Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I kind of use her as well for now, until some other wet cavities open.....
It'll bite me in the ass later, but another playthrough will settle this when it becomes necessary

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
Player choices in a "family" setting.. yes. You can choose what to do in those situations, reject them or advance or plainly avoid some topics. That way their lust would drop or be cept too low to advance their relationship too far too quickly. There are many decisions like that in this update, but if you want just to hang out with one character you like then how can you build up your relationship with other family members? They need to be in the picture too if you want to have a relationship with one of them. Social creatures look at their closest ones before they make big decisions, so if said family likes you then you have few points to your success. If said family does not like you, then you have it harder to get closer to her.. it should work like that or in similar way. For now I go after all characters to see how much new content is there to see. If in the future a girl or woman will piss me off then I will replay whole game just to reject her earlier.. or something like that. For now it is too early to make big decisions that will affect whole game, but it might help in the future

Oh I completely agree. I'm not saying I want to just ignore them and not talk to them, I'm fine with the movies and coffee and what not. Jenna is fine for example, just coming out of her shell and I'm helping with that, all good. Monica though is trying to get me to sleep in her bed while she's wearing see through lingerie. That's a bit weird. I also have the neighbor asking if I liked the photo shoot stuff and the only option are "yes" and "I refuse to answer but yes," which is weird when my dude repeatedly said "I don't want to do this."

So I'm coming from the direction of I'd prefer to not have a sudden and extremely awkward situation. Normal interaction is fine though. As for what you said about trying out all the content, I also have a separate playthrough where I'm working on all 3 paths at once.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
IS the game gonna be more sandbox later on ???
Main Plot will be mostly linear, but am looking at options for bringing in some sort of sandbox options (i.e. give you some choices regarding who to interact with or where to go at times) and continue to give options to pursue / not pursue side plots. Gets complex the more branching / options. Plus if a player skips too much i/ does not pursue side plots, updates could seem very short (gameplay wise).

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
Main Plot will be mostly linear, but am looking at options for bringing in some sort of sandbox options (i.e. give you some choices regarding who to interact with or where to go at times) and continue to give options to pursue / not pursue side plots. Gets complex the more branching / options. Plus if a player skips too much i/ does not pursue side plots, updates could seem very short (gameplay wise).
I love the game so far and all the characters in it, so my vote would be to enable us to explore each route like it does currently.

By the way. Where can I find a "Fan" signature for your game?

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Here is your friendly update. If you're not already contributing, OP has the Patreon link...

Productive weekend . Definitely spent as much time as I wanted on the game, but felt a little bit like 3 steps forward, 1 step back. Made good progress, but also ended up deleting a lot of stuff, scrapping renders and re-writing script, but that's the process. Back on it tonight.

Still planning on having the next release in June (You Pay by the month, so I should always aim to release per month), but no exact date yet. Sometime between the 25th & 29th is what I'm aiming for.

As always, let me know any inputs....

Will be putting up two New Character polls this week.

One for $5 / $10 Patrons

And another poll (different character) for ALL Patrons.

Some people like/want new characters. Others feel there are already enough in the game. For those in the latter category, please rest assured they will only be minor characters (for now) and won't take over significant game time from the primary characters. The world has to feel semi-real, so there needs to be some more people in it as the game progresses....

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Nice 0.6 update, Monica definitely rivals with Alexandra from A different summer; cant wait for 0.7 and the "date" with Monica :OhMyGoodness:

As for new chars, i think it has enough though i wouldnt mind a shot at Natasha in making her my slave or another mature neighbour :FeelsGoodMan:

BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone know the console commands to change lust and affection value for characters or a method to find it? I don't want to replay through again just to find out my lust/ affection aren't high enough?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Does anyone know the console commands to change lust and affection value for characters or a method to find it? I don't want to replay through again just to find out my lust/ affection aren't high enough?
Affection is just the character name. It's capitalized, and case sensitive, so don't mess that up. So you would do like "Katie += 2". for lust just put a capital "L" at the end, so "KatieL += 2".

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You can also use
to edit a save file to change Love and Lust.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
depending on your choice you'll have some.
But for now it's light on the saucy stuff.
I suggest you try it anyway, it's a really good starting game, with great characters

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 322 Votes