Help

Aug 5, 2016
Aw man, you play some good games there in general :eek:
I would kill to play cities skylines

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I played cities skyline too. Its performance is horrible due to the bad optimization. It doesn't even support to multithreading.

Reactions: Help

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Favorite game doesn't usually have to mean best game, so here is my small list of mine and i'll attempt not including some of the everyone got those. Like Dragon Age and GTA

Vikings: strategy of the ultimate conquest: It's old i know and with dosbox i am still able to run it, was the first game i ever bought and that was a decade ago. Shame there is nothing that compares to it anymore really

Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2: made me cry when bullfrog ended, we got now some clones but compared to the original feeling, they are nothing.

Paraworld: another old gem, shame the publisher went bankrupt and the license is now in hands of EA (ithink). Another rts game, involving vikings, Egyptian like nomads and another tribe i forgot.... And Dinosaurs. It also had to compete with other better Rts games, like warcraft

Arcanum of steamworks and magic obscura : classic dungeons and dragon style rpg. magic meats steampunk. Want to throw a fireball while using a gun, sure you can do it. Great story and side story's imo. Also being poor and going to the brothel and having sex with sheep (blackscreen, nothing really shown) is in for a good laugh.

Closer to our current time
This war of mine: The game is no fun, but it makes you think. It makes you cry, laugh with joy. A war game where you do not play a overpowered elite sodlier. And now recently they got a dlc where you have to take care of kids. And when you get a war orphan that has no family left, suddenly calling one of your adults Aunt or Uncle, cause of the bonding feelsgoodman

Stardew valley: Always been and harvest moon and rune factory fan and finally last year we got something for PC. And it was extremely good. Without a doubt it was my game of the year for 2016

Extra mention
Singles 1 and 2: Story content wise short, but daring. A pc game in the shops which includes fucking your room mates. But compared to the sims at the time, it sucked monkey balls, if anyone in the H-games would actually remake something like this, i would play it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cirro84 and Help

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
can you direct me to it? :)

English Patch :

English Menu:

trashhumper

Aug 6, 2016
Speaking of 'Girl Life', are there any other games similar to it in terms of style, scope and content? Adult or otherwise?

Last edited:

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Favorite game doesn't usually have to mean best game, so here is my small list of mine and i'll attempt not including some of the everyone got those. Like Dragon Age and GTA

Vikings: strategy of the ultimate conquest: It's old i know and with dosbox i am still able to run it, was the first game i ever bought and that was a decade ago. Shame there is nothing that compares to it anymore really

Dungeon Keeper 1 and 2: made me cry when bullfrog ended, we got now some clones but compared to the original feeling, they are nothing.

Paraworld: another old gem, shame the publisher went bankrupt and the license is now in hands of EA (ithink). Another rts game, involving vikings, Egyptian like nomads and another tribe i forgot.... And Dinosaurs. It also had to compete with other better Rts games, like warcraft

Arcanum of steamworks and magic obscura : classic dungeons and dragon style rpg. magic meats steampunk. Want to throw a fireball while using a gun, sure you can do it. Great story and side story's imo. Also being poor and going to the brothel and having sex with sheep (blackscreen, nothing really shown) is in for a good laugh.

Closer to our current time
This war of mine: The game is no fun, but it makes you think. It makes you cry, laugh with joy. A war game where you do not play a overpowered elite sodlier. And now recently they got a dlc where you have to take care of kids. And when you get a war orphan that has no family left, suddenly calling one of your adults Aunt or Uncle, cause of the bonding feelsgoodman

Stardew valley: Always been and harvest moon and rune factory fan and finally last year we got something for PC. And it was extremely good. Without a doubt it was my game of the year for 2016

Extra mention
Singles 1 and 2: Story content wise short, but daring. A pc game in the shops which includes fucking your room mates. But compared to the sims at the time, it sucked monkey balls, if anyone in the H-games would actually remake something like this, i would play it.
Wow you tried really hard, never heard of these :confused:

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Just means i am older then you.
Not necessarily, you could just be a 16 year old fapper that sits behind a PC/PS/XBOX and play games all day for all I know. Just because you know more games than someone else, doesn't make you older than them.

