Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
if anyone want to cheat money do, notepad++ on the htlm and look for "income" or "cash" and change to 999999, save then start up new game, and it would probly work. :)

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
Really liked this game, tell me that an update is still in the works...... please???

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Apologies for the gravedig. Loving this game, wondering if the author has any more plans for an update! Any similar games like this that are completed at all?

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
"Been getting back to work recently - so the game is still actively being developed. I've just had to deal with a lot of things in real life, so I haven't had much time. Just thought I'd pop in and say "it's not dead!"."

This is from dopefish the author on tfgamesite

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
(I hope I'm not breaking some rule by posting in a fairly old thread)

Hi there! Glad you guys found my game. I understand it's not for everyone (with sissy and gay content), but most of it is already avoidable and eventually I plan on making it all avoidable (though not with an option toggle). There's a "No Homo" mod of the game out there made by someone, you could check that out.

New update should (finally!) be on the horizon.

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
So how to cheat now?
Same way as before, either through your console or by editing the HTML file. The latter is probably the easiest, just open it up in notepad, find a line that says "<<set $Income = 100>>" and change it to a much higher value. You can also change "<<set $debug = 0>>" to 1, and you'll enable things I use to debug the game - which will let you increase a slave's stats and various other things.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Change log for new release (v13)
---------------------
----------------------
Additions:

• Added a handjob scene that will only trigger once you buy the Spa. Three variations depending on slave submissiveness.
  • Improved/changed school-girl uniform handjob scene.
  • Added a double-handjob/facial scene that gives extra money, available once a slave is submissive enough.
  • Implemented a system for displaying Tooltips.
  • Updated the status bar with a few new features, including tooltips.
  • Added SlaveLezdom2 (co-written by mlreta, thanks!), a lesbian scene that triggers randomly after you've seen the first one, and made the first one non-repeatable. This series of events will continue, and are now exclusive to your first slave (Rebecca).
  • Added the next scene in the Bruce storyline, with a few options. Currently, the options lead nowhere in particular after the scene, but will allow for the story with Bruce to go in different directions. (Thanks to mlreta for the help!)
  • Added a new system that alerts you when a new scene is being shown, one you haven't seen before. It will display a scene as "new" if a major variant of it that you haven't seen before is displayed. Please report any bugs or oversights regarding this system!
  • Added a new event (written by TFC) that triggers if you've not gone down the gay route, but have gotten hypnotized enough. Will expand on this route going forward.
  • Added a new male client service scene (written by TFC), with some smaller variations if you're hypnotized enough (hard to a achieve unless you don't start doing "personally service clients" immediately.
  • Added a new hypno scene (written by TFC) that can trigger when doing paperwork, it will not repeat.
  • Added a new Service Male Client scene (written by mlreta) that triggers at high-submissiveness.
  • Added a new Anal prostitution scene (written by mlreta) that triggers once a slave is skilled enough at Anal.
Fixes/Changes:

• Moved Sex Prostitution and Anal Prostitution over to the new system. No change for players

Reactions: Netori Popeye

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
You know that the console works right? SugarCube.State.variables

You can find the various applicable variables in there. No need to edit using Notepad++ or anything. Edit on the fly.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, it says that you can avoid sissy content, but with a random event rising your submissiveness, it seems hard to avoid becoming a wuss, no matter how much I can dominate the girls.

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
so how would I use the console for this html application?
In Chrome hit F12. Enter the SugarCube.State.variables then press enter. Little triangle appears by AsshoLeStatus1 Click it. Drops down all the entries. Find what you want to change and change it.

I've only messed with income and cash. Haven't delved too deep into it, but I am sure you can change other things. Not sure how the console in Firefox or other browsers looks/works.

upload_2018-4-21_13-42-23.png

3.90 star(s) 33 Votes