Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This guy is a maniac. I love him, but he's going to kill himself on your behalf. Forget about the drink fund, head over to Patreon to start helping him pay for his sure-to-be-coming doctor bills...

Dev Update
Patrons only
Jul 26 at 4:17am
9:14am local time. Pulled an all-nighter. Approx. 95% done. Lots of typos, errors in the code at the moment (variables not adding up correctly). Gonna grab a few hours sleep, then back at it. Still aiming to have a release out before the end of the day, so approx. 15hrs away......

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Will it be updated here today itself or a week later as the dev had asked for the previous update respectfully?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I would expect the latter, if his patrons remain as supportive as in the past.

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
Episode 6 is out for $10 patreons, but it's called Episode 6 Partial Release. Maybe Cheeky will share more info on that partial part when he has some spare time.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
I enjoyed this game. I also loved it when I was able to spank that ones bare ass, Plus getting Wanda naked was interesting all the way up till Monica walked in on you. Hoping that there is going to be a get more than one female mode. Just wished that one you spanked would stop the with slave bit unless you can flip it so she is your slave, now that would be great. I am not big on a female trying to take control of me like that without having a choice in taking control of someone or letting them control you.
There was a few spots where there was no pics at all. The way their mom smiles is a bit much.

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
From Patreon about episode 6:
"As mentioned previously, I wanted to get an update out before my vacation (which starts in a couple of hours). Unfortunately I couldn't get a full episode complete as one of the scenes has a game breaking error which I need to fix, so I had to end the episode at that point. I'm sure it's a simple fix, but I just didn't have time to fix it before my vacation deadline (flights), so I'm releasing this partial episode to tide people over for a couple of weeks and then I'll post the full episode.

I pretty much have ALL of the scenes complete, so once the error is fixed, I am almost ready to post the release...."

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
I just finished the partial release and I suppose it s about 25% of the full episode :/ Thats quite frustrasting as it s only "a simple fix" which delays the full release for a couple of weeks. That's a pity the dev didn't ask someone else to fix it..

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Hi guys. For my first post ever i will share today's partial release of the 6th ep.

Get the word out because this game is probably the best or one the best out there! It is currently my only patronage
Thanks leporis, and
to f95zone, great 1st post, talking about joining with a bang lol, thanks again. :)

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Weird question, but how do I have the episode 7 alpha version, if episode 6 just came out today?
I was wondering that too, but I just booted it up - the previous episode in 0.7 was Episode 5, meaning this is officially 0.8, but having the "Episode" version will be more clear-cut in the long-run.

Also, LOVE the firey-but-submissive redhead, even if I'm not a fan of the "rape by deception" tactic.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
This guy, this developer, man oh man, he keeps just PUMPING out these updates. It FEELS like a weekly update at the rate he does them, like a weekly installment of boobs and good looking models. God bless him, I'm gonna finally slide him a dollar a month his way. -Morah

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes