Mod Ren'Py Where It All Began [Ch.1 Reworked Full] Walkthrough/Gallery Unlocked Mod

_Maou_

Jun 2, 2018
I wouldn't hold my breath, folks. I can't count the number of times I've downloaded a game, found that it has a mod by this modder, and waited weeks for it to be updated to no avail. This person seems to love making new mods but hate updating ones they've already made. No idea how they have so much as a single Patreon subscriber, let alone... *checks* 447?! ...with that behavior.
Agreed, he totally abandoned his mod for To Be a King a couple of months ago, people have asking him for a week and a bit to update it with no feedback whatsoever. I even ended up asking Sancho to continue the mod but luckily someone else took it up and it has been smooth sailing ever since, however maybe he might update this mod considering it's the full version of chapter 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Λvipray_x

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018

Updated: 2021-12-07
Game/Creator: Ocean - - -
Modder: Brandy - -
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: Ch. 1 Rewarked Full
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Incest can be Enable or Disable at the beginning of the game

In this mod already incest patch added. Don't Add another patch otherwise walkthrough mod not working

Download: -

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With Mod:

View attachment 1533839 View attachment 1533840 View attachment 1533841
ch 2 ?

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
maybe someone like Sancho1969 can come over to this game and make a mod for it.
Agreed, he totally abandoned his mod for To Be a King a couple of months ago, people have asking him for a week and a bit to update it with no feedback whatsoever. I even ended up asking Sancho to continue the mod but luckily someone else took it up and it has been smooth sailing ever since, however maybe he might update this mod considering it's the full version of chapter 2.
Yeah here's hoping Sancho1969 does bring his great mod making skills over to this game.

Reactions: jasad and D3ssel

secreboe

Oct 8, 2021
Hey folks, seeing many waiting for the mod, you can use Universal Renpy Mod for the time being.

Just slap the files in the game folder and you'll see a bar at top left corner whenever you need to make a choice (semi-hidden until a choice shows up). From there you can check the repercussions of the choices like the WT mod. sfsdfsd.JPG

Last edited:

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018

Updated: 2021-12-07
Game/Creator: Ocean - - -
Modder: Brandy - -
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: Ch. 1 Rewarked Full
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Incest can be Enable or Disable at the beginning of the game

In this mod already incest patch added. Don't Add another patch otherwise walkthrough mod not working

Download: -

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With Mod:

View attachment 1533839 View attachment 1533840 View attachment 1533841
update please

kktcross

Jan 29, 2019
I wouldn't hold my breath, folks. I can't count the number of times I've downloaded a game, found that it has a mod by this modder, and waited weeks for it to be updated to no avail. This person seems to love making new mods but hate updating ones they've already made. No idea how they have so much as a single Patreon subscriber, let alone... *checks* 447?! ...with that behavior.
Ocean the DEV of where it all began have 457 patrons not Brandy he have 104 i did same mistake by clicking at Oceans patreon link and checking if there is any info about update on mod o_O
regarding mod well maybe like 2 weeks untill updated? in case of mod for the way love goes AdamGC finished his WT part on 2 nov. but had to wait for brandy until 12 nov. until he did gallery part of mod:HideThePain:

• Wow
Reactions: _Maou_