Others When I Introduced Her to Grandpa, I Was Taken Down [22.10.1] [Re:eRo]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok crap Engrish MTL shit. Now to the game no thanks I don't want to play a fucking cuck that realizes his grandpa did this to him but than takes his girlfriend there again. This MC is too fucking stupid to live!

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
Ok crap Engrish MTL shit. Now to the game no thanks I don't want to play a fucking cuck that realizes his grandpa did this to him but than takes his girlfriend there again. This MC is too fucking stupid to live!
Imo the boy isn't the MC of this game, at least as it exists today. Quoting my review:
I find it hard to really identify a protagonist in this game. The protagonist of any game is generally 1) the character with the most screen time 2) one of the first characters you meet and 3) the character who you can control the actions of. For 1, that's the girl. For 2, that's the boy and the girl. For 3, that's the grandpa (in the sex scenes). So... Yeah I really think you can sort of pick your own protagonist? I personally picked the grandpa
I am vehemently not into NTR - I gave it a shot because I wanted to see how it was written. Imo it is not written in a way to clearly identify the boy as the MC.

Reactions: JLuix

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Lol, it's an amazing little game if you just here to fap but grandpa sounds like a grandma.

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
well decent enough short ntr game, straight to the point

anyone know how to unlock diary and hairstyle?

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
well decent enough short ntr game, straight to the point

anyone know how to unlock diary and hairstyle?
To unlock the diary pages and hairstyles you must spend time watching all the sex positions before and after the climax, the animations are different when a heart appears on them, and the last one can have two hearts. In the main screen there is an option named "Record" where you can see your progress.

You can see the animations from the boyfriend perspective or the girlfriend-grandpa perspective.
You can see the animations with or without pieces of clothing.
You can see the animations from different angles and zoom levels.
You can see the uncensored stuff, this is my first uncensor patch, I'm proud of it :)

Enjoy even the smallest detail.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shatteredstar

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
I know this game is small and simple but we can enjoy it if we do our part as players.
A game can be extremely erotic even if it is basic. The secret is that the player lets himself / herself to involve and deep dive into it. Let your mind do the work. The sexual excitement is based in your head.

One of the best NTR games I ever played is "Inn my wife" from Monoeye:
https://f95zone.to/threads/inn-my-wife-v1-01-monoeye.2806/
It is small and simple, yet it is absolutely erotic and exciting, for this, the player must let himself to play the role, immerse into the story, do your part as the player. The meaning of RPG is "Role-Playing Game" ;)

Reactions: Daioh
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes