what is your top girl list in milfy city

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

who is your favorite girl in Milfy City

• Total voters

Lionchad

Aug 31, 2018
I don't know how anyone can think that Caroline is a slut if writer himself said that she isn't. And if you played 0.4c version the maximum ammount of relations she talked about is three. Not very slutish behavior i think.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
While all of the women are hot, I have to go with Sara. She's a touch naive in some things, but is very enthusiastic in wanting to satisfy her "boyfriend". She is perhaps the sweetest character in the game. I WOULD like to see her end up craving all things anal ( given that she finds using her ass to be intimate ). Would be fun watching the MC search for new and creative ways to satisfy Sara's desires.

ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
First post here, but...I need to go with Caroline.

Honestly, besides being hot, i liked how she actually tried to end things and just you know, wasn't acting like crazy all of a sudden. Aside from that she is the complete package, knows what she wants in life and is really kinky with all her fantasies (really, they're hilarious).

Second one is Yazmin, yeah, i'm sad i couldn't vote for her. I like her adventurous attitude, and how insane she is sometimes.

For the third? I'm saving myself for Judy, i expect good things from her.

Honestly, aside from the twins, that i just didn't care, i liked every character in some way. My only...Grievance i guess is that we're already at 4/5 with Caroline and we never had even vanilla sex. Mother is basically the same, 3/5 and nothing, and she's activelly trying to bang the MC, at least Caroline did try to end things, so it's more believable. Linda should have just pinned the MC in her office and decided to ride his dick right there. Dangerous sex + crazy MILF + Incest = Perfect scene.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
First post here, but...I need to go with Caroline.

Honestly, besides being hot, i liked how she actually tried to end things and just you know, wasn't acting like crazy all of a sudden. Aside from that she is the complete package, knows what she wants in life and is really kinky with all her fantasies (really, they're hilarious).

Second one is Yazmin, yeah, i'm sad i couldn't vote for her. I like her adventurous attitude, and how insane she is sometimes.

For the third? I'm saving myself for Judy, i expect good things from her.

Honestly, aside from the twins, that i just didn't care, i liked every character in some way. My only...Grievance i guess is that we're already at 4/5 with Caroline and we never had even vanilla sex. Mother is basically the same, 3/5 and nothing, and she's activelly trying to bang the MC, at least Caroline did try to end things, so it's more believable. Linda should have just pinned the MC in her office and decided to ride his dick right there. Dangerous sex + crazy MILF + Incest = Perfect scene.
im glad you made your first post on my thread :D and im also sad i cant edit my poll :'( however to make up for that i rearranged the pictures in whos my favorite girls in the first page

Reactions: ExDeath730

Maroa Mina

Oct 21, 2018
First post for me.
Caroline is amazing, not too crazy, I love all photoshoot with here.
Then I vote for Mom, because she's a wild milf.
And finally Sara, she's so cute !
Too bad I haven't fucked them already :(
(sorry for the bad english)

Maroa Mina

Oct 21, 2018
Thanks a lot :) I'm discovering a new type of game, I've played a bunch of them in a week and fall in love with those high-res 3D, the work is awesome but I'm offtopic. Thanks for welcoming me.

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Bravo, I saw that you left out from the poll the only teen with boobs :noexpression: (no, future girls don't count...)
I voted for Caroline but you really disappointed me. Macy is "harem" material!!! :p

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Bravo, I saw that you left out from the poll the only teen with boobs :noexpression: (no, future girls don't count...)
I voted for Caroline but you really disappointed me. Macy is "harem" material!!! :p
i didnt really seem to like her that much however she is cute once we get more content with her then sure ill add her and probably put her higher then the aunt since i dont really like her only yasmin is the best one :D ill just put her here for you though :p
screenshot0014.png

Reactions: DanMachiFan

lausaj

Oct 20, 2018
For me top girl will be the one at the swimming pool( in school). Carolene's the only character that keeps backing off while others are driven into. Would be really intrested to see violet's play and the swimming pool girls play, their characters are different compared to others

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote