what is your top girl list in milfy city

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

who is your favorite girl in Milfy City

• Total voters

Lionchad

Aug 31, 2018
i dont know about you but the dialog of saying "your the only girl for me" i want you to be my girlfriend" your the only one i care about" those lines in itself is bound to be a mess if this was a game like depraved awakening acting lessons or other realistic relationship game

you have to remember this is icstor and this is a incest game where you can bonk not just your whole family but everyone else and with a harem master like myself you really think i was going to stick with just one girl?
I undertand you and i think MC with Caroline, Sara and Linda at the same time is good, but including someone in their relations who are not from the family is weird because it will just make the whole story and feelings between them a totall mess.

Lionchad

Aug 31, 2018
maybe you misunderstood when i said this but this is a icstor game and its a incest game with additional sexy women ive played all the games now the personality is alot different from the old games but i highly doubt they will changed their game mechanics to such a degree to make it be like those adult novels ive mentioned

if there isnt going to be a scene with violet and caroline there will be a special card to find everyone can be bonked in their box but probably the main focus like always is to ending up with mom and sisters

you can play your playthrough how you want though me im always going for the harem option as in fuck anything thats a female in the game
I really think Milfy City is way different from ICTOR previous games considering how the story goes, but we only can wait for further development to see which one of us is right.
And i understand your preferences and don't have any problems with that, just talking about whole concept of the game as i see it.:)

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I really think Milfy City is way different from ICTOR previous games considering how the story goes, but we only can wait for further development to see which one of us is right.
And i understand your preferences and don't have any problems with that, just talking about whole concept of the game as i see it.:)
yeah the greatest things about new games is how the story will unfold :D

Reactions: Lionchad

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I like the Mom and I fucking don't like Celia, but I'm freaking curious about Judy. Don't know why but something tell me she can be one of the top woman of the game.

Alpha_warrior

Oct 14, 2018
Sara FTW

-Cute / Adorable / Innocent / Pure / LOVE the MC

What more do you want :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Also love the Mom for the Son complex stuff only and hate her for the slut trait that she share with Caroline

That's why I hate Caroline so fucking much because I can't really feel anything with her, you can't have a single conversation without her mentioning how much of a slut she is. Maybe that's other kink that's why she is the poll lead but I just don't go with that

RonDamon

Aug 15, 2017
Caroline best girl, I do not care that she used to be the bicycle of the town and all the guys and probably some girls too have had their way with her, she is finally mine

Reactions: SteelRazer
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote