Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Well, got very little with Monica to tell you the truth, I don't mind her walking in on me smashing some soulless slut ;) Something tells me that we'll get something similar to see at the Party scene. Next update maybe?
We may still be okay though. With the layout of the room, Wanda should be hidden from Monica's view as she is underneath the desk. Now if we can just keep Wanda quiet while her mouth is occupied, maybe we can get lucky and Monica wont realize she is down there. If that fails, we just blame it all on the booze!

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
We may still be okay though. With the layout of the room, Wanda should be hidden from Monica's view as she is underneath the desk. Now if we can just keep Wanda quiet while her mouth is occupied, maybe we can get lucky and Monica wont realize she is down there. If that fails, we just blame it all on the booze!
nonsense... booze, pfft.
It's time to invite Monica to join in and tell her to show the young one how to properly do it!

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
That would definitely be the best case scenario, but I suspect that since Monica cut us off during the picnic when she was inebriated, she may be even more stubborn now that she is sobering up.
Indeed, however.... we know that shes definitely attracted to MC, and thanks to the picnic, shes in lusty mode.
Jealousy can do wonder to a woman (look at how she refuse Zarah+MC at the photoshoot) .... time to break her moral/conscience wall :)

.... and maybe ... Angel might happened to be around to help persuade/motivate her by also joining in ;)

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Indeed, however.... we know that shes definitely attracted to MC, and thanks to the picnic, shes in lusty mode.
Jealousy can do wonder to a woman (look at how she refuse Zarah+MC at the photoshoot) .... time to break her moral/conscience wall :)

.... and maybe ... Angel might happened to be around to help persuade/motivate her by also joining in ;)
Now THAT would be awesome!

YodasBeast

Jan 8, 2018
I really like the way this game is progressing. The story is fairly original, the characters are interesting and there are a variety of types to fill most people's fetishes/preferences. You have to think about how you're going to interact with each character instead of just plugging along and expect to plug them all.

The biggest downfall of this game is the incorrect use of lighting (although it could be render settings). I believe that @CheekyGimp is still learning how to use the software properly and it will continue to get better, so there's a lot of positive growth to be expected in coming releases (IIRC he/she did a render test not too long ago to get our opinion on the matter (at least I think it was this game)). I believe that this may also be why many people have stated that the girls are "ugly" for one reason or another. Harsh lighting does nothing be detract from an individual's appearance. There's a reason why horror movies always use it.

All in all, it's on a positive trajectory upward.

Jun 4, 2017
The biggest downfall of this game is the incorrect use of lighting (although it could be render settings). I believe that @CheekyGimp is still learning how to use the software properly and it will continue to get better, so there's a lot of positive growth to be expected in coming releases (IIRC he/she did a render test not too long ago to get our opinion on the matter (at least I think it was this game)). I believe that this may also be why many people have stated that the girls are "ugly" for one reason or another. Harsh lighting does nothing be detract from an individual's appearance. There's a reason why horror movies always use it.
Is that the issue with Jenna's skin color? For me, she's the best of all of them, except that she's deathly gray . . .

Reactions: znml
May 20, 2017
@CheekyGimp Just finished playing V 0.0.7a. I have a habit of comparing games with Dreams of Desire and Lily of The Valley due to the quality content and the writing. Your game is easily on the same level as the aforementioned games, may even go above them. Easily in the Top 5 games of all time. Give us more and more of the MC and Monica. Good luck, great job.

4.40 star(s) 321 Votes