Sunsunil6

Aug 5, 2016
Well, i'm very likely PC & PS123P & XBOX360 gamer, But i have started my first adult game with " Witch Trainer ", After that i have played many i cant say which one is best bcuz all i have played has not an ending yet except Incest Story.
As of now my best Adult game is:
2D Comics : Witch trainer (This made me to search more fap games)
3D Comics : Milf's Control (my opinion will change respect to its ending)
3D Non-Comics : Sexy beach premium resort. (its my first of this type, want to try some if any of this type)

In General (cant say this is my best, but after playing that particular game it Enhanced my gaming experience)
A/c Consoles:
PC : Assassins Creed Series
PS1 : Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
PS2 : Fatal Frame 3 Tormented
PS3 : Uncharted Series
XBOX360 : Gears of Wars Series

When it Comes to Genere:
Strategy - Age of Empires
Action - God of War
Adventure - Tomb Raider
Racing - Need for Speed 4 High Stakes
Shooter - BF/COD
Horror - Outlast.

Reactions: Cirro84 and Help

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
3D Non-Comics : Sexy beach premium resort. (its my first of this type, want to try some if any of this type)
There's a few games very similar to it by the same developer (Illusion).
Sexy Beach Zero
Sexy Beach 3
Playclub
Real Play
Artificial Girl 3

Reactions: Sunsunil6

Hyaenidaemax

Aug 12, 2016
Adult

AKABUR's Witch Trainer, Princess Trainer and the expansion by the Sad Crab
LWT 1 (LOP Games)

Non-Adult

Halo Series by Microsoft Game Studios
GTA SA
NFS Most wanted (2005), The Run, Rivals

Yaumaw

Aug 5, 2016
I have to say that it seems we are quite a close community, almost all of us agree on the games.

I´m gonnna try to keep it simple:

From here Milfs Control, lets see how it ends. And Superpowered has lots of potencial.
And PC games in general I ought to say FallOut 1, I like most RPG like DragonAge and Mass Effect, but FO1 has been on my PC for ages and still is.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I have to say that it seems we are quite a close community, almost all of us agree on the games.

I´m gonnna try to keep it simple:

From here Milfs Control, lets see how it ends. And Superpowered has lots of potencial.
And PC games in general I ought to say FallOut 1, I like most RPG like DragonAge and Mass Effect, but FO1 has been on my PC for ages and still is.
I oughta recheck the rags superpowered , i know it's a buggy mess and he basicly dropped it cause of the rags being a pain to work with. But still, it gives me some vibes back to what the ren'py version can become

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Fallout is pretty high on my list and up until 4 came out and had to spoil it, I owned every canon Fallout game (BOS on Xbox is non-canon). I also Love The Legend of Zelda series and the Monster Hunter series.

Reactions: Help

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Well, i'm very likely PC & PS123P & XBOX360 gamer, But i have started my first adult game with " Witch Trainer ", After that i have played many i cant say which one is best bcuz all i have played has not an ending yet except Incest Story.
As of now my best Adult game is:
2D Comics : Witch trainer (This made me to search more fap games)
3D Comics : Milf's Control (my opinion will change respect to its ending)

In General (cant say this is my best, but after playing that particular game it Enhanced my gaming experience)
A/c Consoles:
PC : Assassins Creed Series
PS1 : Resident Evil 3 Nemesis
PS2 : Fatal Frame 3 Tormented
PS3 : Uncharted Series
XBOX360 : Gears of Wars Series

When it Comes to Genere:
Strategy - Age of Empires
Action - God of War
Adventure - Tomb Raider
Racing - Need for Speed 4 High Stakes
Shooter - BF/COD
Horror - Outlast.
First time I've seen someone with Resident evil on there list :D

Help

Aug 5, 2016
Fallout is pretty high on my list and up until 4 came out and had to spoil it, I owned every canon Fallout game (BOS on Xbox is non-canon). I also Love The Legend of Zelda series and the Monster Hunter series.
Legend of zelda is literally a legend :)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Over at emuparadise, I found downloads of the original legend of zelda. So i grabbed an emulator as well and now I play it on my pc.
Here's a screenshot of link being denied by zelda...

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
That's the 3rd one, The first 2 are confusing as fuck. The first one gives no direction as to where to go (doesn't actually matter though according to guides though some dungeons have key items and some are optional)

Reactions: muttdoggy