• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
Much better. Well done. I think the first type of clothing would work if the it was skintight clothes like latex or something.

Reactions: unevenrm

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
I really don;t understand the people whom want fewer choices and more grind.... I really don't
Hi Ceesko,
I don't know if you're talkin' about my post, but it's not that I would like fewer choices everywhere in the game.
I was referring specifically - and I wasn't clear at all, my bad - to the scene on the stairs.
I love branching games just like you (usually all my "saves" folders have tons of files inside them!:coldsweat:),
and if CheekyGimp will add more choices to pick in the future, I will still continue to play his game for sure.

@CheekyGimp Even if the "figure-hugging" one didn't bother me, the second looks more "natural".

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Lovely girls with quite different interesting personalities, good faces and hot bodies. I enjoyed all this choices branching so far. Especially with Monica. I also love how story feels light-hearted. Girls enjoy some kissing, hugging, a bit of teasing and dirty jokes... you can even dare to do some things with Monica already (and i very appreciate that you're not afraid to do this), but it still feels very much light and friendly. I like this middle ground before going too far, but able to be quite a bit pervy without much serious consequences. Though bad ends is fun. And i also appreciate that this not an incest, but mom's friend family. It's hot and interesting fetish by itself that can be fresh if writing is right. And i do think this game's exact situation and premise is very hot. Looking forward for more.

Based on the inputs about the fit of Monica's dress, I've made an alternate look (less "figure-hugging" / more realistic). What are peoples thoughts ??
Very good. It does look more natural.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Really good I must say. I didn't think it was too wordy like some said, I thought the pace was just perfect with the amount of text/renders.

Shame about the lack of incest though, but is understandable because of patreon.

Jenna is really cute, ridiculous big breasts but cute nonetheless. Also, Monica is hot as fuck, I love milfs and she's just perfect:heartcoveredeyes:. Here's hoping the MC won't have a third leg as a dick, but who Am I kidding since there's seems to be a rule when they(devs) make these games:(.

After checking the images I noticed that the MC put his hand at Monica's leg, I guess I chose something wrong at some point or maybe if I didn't kiss that would happen(?), but like I said before, I really liked what I've seen so far.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Really good I must say. I didn't think it was too wordy like some said, I thought the pace was just perfect with the amount of text/renders.

Shame about the lack of incest though, but is understandable because of patreon.

Jenna is really cute, ridiculous big breasts but cute nonetheless. Also, Monica is hot as fuck, I love milfs and she's just perfect:heartcoveredeyes:. Here's hoping the MC won't have a third leg as a dick, but who Am I kidding since there's seems to be a rule when they(devs) make these games:(.

After checking the images I noticed that the MC put his hand at Monica's leg, I guess I chose something wrong at some point or maybe if I didn't kiss that would happen(?), but like I said before, I really liked what I've seen so far.
Thanks for the feedback. I think the third leg is almost inevitable. These are fantasy games (Fantasy as in never likely to happen, not fantasy as in you're going to f*ck an ORC in episode 6 :)), so most people (well I would) prefer a fantasy where the MC is desirable and doesn't have a "prawn in a birds nest" behind his jeans. Shagging lots of hot women in a relatively short space is already a stretch, so having the desirable MC (with at least 2.5 legs) helps alleviate the stretch.
And the hand on knee image wasn't used yet. Was initially part of the bedroom scene but I thought that scene was already lengthy / too forward, so I cut it before release (left render in folder). I like the render, so looking at options to get it in somehow. But will only use it if it makes sense, not just for the sake of it to avoid wasting a render (already have a virtual thrash heap full of cutting-room-floor renders, so one more won't bother me).

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Dick is sorta your "ego" in these games. The bigger it is, the more "powerful" your MC seems. The more ladies love him, it can even hypnotize and dominate. At least that's what some people think. Though it is pretty understandable concept, it can be really funny. I do agree that MC needs to be desirable in that sense. But it's not the only quality i like to see in protag. I just like him to be attractive overall.

