Others When I Introduced Her to Grandpa, I Was Taken Down [22.10.1] [Re:eRo]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
To unlock the diary pages and hairstyles you must spend time watching all the sex positions before and after the climax, the animations are different when a heart appears on them, and the last one can have two hearts. In the main screen there is an option named "Record" where you can see your progress.

You can see the animations from the boyfriend perspective or the girlfriend-grandpa perspective.
You can see the animations with or without pieces of clothing.
You can see the animations from different angles and zoom levels.
You can see the uncensored stuff, this is my first uncensor patch, I'm proud of it :)

Enjoy even the smallest detail.
hmm i think i already watched everything and my progress is already maxed, well i don't think i miss much anyway as some diary isn't translated for me so i can't read them all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JLuix

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
I liked the game for what it is, but it feels more like a tech demo than an actual game. You can see all there is in like, 5 minutes. But it's cool if the dev is planning to use this for a full-length game in the future.

Reactions: MisterIncognito

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So everything besides some of the diary pages and the credit page won't translate for some reason any idea how to fix it? ghbhj.png

yurilover8

Dec 1, 2018
So.... for people who're still searching for save file.
Thanks bro although I don't see why people need a save file as you can view all the sex scenes very quickly and unlock all the hair choices.

Also anyone knows similar games like this?

Krikit

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks bro although I don't see why people need a save file as you can view all the sex scenes very quickly and unlock all the hair choices.

Also anyone knows similar games like this?
That's because those people include me who just don't want to grind through again :whistle:. There are only a few games that I would play again from start.

mtl poet

Mar 5, 2021
can recommend to you one of my favourite NTR games:
hxxps://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ428455.html
Any chance of sharing this? I've been waiting a long long time for somebody do it but it seems chibi is universally hated. The demo was absolutely erotic.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes