Mod Ren'Py Onhold Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP21][DrAddy]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I apologize for not posting the fix and Android version yet. Unfortunately my internet is spinning due to the expansion of the provider. I have unfortunately currently no stable Internet and constantly struggling with disconnections. According to my provider, the expansion in my district should be completed by mid-March. Until then I will pause the mod. I know this is annoying, but unfortunately I have no other option. Thanks for your patience, you are the best.
So did your ISP turn out to be a bunch of big fat liars, or what?

• Angry
Reactions: Belzeebub$

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
I apologize for not posting the fix and Android version yet. Unfortunately my internet is spinning due to the expansion of the provider. I have unfortunately currently no stable Internet and constantly struggling with disconnections. According to my provider, the expansion in my district should be completed by mid-March. Until then I will pause the mod. I know this is annoying, but unfortunately I have no other option. Thanks for your patience, you are the best.
That is bad news for all. Please keep us update and lets know how things are going.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
Unfortunately my internet is spinning due to the expansion of the provider.
I've been through that experience more than a few times. Here's hoping everything gets sorted for you. Not having a connection really bites.

Randeep44

Jan 16, 2019
Well that sucks. Been using this incest/walkthrough mod for so long.
Yeah the game just does not feel right without the incest although i will play it without incest when it is completed from how the story is going maybe the author will write an incest twist in the game itself.

GreggoryLove

Aug 1, 2021
Hopefully he'll either be back or someone else will take over this mod. Been playing this game with the mod for every update so it would be weird to play without it at this point.

Reactions: Randeep44
4.50 star(s) 10 Votes