Comics When Days Rewind [Push Publication]

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
But like I said. I would call this one a waste of time given how it's structured. Pictures to text ratio is like 1 picture for 10 pages.
to my experience that's a lot of visual novels though, it's part of the reason i prefer comics.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
But like I said. I would call this one a waste of time given how it's structured. Pictures to text ratio is like 1 picture for 10 pages.
There's a reason why It's called "Light Novel" and not "Doujinshi", in the first place. Like I said in the OP, think of it as a normal book that you buy every day, from one of your favorite authors. With the exception that while they don't have any pic, this instead have something but being a "Light Novel" it's not the main focus, rather a "secondary" option.

For example even the Light Novels of Sword Art Online are structured like this: lots and lots of text, while the number of pics? Just.. probably 10 at the most while the pages are something like 200+ of it.

Reactions: E-Dog

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
There's a reason why It's called "Light Novel" and not "Doujinshi", in the first place. Like I said in the OP, think of it as a normal book that you buy every day, from one of your favorite authors. With the exception that while they don't have any pic, this instead have something but being a "Light Novel" it's not the main focus, rather a "secondary" option.

For example even the Light Novels of Sword Art Online are structured like this: lots and lots of text, while the number of pics? Just.. probably 10 at the most while the pages are something like 200+ of it.
No i get that. But I am saying that this one is poorly written. Very much so unlike anyone's favorite book.

Reactions: Nerro and brynhildr

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
there is NTR.

MC is in a sex relationship with his teacher and she is also banging other people at the same time. so NTR there.

MC and Female friend both like each other but neither one has confessed to the other. both parties seem to be to shy to admit. now female friend was raped and lost her virginity to her boss. NTR here too.

then again, every one has their own version of what NTR means on this site since there is no dictionary term for netorare. my NTR is based off VNDB. if it brings grief to the reader/viewer, even if the MC of the story didn't know it was happening. it's ntr, because it was still a love interest target to him. he was just cucked before he got the girl.
Well for me that is just cheating and just rape. If the other person doesn't know it's cheating and the "female friend" was raped no NTR there. There is already a term for these things. NTR is when the boy gets involved and witness the whole thing happening. There are many genres which give people grief or other emotions. That isn't what makes it NTR.
But it is true that NTR makes you feel bad, unless you enjoy it. That's all I'm gonna say about it anyway.
But this story will most likely have NTR in it later. That much is clear to me.

Reactions: E-Dog

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Can we get off this NTR discussion before I get the urge to shut it down?

If it continues, I'll get tempted to start deleting posts.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Nahh is ntr, the guy will find out something at least, the prologue was pretty clear, and even if he doesn't find out that is no requisite to ntr, ther eis plenty (and some of the best) where the ntr ends up with the guy none the wiser (well at least in the story) and remains compeltely oblivious, the better ones like that involve brood parasitism or raising another's man child thinking is his own muahahahahaha

Anyway real question here: anyone knows how the third volume will be dealt with? i bought volume 2 after volume 1 became free but could only find little about volume 3, things like it will be sold in parts or something......

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Nahh is ntr, the guy will find out something at least, the prologue was pretty clear, and even if he doesn't find out that is no requisite to ntr, ther eis plenty (and some of the best) where the ntr ends up with the guy none the wiser (well at least in the story) and remains compeltely oblivious, the better ones like that involve brood parasitism or raising another's man child thinking is his own muahahahahaha

Anyway real question here: anyone knows how the third volume will be dealt with? i bought volume 2 after volume 1 became free but could only find little about volume 3, things like it will be sold in parts or something......
Post #6

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Sadly, nope. This link was just from someone who shared the first two volumes with us. From the third, Push Publication decided to release not just the whole volume but chapter after chapter, only on patreon. So no Kickstarter or anything else for this, only that. And currently they're 5/11 pages of the third volume - you can see the progress on their page!

Well then i am fucked since i am unable to use patreon, is there any notice of them selling the whole volume on dlsite later on? On even on steam? hell maybe even by mangagamer.........

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Well then i am fucked since i am unable to use patreon, is there any notice of them selling the whole volume on dlsite later on? On even on steam? hell maybe even by mangagamer.........
It's a Light Novel, not a game. This will never be sold on MangaGamer, nor Steam. On DLSite might be released when the whole third volume will be completed but it will be censored as hell, since it's the "law" if you want to share something on DLSite.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
It's a Light Novel, not a game. This will never be sold on MangaGamer, nor Steam. On DLSite might be released when the whole third volume will be completed but it will be censored as hell, since it's the "law" if you want to share something on DLSite.
Since an uncensored version is bound to appear here eventually i don't mind buying it from dlsite if i can, so far the novel isn't breathtaking but it isn't bad and i want to support these people just to see more h novels in english!!!! I only hope this doesn't go the same way the series"the salvation war" went and never finishes (the situation is kind of similar from what i understand)

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
What a snoozefest. Would it have been so hard for them to make more versions of the same CG to put in between pages. That would make it at least a bit like a VN.

EDIT: Anyone who has Noble Love by the same company? I can't find it anywhere.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
no one is sharing PP's works for some reason. not like they are DRM, they are simple PDF files. i already promised to no longer support their works after they moved to patreon and charged us PER CHAPTER what the WHOLE VOLUME use to cost. they tried to maximize their profits and it's backfiring.

they are slowly losing patreons last i checked and when days rewinds might end up being canceled. they keep "going on hiatus". not a good sign.

just checked, things are really bad. when they started, they were at $600 roughly. they are down to 35 patreons and $331 a month, as a COMPANY with multiple employees. they can't afford the artist with that kind of earnings. they were making thousands when they sold by the volumes upfront.

get greedy, get nothing.

Reactions: uhhhhhhhuzzah

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
good, they moved back to kickstarter. 8 bucks for the whole volume is a lot more fair. 8 bucks a chapter from volume 2 was stupid.

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
It looks like volume 3 is up based on what I see does anyone have the full pdf of it if possible?

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
according to kickstarted, it wont release until july if you check $8 rewards

what's scummy is, the official website page doesn't SAY it's a pre-order. if it wasn't for the URL, i wouldn't have even known

most people don't exactly base their purchases on a URL...

i wonder how many people have bought it only to find out, they have to wait months to get it. i added it to my cart to test and it still doesn't say pre-order, but it's gonna let me check out. fucking scummy.

Reactions: Animefan_09

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018
well after what happened with vol.1 I'm guessing they're not exactly aware of how fast pirating can be so they thought this would be a good stunt to detract them, but that also wasn't a good PR move either

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
Just wondering if "Senji's School Trip" was ever released into the wild?