GUcciBoy

Feb 21, 2018
So... in chapter 9 there will be some new development with monica and jenna? or we don't know for now?

Luigi08

May 1, 2017
anybody else having issues with animations or what have you? i.e. applying the sun lotion isn't really doing anything at all except showing her ass.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
WHOW - just played this game for the first time and just being flashed!
BEST episode imho = episode 8
the party is just "nailed"
i don't know if i am wrong, but Kathi reminds me somehow on Julia Roberts
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW: when is the next update? *EDIT*: NVM - found a post from dev "update Mid-dec... more info next WE"

Last edited:
Reactions: CheekyGimp

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
Honestly, it feels like incest even though it's not. The way the characters talk about it makes you forget they are not related. Brilliant stuff. Enjoy!
i think thats perfect combination, that way patreon can fuck the right off and the feel is still there.

i don't know if i am wrong, but Kathi reminds me somehow on Julia Roberts

I dont know, not actually a fan of Julia but than again i cant even explaine how much im into Katie (that bitch is just pure perfection) so its not even fair for me to take a vote in the matter :p

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
i think thats perfect combination, that way patreon can fuck the right off and the feel is still there.
I'm waiting for Patreon to demand that incest patches and cheat codes be eliminated from game code too. Maybe CheekyGimp found the only Patreon exploit that works.

Endrju

Shadows of the Past
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I'm waiting for Patreon to demand that incest patches and cheat codes be eliminated from game code too. Maybe CheekyGimp found the only Patreon exploit that works.
oh it will happen im sure of it. greedy fuckers someone someday needs to do something about this bullshit because we need a place for games we like

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Can't do much about patches that are hosted offsite or 'unofficial' versions. Also can't outlaw cheats without forcing Renpy and other relatively open game engines to lock down.

Btw, the WTHI thumb in your sig seems to link to Sisterly Lust instead.

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
Hey how do i make the cheats work i downloaded unren and everything and i tried to activate the different modes but it isnt working someone please help

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
Can't do much about patches that are hosted offsite or 'unofficial' versions. Also can't outlaw cheats without forcing Renpy and other relatively open game engines to lock down.

Btw, the WTHI thumb in your sig seems to link to Sisterly Lust instead.
You're probably right. I suppose it depends on how far they are willing to go. It seems like Patreon has done the requisite CYA and the fan community has created a work-around (as always). I just worry that some self-appointed moral guardians will pressure Patreon to make it even more difficult.

Also, thanks for pointing out the problem with my sig. I was missing the MotH link too. (y)

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes