Others Whore Hell [v1] [nonhumans]

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
cover.png

Overview:
Free life of prostitution in the city of sex anarchism near Hell.
Julie must discover and seize the male world – gain access to world of power and money at the price of only thing she owns: her body.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-12
Release Date: 2023-05-12
Developer: nonhumans - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Griinch

Stealing your Christmas for no reason
Uploader
Jul 20, 2021
If I'm missing anything let me know! If dev would like owner ship of thread, please make a ticket! Good Luck Dev!

Last edited:

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
Looks like AI CG to me.
Its hand drawn other wise anatomical mistakes would be more noticable.

Atleast to my novice artistic eye there seem to be no evidence of AI generated.

Major sign are the ropes, consistently 3 rounds.

Edit: hm if it ai cg then A. artists I pray for u B. edited ai cg which i don't know if falls under ai cg tag

Last edited:

ZixSum

Nov 9, 2018
Looks like AI CG to me.
You read my mind! That's what I was thinking as well..

It's likely the artist just used an AI generated image as a base and fixed up any inconsistencies like the rope being wrong or the hands being disfigured. The time it takes to do that is much less than creating a whole image from scratch. I'm just getting AI generated image vibes from it.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Sex encounters are broken. Sometimes customer's Arousal starts going down to 0 and no action changes that. When Heroine is at 100% arousal (she cant escape) it will bug you and you will be forever stuck in sex encounter.

Reactions: blackravenoz

Soggy Bread

Mar 28, 2021
You read my mind! That's what I was thinking as well..

It's likely the artist just used an AI generated image as a base and fixed up any inconsistencies like the rope being wrong or the hands being disfigured. The time it takes to do that is much less than creating a whole image from scratch. I'm just getting AI generated image vibes from it.
Mhm

Looking again I think that's the case.
:)

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020

Edit: hm if it ai cg then A. artists I pray for u B. edited ai cg which i don't know if falls under ai cg tag
If the dev was capable of that quality art themselves then they wouldn't be recycling the same mediocre sprite system that dozens of other H-games without an artist use. The nonsensical line widths, slight blurring at the edges of things, character design inconsistencies (look at how the girl's hair changes), and the framing of images specifically omitting hands and feet are other tells.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I would have thought whore hell is a realm of chastity and celibacy? Like being a lion in a den of Daniels.
an old joke this reminded me of said:
An atheist dies, goes to hell, and finds himself in a lush park with butterflies.

His physical body has transformed back into i
ts prime and he's then greeted by Satan who says "Why hello there! Welcome to hell. Let me show you around, you're gonna love it here."

Satan points to a nice house and says "what do you think of this house?" The atheist replies "It's beautiful, I could never afford anything like that in my life." Satan gave him a key ring and said "well it's yours now. Free utilites, Netflix, Hulu, and there's a PS5, Nintendo Switch, all your favorite John Hughes films, you name it! It's all yours now, I like my residents to be cozy." The atheist thanked Satan. Satan replied "you're welcome. But before you get settled, I got more to show you. Follow me!"

They walk further along the park. The sun is shining bright and there's a nice fragrance in the air. Then Satan points to a parking garage and says "click the button on your key ring." The atheist clicks it and notices a particular car flashing its lights. He says, "is that a silver Tesla?" Satan replied "I heard its your dream car, right? I just think that everyone deserves a reliable way of transportation. I don't want anyone panting to get around in hell. That Tesla is all yours." The atheist thanked him.

He and Satan continue walking through the park and things still seem amicable. There are critters playing and flowers blooming. Then a beautiful woman rushed up to the two and says "what's up Satan...heyyyy, aren't you a handsome looking fellow". Satan said, "everyone deserves the partner of their dreams so..." The woman gives the atheist her number and says "here's my number, call me when the tour's over and we'll have fun." The atheist is excited but continues walking with Satan.

Then the atheist suddenly sees a fence. He gets a whiff of sulfur coming from the other side of the fence and hears some screaming. He looks through a hole in the fence and notices people getting tortured and impaled and pools of magma. The atheist is horrified and said "what is going on in there?" Satan said "oh, those are the Christians. I won't pretend to understand why, but they seem to prefer it that way"

TaelF

Jan 29, 2018
Inconsistent hair is the primary flag in this one, also with the art style drastically changing from screenshots, now there are games that use multiple artists, but they all take different expressions that are vastly more noticeable than AI doing a slight style change, other things that give it away is excessive sweat, cum and juices as well as trying to hide feet and fingers as that is a major indicator of AI generated work, ty for coming to my AI ted talk