• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Whore Hell [v1] [nonhumans]

nonhumans

Dianus & Azuma
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2022
Sex encounters are broken. Sometimes customer's Arousal starts going down to 0 and no action changes that. When Heroine is at 100% arousal (she cant escape) it will bug you and you will be forever stuck in sex encounter.
If Julie fails to arouse the customer, then she is too tired or stressed, which is reduced by masturbation or use of items.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
If Julie fails to arouse the customer, then she is too tired or stressed, which is reduced by masturbation or use of items.
Yeah, thanks for idea. Spamming masturbation until you get to 0% stress.
But spamming masturbation also raises maximum arousal for customer, so it is double edged sword.

Last edited:

nonhumans

Dianus & Azuma
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2022
Yeah, thanks for idea. Spamming masturbation until you get to 0% stress.
But spamming masturbation also raises maximum arousal for customer, so it is double edged sword.
Ok, I'll work on the balance. However, the customer's maximum arousal (libido) does not rise so much. Therefore, submit + soft sex (or other tactics) will still make him cum. Also don't forget to use items.

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Hrm, as soon as I unzipped this into a folder, all files (non-folders) in the directory (that I unzipped to) and root directory are being shown as just modified. SUS

nonhumans

Dianus & Azuma
Game Developer
Jun 8, 2022
Hrm, as soon as I unzipped this into a folder, all files (non-folders) in the directory (that I unzipped to) and root directory are being shown as just modified. SUS
This is most likely due to peculiarities of file_exists() engine function, which I use to check necessary files in folder. I'll try to fix it.

Last edited: