Whats your favorite game?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
There's one before it that was a side scroller and that was the second one and the first one came out on the NES and wasn't bad. It was top down view though and sometimes Link looked like he was weird with the sword. I have that one as well. I could have clarified that that one is is the one the got me hooked on the Legend of Zelda series. I played the first and second with months of them coming out and then ignored them. I was too busy playing outside and chasing my girlfriend. Then one of my high school buddies had all the systems and I watched him play A Link to the Past and was HOOKED.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's the first one I understand. The very first game is you're an adventurer, go adventure, explore dungeons, kill enemies.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Talking about erotic western games:
Sisters' Secret is quite good, point and click adventure with some paths and complete, this is a plus in the western scene.
I like The Last Sovereign from Sierra Lee, is funny how makes fun on some rpg themes, like the typical chosen one thing.
The Last Man is in my top too, it's like your average QSP game from Russia but with focus on what he is doing.

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
Even though it is nowhere near completion, I like Lily of the Valley. I think the pacing on corruption is just about right. And weirdly, I liked Super Mom a lot too, maybe because Helen Parr is the perfect waifu material.

Among regular games, I mostly play PC multiplayer games like CS GO, Rise of Nations, Age of Empires and I am still not done with Quake :p

Reactions: Cirro84

winter0s

Aug 5, 2016
Talking about erotic western games:
Sisters' Secret is quite good, point and click adventure with some paths and complete, this is a plus in the western scene.
I like The Last Sovereign from Sierra Lee, is funny how makes fun on some rpg themes, like the typical chosen one thing.
The Last Man is in my top too, it's like your average QSP game from Russia but with focus on what he is doing.
I liked sisters secret, but I just could not fap to that art style.

mingebag

Aug 9, 2016
H-Game:
Sensual Haunting by Sex and Glory. Gettin' that ghost love.

Favorite Non-H Game would be Call of Duty 5: World at War.

Edit: And Battlefield: Bad Company 2.

Stroopwafel

Aug 8, 2016
I began with Cata, but my favourite expansion must be Wotlk. Legion is pretty good too.
They atleast made it way better than WoD. That was just garbage....

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
World of Warcraft - I'm leveling Windwalker Monk right now :D
Katawa Shoujo is a great visual novel you should try it.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
Non-H ... definitely THE LAST OF US ... and I'm looking forward to THE LAST OF US PART 2

T

Throwaway13031980

Vidya:
-Current: Yu-gi-oh Arc-V Tag Force Special
-All time: Tetris Attack (SNES)
Board/card game:
-Currrent: MTG, Commander format.
-All time: Mahjong (4 player)
H game:
-Current: None in particular
-All time: Emily Sister Attraction

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Hmmm, that varies a lot as new releases hit the market. There aren't many games at all that I revisit once they are done.

That being said, The Story Of Didi is fun, and Didi is hot. I was hoping that she'd make more appearances in other LOP style games, but so far not that I've seen.

And, like a number of others on this forum, yeah I've been following Dating My Daughter for a while now, even though D keeps giving the MC blue balls...

Last edited:
Reactions: Help

NooneSpecial

May 4, 2017
The last game that I played everyday for more then fifteen minutes was Stardew Valley.
Before that was Europa Universalis IV.
As for single player games (or rather story focused games) - I enjoyed Stanley Parable and Beginners guide. Witcher 3. Mass effects.
As for my favorite game ever it would probably be portal, as I really like well made puzzle games with story (The Witness, Turing test and many others)

Reactions: gstap2

Pappol

Apr 27, 2017
If we're talking about gaming in general I'll always consider Metal Gear Solid 3 the best of the best for story immersion gameplay, bewbs(EVA!!!!!!!), but if we're talking about hot game I really like LOPGOLD games