of paying customers where they demand tweaks to their favoured classes and nerfs to the classes that fuck them over in pvp. It's the same here where people who don't like one kink or another whine like an involuntarily cuckolded husband whining about their wives fucking another man.

GET OVER IT or fuck off. I think is my point. Let the dev make their game.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017

I kinda hope this doesn't piss you off, but if it does I truly don't care. But If you don't like sissy stuff why play the fucking game? It's the developer's game not yours. The stupidest thing any dev does ever is listen to the most vocal critics. It's true in MMOs where whiny arseholes fuck up the game for the majority of paying customers where they demand tweaks to their favoured classes and nerfs to the classes that fuck them over in pvp. It's the same here where people who don't like one kink or another whine like an involuntarily cuckolded husband whining about their wives fucking another man.

I mean...I'm glad the sissy stuff is avoidable because it's not the focus of the game, even though I don't hate the subject. If the game was called and marketed as "Sissymaker", you'd have a point about not playing the game. But that's not the case here. It's a game which has a premise of training a woman into a whore, not about the player becoming a whore. Byran47 is completely justified in not wanting to partake in the sissy content and shouldn't be talked down upon for expressing his relief at being able to skip said content, since that's not the base premise.

I do like how you went on a tirade on him simply saying that he likes being able to skip the sissy content though. Totally doesn't make you seem like someone whining like "an involuntarily cuckolded husband whining about their wives fucking another man".

And just to make a counterpoint, the biggest mistake devs make isn't listening to their most vocal critics, it's listening to the most vocal coddlers who adopt a "dev-can-do-no-wrong" mentality.

As for the developer, I'd like to make it clear that I really like your game, especially the little sprinkling of lip expansion in the game. Keep doing what you're doing, but please be sure to look at both criticism and praise with a level head.

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017

Eh, I don't mind to be honest. I totally get that people have different tastes and turn-ons, and while obviously I'm making this game to appeal to my own tastes, I'm also trying to be broad with the kind of content the game has.

It's a game which has a premise of training a woman into a whore, not about the player becoming a whore. Byran47 is completely justified in not wanting to partake in the sissy content and shouldn't be talked down upon for expressing his relief at being able to skip said content, since that's not the base premise.
Well, actually... that sort of is the premise. Both of those things. I've only ever posted the game to tfgamessite myself - a place where MtF content is nearly universal. Those guys are still the "core" audience of the game, and they (as well as I) like that kind of stuff for the mostpart.

I do intent to keep sissy and gay content skippable though, so if all you want to do is play the dominant & straight path, you'll be able to do so.

And I really appreciate feedback, negative or positive. I'm always happy to take suggestions and listen to complaints. In the end though, if this game doesn't appeal to you at all in the current state, I very much doubt it ever will, because the core conceit is in the game at this point.

Ash3000

Jan 3, 2018
is this the same game as Whoremaker11a?
all i have in this is images and 2 html files how do you play this thing ?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I got it figured you thank you I had to use fire fox instead of chrome
I've just tried the latest version in Chrome and it works fine for me.

I had a look through google and it appears your chrome install has local storage and or cookies disabled. Are you trying to play in incognito mode?

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017
Eh, I don't mind to be honest. I totally get that people have different tastes and turn-ons, and while obviously I'm making this game to appeal to my own tastes, I'm also trying to be broad with the kind of content the game has.

Well, actually... that sort of is the premise. Both of those things. I've only ever posted the game to tfgamessite myself - a place where MtF content is nearly universal. Those guys are still the "core" audience of the game, and they (as well as I) like that kind of stuff for the mostpart.

I do intent to keep sissy and gay content skippable though, so if all you want to do is play the dominant & straight path, you'll be able to do so.

And I really appreciate feedback, negative or positive. I'm always happy to take suggestions and listen to complaints. In the end though, if this game doesn't appeal to you at all in the current state, I very much doubt it ever will, because the core conceit is in the game at this point.
Any tentative date for the next version? ^_^

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes