Others - When I Introduced Her to Grandpa, I Was Taken Down [22.10.1] [Re:eRo]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Knight6797

I'ma be honest... it's kinda okay. I guess that depends on your viewpoint/definition of a game, but the game does achieve what it wants to achieve. It's essentially a small sex sim/scene customizer with NTR theme (the "story" and you can switch to the bf's viewpoint in the scenes).

The game uses 3D models for the scenes, which are not the standard koikatsu etc. shit so that's a plus, small minus though because the texture is kind of rough on the edges (especially the pussy like cmon bruh) but manageable so you can definitely see some work put behind the scenes.

The gameplay is essentially just repeating certain positions you like until her desire fills up. The more you fuck with grandpa yoda the more hairstyles will be available, and there are effectively 2 stages for each scene. If the heart pops up, the girl will be more proactive aswell which is a nice addition. Other than that not much to talk about, but then again the game is extremely small so why judge it for that too much.

Well for voices, the girl voice is okay, grandpa rather sounds like a grandma (and honestly also looks like one) but I guess that's not really a great point to discuss for me since honestly I couldn't give less shit. The sex sounds are okay, nothing out of the ordinary.

I'll give it 4 points instead of 3 because at least the game gets to the point fast and let's you fuck instantly without too much grinding or bs which doesn't contribute. All in all, depends on you whether you wanna try it or not, I'd say I don't regret busting a nut on it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

iron4doves

I guess since no one has reviewed yet I feel obligated to. This is one of those games that is going to have a wildly different rating depending on what your expectations are going into it. I myself wasn't expecting anything ground breaking (and if you are/were, I hate to be blunt but I don't think very highly of you lol). I was just expecting a quick fap game with a whiff of a story but some good H content, and yeah that's what this is. I'd probably give the game 3.5 stars if I could, so I'm rounding to 4. I also want to point out that I have used an uncensor linked in OP.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yeah. Otherwise, I think the art is good, it's fully animated. Audio is fine. It's MTL that is quite slow and real-time translated, that's really the big negative. If the translation was completely done by a human (even taking MTL and making it real English), I'd probably call the game a true 4 star (as opposed to 3.5 I feel it is today). And again, this is a 3.5 star game for what it is and my expectations for it. There are other games out there that I have given 3.5 stars to that are objectively more complex, with more features, better stories, etc. - I rate based on how the game delivers to the experience I was expecting from it.