Mod Ren'Py Where It All Began [Ch.1 Reworked Full] Walkthrough/Gallery Unlocked Mod

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Crap! I installed the patch first. If I want the mod to work, should I just delete the patch or will that break the game? Suggestions
reinstall? lol all I got I haven't played in a while and don't know if the mods an overwrite script or a standalone drag and drop. But if you kept zip folder just redo it.

Reactions: GameRebel

dualblades730

Nov 9, 2019
I can't get the incest patch to work. I even changed change inc_mod to True, and i still am not getting the option to activate incest

fcut

Jul 21, 2017
I can't get the incest patch to work. I even changed change inc_mod to True, and i still am not getting the option to activate incest
If anyone else has the same issue, I fixed it by re-downloading the mod from the attachment. Nothing immediately obvious changed in folders but the option pops up now as it should, before game starts and asks your name. (I think I downloaded it from Mediafire before and it didnt work; or maybe game just needs to be launched twice).

May 15, 2022
I had an issue with the mod working for me. I re-installed it a few times and no luck.

For me, changing inc_mod = False to "True" handled it.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Will this be updated to Chapter 2? Or will the Modder wait until the game update is out of Beta? I know some wait. Just wanting to make sure. Thanks

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
i dont see no need for the mod right now maybe in futures updates but in this stage there is so little content in chices that no wrong or right put you out of paths ,even with ntr on or off or in an open relationship the only changes are the dialogue and isnt so massive ,there is a big change form older version and this not only in quality also in the pace of the story i dont really know if its better or not but its different.......

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018

Updated: 2021-12-07
Game/Creator: Ocean - - -
Modder: Brandy - -
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: Ch. 1 Rewarked Full
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Incest can be Enable or Disable at the beginning of the game

In this mod already incest patch added. Don't Add another patch otherwise walkthrough mod not working

Download: -

You can also find here:

Unofficial Android Port With Mod:

View attachment 1533839 View attachment 1533840 View attachment 1533841
ch 2?

Astaroth_666

Mar 31, 2022

Features:

Installation:

In this mod already incest patch added. Don't Add another patch otherwise walkthrough mod not working

You can also find here:

Please for android

Obanama

Jan 25, 2021

Features:

Installation:

You can also find here:

0.2 Full is out

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
I wouldn't hold my breath, folks. I can't count the number of times I've downloaded a game, found that it has a mod by this modder, and waited weeks for it to be updated to no avail. This person seems to love making new mods but hate updating ones they've already made. No idea how they have so much as a single Patreon subscriber, let alone... *checks* 447?! ...with that behavior.