DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Liked the game so far.
True, there's lot of text, but it's a prologue and helps to understand and add immersion to the story.
Characters and renders looks good for me.
If I may, I would decrease a bit the choices we have to peek. In the long run this can become a bit annoying.
The most refreshing thing is that the older "sister" doesn't hate you. Finally a friendly family!
I'm looking forward for more.
Thanks @CheekyGimp @UncleVT

Raizen-sama

Oct 20, 2017
I really enjoyed the game so far, I liked most of the dialogues in the game, I like the characters and even tempo of the game. As the other mentioned already, you should work bit more on renders and lighting. But keep up with good work

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Kingmat

Dec 7, 2017
can anyone post a Mac version of this game ??
Use the Renpy App for mac, copy files in directory and play, easy!

I play in Mac all games Renpy for windows, and not have any problem.

Sorry for my English, is not my language, but i'm try to explain you.

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
@CheekyGimp so, I played the epilogue of this game. And to be honest, I admire it.
I really liked the story, everything was painted in sufficient detail, that I had a feeling that I myself lived the life of the main character. This is important when you immerse in the plot.
Models are made well. One request, rework the smile from Monica, it looks unnatural.
Thank you for the opportunity to get acquainted with the alpha version of this game.

daphnefan

Apr 30, 2017
This game has fantastic writing! I love how all of the characters have a distinct personality. I also LOVE the character models and renders. Don't change a thing! Keep up the great work!

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
Yep. Initial idea was that rich Dad kep Mom and Sisters out of the picture after the divorce. (So no dead Mom). Made some changes to make it patreon friendly. But once all episodes complete, I'll make a F**-You Patreon version where Mom and Sisters get to welcome their brother when he cums home!
nice someday you will see me as a patreon of yours after hearing that :closedeyesmile:
just got time to play it promising game cant wait for more, best of luck.

U

User_32285

Yep. Initial idea was that rich Dad kep Mom and Sisters out of the picture after the divorce. (So no dead Mom). Made some changes to make it patreon friendly. But once all episodes complete, I'll make a F**-You Patreon version where Mom and Sisters get to welcome their brother when he cums home!
Or just make a ¨fan¨ patch under another name on lewdpatcher

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes