perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
I will make it three comments in a row here in favor of Monica. I like her in this game. I really hope the Dev keeps up the mommy fetish bit with her too, its pretty damn sexy! The only complaint I personally have is the animations are basic and short (but better than I can do, so there's that). Otherwise it is hottest mom's friend story I found so far (if you know a better one let me know please ;)

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
I'll keep a look out, for anybody who likes this post. 'cause that person earns a place on my shit list. ;)

Seriously, I couldn't disagree more.
Monica isn't a featureless, daz3d beauty, or a fashion model, but she has a killer body and her face looks like she's a person. Nose a bit big, lips not perfect.

I swear to god, I would give a lot to find a milf as hot-looking and sweet and interested in me in real life.

Also disagree about the other main girls, they all look hot enough for me.

Zarah looks like a lot of the cougars I see in real live, just with a better body, but I admit, she isn't my cuppa.
I agree, that's why i love this game the main family aren't super models with perfect 10 bodies and looks they look more what you'd get ,yeah ok some family members do look fantastic but more often they are average ,and katie although she has a thing about her boobs not being big enough that's why i love her most as i prefer girls with her type of figure and not huge bra busters . For me her boobs are perfect,not to mention she has a killer ass too :heartcoveredeyes: and that smile ,how could anyone say she's meh :mad:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I'll keep a look out, for anybody who likes this post. 'cause that person earns a place on my shit list. ;)

Seriously, I couldn't disagree more.
Monica isn't a featureless, daz3d beauty, or a fashion model, but she has a killer body and her face looks like she's a person. Nose a bit big, lips not perfect.

I swear to god, I would give a lot to find a milf as hot-looking and sweet and interested in me in real life.

Also disagree about the other main girls, they all look hot enough for me.

Zarah looks like a lot of the cougars I see in real live, just with a better body, but I admit, she isn't my cuppa.
I'm really not comfy when a woman who looks like a 60-year old chainsmoking alcoholic (with tits bigger than her head), starts to hit on me. I'd split faster from there than Usain Bolt. XD
Maybe I'm just lucky and lots of women around me are looking much better than this. :biggrin:

Reactions: ansc and dE_VoYd

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think Monica is already very interested in the MC, both sexually and romantically, but as long as she's fully in control, she doesn't allow herself to act on it, only when she loosens up through drinking can she be honest with herself.

That explains why she still shows interest when sober(looking at your crotch, fishing for compliments etc..) but is only willing to get down and dirty once she has had some drinks.
Yep!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry but can't agree with the katie= meh ,for me she is adorable easy best in the game so far .:heartcoveredeyes:
I love the added stats so i can see how many points i have with everyone too. But sayin that i am panicking i lost relationship points with katie but lust is max.:) Great addition cheekygimp :extremelyhappy:
What i'd like to know with points is that should i be getting max points with everyone or are some choices i'll gain lust at the cost of relationship points or is that the max i should have with her?
Brilliant update apart from monica walking in asking what i'm doing and i'm thinking erm giving her some much needed protein??Liquid lunch ,u got me lol
As for Zarah ok not best looking but her heart is in the right place and she always helps me with a little relief ,so i like her :p
Looking fwd to next episode
Check the walkthrough I posted for Ep 1-4. Step-by-step tguide and will let you know when/where you can get max points or where you may have to lose points to gain others...

Reactions: Old Bear

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think CheekyGimp mentioned that the game was initially supposed to be an incest game, but was changed due to the patreon shitstorm, but whether that was the case or not, I still say not being an incest game actually sets it apart from all the standard "I want to fuck my mom, aunt and sisters."
My input on the incest / non-incest thing:
The very first seed of an idea was a long-lost son returning back to a family home. But I had two issues with this. 1: Obviously due to Patreon rules this wouldn't have been allowed. 2: There may not have been enough original ideas to set it apart from others in that genre. So then I started thinking about the whole friend of his mother scenario and non-sisters whom the MC knew from a young age and that became the new "seed". Everything else, the background plot (haven't seen much on this, but lots more to come), the specific characters, the dead mother ALL stemmed from that second (non-incest) seed. So pretty much everything in the game eveolved from the non-incest idea. And a lot of what's in the game (and what's to come) really only makes sense in the non-family world. So I wouldn't consider it an incest game that has been changed. I'd consider it a non-incest game with some taboo-ish origins.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I will make it three comments in a row here in favor of Monica. I like her in this game. I really hope the Dev keeps up the mommy fetish bit with her too, its pretty damn sexy! The only complaint I personally have is the animations are basic and short (but better than I can do, so there's that). Otherwise it is hottest mom's friend story I found so far (if you know a better one let me know please ;)
I agree about the animations. Actually, I wouldn't even call them animations, just 2-3 image loops. Would love to have some decent animations, but it comes down to timing. It's a struggle at the moment to get an update out every motnh, so have to compromise. Depending on how far the Patreon thing goes, I would love to get a Daz artist on board (to join the current team of one) and improve the quality of renders (maybe re-do some of the earlier ones) and add some decent animations.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm really not comfy when a woman who looks like a 60-year old chainsmoking alcoholic (with tits bigger than her head), starts to hit on me. I'd split faster from there than Usain Bolt. XD
Maybe I'm just lucky and lots of women around me are looking much better than this. :biggrin:
Lol. Or maybe you just have a warped perception.
Guess what I think is more likely? :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Don't need a walkthrough? I did what I felt was straight-forward and yet all scenes seem to give the regular 'lust not high enough' message. This is normal for all paths or am I missing much?

Dude, roll-back is your friend with a game like this.
The girl's reaction shows if you picked a good or bad choice, if it was bad, roll-back and try one of the others.

And I agree with the first answer you got, it is fairly straightforward, IF you factor in the personality of the lady you interact with.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I appreciate when a dev takes time to give me someone other than the standard familiar models.

A mother that didn't have her kid at age 15 and so doesn't look 5 years older than her adult daughter.
A daughter who doesn't look like Mr. Dots/Lewdlab with a different hairstyle (and sometimes, for especially lazy devs, the same hairstyle)
And dialogue and story that isn't simply "Look at my dick, you must shed all inhibitions now!"

I acknowledge everyone else's tastes, I just want to make the case that some of us have different ones that this game serves nicely.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
This whole "This character is great, this character is meh" discussion is as pointless as the whole fetish that must under no circumstances be named, EVER.
Different people have different opinions and that's it, nothing more and nothing less. That's why this game has more than just one girl.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Dude, roll-back is your friend with a game like this.
The girl's reaction shows if you picked a good or bad choice, if it was bad, roll-back and try one of the others.

And I agree with first answer you got, it is fairly straightforward, IF you factor the personality of the lady you interact with.
No, mistakes were made from the beginning so I started anew, now I've got it all unlocked. Besides, there is a walkthrough until the previous chapter, that should suffice for now.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Sometimes, it's just fun to go back and run the game with all the "wrong" choices, just to see what happens.

Of course, even then you need rollback, because there are still some "game over" scenarios (which I still don't think should be in any game).

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, got very little with Monica to tell you the truth, I don't mind her walking in on me smashing some soulless slut ;) Something tells me that we'll get something similar to see at the Party scene. Next update maybe?

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes