Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Oh no, the secret sauce has been spilled. You've ruined the game for me. Now, I can only play it for rabid fapping. Thus, you must now put in more sex scenes. By your own hand have you doomed thee.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Oh no, the secret sauce has been spilled. You've ruined the game for me. Now, I can only play it for rabid fapping. Thus, you must now put in more sex scenes. By your own hand have you doomed thee.
I already spoiled the stats system before Gimp though, lol...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Some more CG communication. You know, if you were all patrons, I would be quieter, and I think we would ALL appreciate that!

Folks, I'm currently putting together a walk-through for Episodes 1-3 and will publish for Patrons soon. Haven't decided, going forward.. which patron tier levels the walk-through will be provided for. But in the meantime, the first walk-through release (Ep 1-3) will be available for ALL patrons.

And regardless of the tier level decision, I don't ever plan on publishing a walk-through for the most recent episodes as they come out. The latest walk-through will always be one episode behind the latest release, as I want the first attempt at each episode to be without the step-by-step hand-holding. (I know where your hands have been you mongrels!!)

primeumaton

May 4, 2017
I love this game, all except for the typical tease trope. Tease and teased by multiple women, but sex is a goal far off. Eh.
At least the teasing is done well.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it says "foes, stalkers" in the genre. does this mean there are other guys who are trying to get the girls too?

4.40 star(s) 322 Votes