Comics When Days Rewind [Push Publication]

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
RJ222512_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Sachi and Jun were childhood friends and neighbors since young, they were separated
when Jun moved out during their middle school. But now they are back together again in high school.

It's no secret that they are in love with each other, but neither of them have
the courage to take the first step. So Jun's friend tried to help them along the way.

But things didn't go well as planned, Sachi had problems at home and at work,
while Jun had engaged in a forbidden relationship that would destroy him.
Will they ever cross the obstacles ahead of them and finally get together in love?

Updated: 17 August 2017
Developer/Publisher: /
Censorship: Nope
Language: English
Resolution: Not Available.
Pages: Two volumes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra information:

Download: - -
thanks to @dartred for the two volumes!

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I see a tape tag, but I've been lied to by those tag before. How much rape is actually in this game?
Not a game, it's a Light novel type thing with a few scattered pictures as it says in the Extra information.
And the whole thing is probably just one giant Rape/ntr story.

Edit, looked through it. So far there is no NTR in it that I could see. But there is some rape. From what I did read while skimming through it really isn't very well done. It's uncensored though so there is that.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
it's not a game for one and about half the content is rape / blackmail if you include the side stories.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Do you by any chance have When Days Rewind Volume 3?

Thanks.
Sadly, nope. This link was just from someone who shared the first two volumes with us. From the third, Push Publication decided to release not just the whole volume but chapter after chapter, only on patreon. So no Kickstarter or anything else for this, only that. And currently they're 5/11 pages of the third volume - you can see the progress on their page!

Reactions: VermillioN

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
as brynhildr stated, this is not a usual comic with lot's of pictures. lots and lots of reading stuff and "only" a few pictures.
volume 1:
volume 2:

Reactions: yoyomistro

ineedaname555

Jun 14, 2017
Thanks to the guy who shared it and the uploader.
At last someone posted a push publication work, still hoping for the love,tears and sand to be posted one day.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
you guys are welcome. i would share volume 3 if they sold it in 1 package, but after this patreon route they took. even if they fully release it, i won't support them and their practices. it would mean we payed for them to make it AND then double dipped after. they lost me as a customer.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
you guys are welcome. i would share volume 3 if they sold it in 1 package, but after this patreon route they took. even if they fully release it, i won't support them and their practices. it would mean we payed for them to make it AND then double dipped after. they lost me as a customer.
Well, not everything is lost in the end. If they started to release on DLSite the first two volumes, maybe they'll do the same with the third eventually. And maybe the side stories as well! Though it will be probably a long ass time :/

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
yeah, but if they release on DLsite. it's a requirement to be censored on there.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Not a game, it's a Light novel type thing with a few scattered pictures as it says in the Extra information.
And the whole thing is probably just one giant Rape/ntr story.

Edit, looked through it. So far there is no NTR in it that I could see. But there is some rape. From what I did read while skimming through it really isn't very well done. It's uncensored though so there is that.
Thanks, I don't really care about NTR so that's of no concern to me. I know it wasn't a actual game I just kinda use the term generally now a days out of habit. I ask now because I'm not really a fan of visual novels and I've tried some that said it had rape in it just to find out that it was one or two scenes that was so easily miss able that I felt cheated out of my time.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Thanks, I don't really care about NTR so that's of no concern to me. I know it wasn't a actual game I just kinda use the term generally now a days out of habit. I ask now because I'm not really a fan of visual novels and I've tried some that said it had rape in it just to find out that it was one or two scenes that was so easily miss able that I felt cheated out of my time.
I see. Well this one is probably based on rape and will probably have NTR in later chapters. Some people think cheating is the same as NTR, for it to be NTR the MC has to actually witness the girl getting fucked and enjoying it. Not be oblivious about it like in this one unless I missed something.
But like I said. I would call this one a waste of time given how it's structured. Pictures to text ratio is like 1 picture for 10 pages.

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
there is NTR.

MC is in a sex relationship with his teacher and she is also banging other people at the same time. so NTR there.

MC and Female friend both like each other but neither one has confessed to the other. both parties seem to be to shy to admit. now female friend was raped and lost her virginity to her boss. NTR here too.

then again, every one has their own version of what NTR means on this site since there is no dictionary term for netorare. my NTR is based off VNDB. if it brings grief to the reader/viewer, even if the MC of the story didn't know it was happening. it's ntr, because it was still a love interest target to him. he was just cucked before he got the girl.

Reactions: brynhildr