I like the render, so looking at options to get it in somehow. But will only use it if it makes sense, not just for the sake of it to avoid wasting a render (already have a virtual thrash heap full of cutting-room-floor renders, so one more won't bother me).
For example. In that scene, MC can choose to put his hand on her knee instead of breast? Or something like that.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think I seen a comment somewhere but cannot find it about Monica's smile not being natural. Let me know what scene and I'll have a look. If the answer from the OP is "All of them", then we
Dick is sorta your "ego" in these games. The bigger it is, the more "powerful" your MC seems. The more ladies love him, it can even hypnotize and dominate. At least that's what some people think. Though it is pretty understandable concept, it can be really funny. I do agree that MC needs to be desirable in that sense. But it's not the only quality i like to see in protag. I just like him to be attractive overall.

For example. In that scene, MC can choose to put his hand on her knee instead of breast? Or something like that.
Yea, choice was going to be knee or boob. And if knee, there was a choice to move further up (not agreeable to Monica), but thought it was one choice too many and too forward. I'm actually considering breaking the bedroom scene into two. One that afternoon that stops just before the hand on boob and a second one later that evening after another couple of drinks..... I won't drag it out (won't be extra game time), but might put one or two scenes between to account for the extra "forward" behaviour. Just a though. Need to consider how it all flows into episode 2.....

I Steal Your Cats
Donor
Oct 4, 2017
Great start. Not to fast, Not to slow. Just the right pace, Leaves a lot of questions open, Which is great. Look forward to seeing what episode 2 brings to the table.

Also, The updated renders regarding Monica's clothing is a hella lot more natural. Great job!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I think I seen a comment somewhere but cannot find it about Monica's smile not being natural.
Is it her smile with teeth? I don't know, it looked just a little bit strange (or not natural), but that might be just because of her face type.

Yea, choice was going to be knee or boob. And if knee, there was a choice to move further up (not agreeable to Monica), but thought it was one choice too many and too forward. I'm actually considering breaking the bedroom scene into two. One that afternoon that stops just before the hand on boob and a second one later that evening after another couple of drinks..... I won't drag it out (won't be extra game time), but might put one or two scenes between to account for the extra "forward" behaviour. Just a though. Need to consider how it all flows into episode 2.....
Good to know that i guessed that one) Though i do agree that it might be a bit too forward, and your second idea sound more appealing.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I liked that game so far. Great start.

I guess the not-really-but-close-to-incest-theme is a deliberate choice, but you know you would recieve more money AND made more people happy (including myself of couse), well, if SOMEONE made a nasty little patch ...

Anyway: You just got yourself a pledger.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

I guess the not-really-but-close-to-incest-theme is a deliberate choice, but you know you would recieve more money AND made more people happy (including myself of couse), well, if SOMEONE made a nasty little patch ...

Thanks for the pledge. I definitely plan on having an alternate version / patch at some stage. The current version is patreon friendly, but as you've probably noticed, it wouldn't take a lot of changes to switch over to the storyline to a more "family" version. And for the storyline I have planned, it would still fit. So watch this space!

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017

This guy is right!
I almost only play incest games, but im sure i can enjoy this game without a incest patch.
The interaction with the "mother" is very erotic and well written.
Can't wait for the next update and yeah i start support u right now.

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
I've not played this but can someone please explain a few things to me please?

1. Why is the kitchen outside?
  2. What is wrong with this chicks skin tone?
  3. Why the hell would she think she can pull off that colour jumper with that complexion?

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
OH MY GOD !!!
This game is one of the best that I have played ! I like so much Monica, her face, her big fat lips, her attitude and the fact that she is confused and more horny by the alcohol. She could have just a little bit more bigger saggy tits, like the mother in Dual Family, but we dont have seen her nude yet.
I will follow this game absolutely. I am already addicted.
Oh...and please, I hope that Monica will have a beautiful patch of pubic hair....she is a MILF, she needs one ! ;)
screenshot0032.png

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes