K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
Zarah actually looks reasonable now. I really didn't like the original. Looked like she'd been beaten with the ugly stick every day.
No obvious changes to my favourite, Lily. She's still pretending to be dumb as a brick but she's adorable and gorgeous so she gets away with it.
Not sure about the changes to Monica's daughters. I'm glad they got rid of the zombie look for the younger one in the early game but the older one I think looked better in the original version. Didn't quote their names here because I can't remember them - I renamed them in my game...
Overall though, I think this new version is an improvement. (y)

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Hi.
Just discovered this and playing on Android using Ceb's. Do I need to download both season 1 and episode 24?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Hi.
Just discovered this and playing on Android using Ceb's. Do I need to download both season 1 and episode 24?
"episode 24" contains the original game with episode 1 to 24. Season 1 is the remake of the game, and is in beta (up to episode 3-4)

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Hi.
2 different things. Ep24 (is it still listed here...not sure) was all content to date.

Season 1 (beta) is the first few episodes reworked to be in line with the latest content.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes