VN Ren'Py What Could Go Wrong? [Ep. 2 Part 1] [WsZgamez]

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
eeeh

is it me or is the mc handled like a toodler after moving?
i mean - shannon - wtf

i hope btw that it is possible to avoid both - kait and shannon later on
or are we forced to "cheat" on amanda ?
anyone with more insight?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
My God this fucking code is a nightmare. Every single choice the dev puts out relies on at least 3 or more previous variable from other choices. I tried going through it to find a more optimal choice after I started getting greyed out choices and I can't make fucking heads or tails about any of it. There are variables that exist on separate files that related to events that happen because of the choices you made 3 scenes ago.

This dev needs to put out an official walkthrough and now.

Though my bet is it'd look more like a flowchart.

scrappy or Sancho1969 I want to ask if one of you could mod this game, but I almost feel bad for exposing you to this hell.

Edit: Also can we talk about how the side characters keep being hotter than the main ones?
Paula and Sophie were both hotter than Amanda. Same with the Bartender at the place he worked security for.

The exception is Kait, but Shanon is just as hot.
The first Club girl was smoking but with the second set of women, the Red dress chick was clearly hotter than Faye.
you can use this - to see and change choices on the flow

https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-15-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/

and yes this code is a mess if it comes to choices
( if EP1_S02_CH_1 == True or (EP1_S02_CH_1 == False and EP1_S02_CH_2 == True) :ROFLMAO: )
just because i greeted someone friendly ,im am forced to go out with them? (example , but works like that)
bummer...

Reactions: qaywsx

WsZ

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Hey.

Occasionally I look here to read what people write about my AVN. I will admit, some comments, although not very nice, give me something to think about, for example: what to improve, what to add that I did not take into account before, etc. But claims that I have to do this or that because someone doesn't like something, and on top of that, claims from people who illegally obtained my AVN are rather out of place.

This is a pirate forum and I understand that. The fact that my AVN will land here is beyond my control.

Now, as for questions about WCgW visit my discord.

I've already written about it more than once. Here in this environment I'm not going to reveal any information, but on discord I may be able to answer your questions without giving away important information. But if such a person comes to Discord with claims of some kind, then at least I will have the satisfaction of banning him.

If someone wants to ask me something, feel free to do so, but in a polite manner.

That's what I wanted to say in this matter. I hope that at least some people enjoyed WCgW.

WsZ

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
It took me a while to find a gem like this. What a good game with intriques and different roads. Any update about the next release?

Newsscaster

May 10, 2021
What Could Go Wrong? [Ep.1-Pt.2] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 267mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Link not working

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1695636456747.png
What did last month get us ... in what be going on inside this game:
Ep1 Progress Report #22 from AUGUST 26 AT 9:53 AM

This time, a piece of information for everyone.

I'll start with the things I wrote about in the previous report.

So, I finished the afternoon event. As I started working on the evening event - a really short one (a few lines of dialogue, 20 renders, maybe a little more), I began to wonder what to do next, after I finish the evening and morning events from the next day…

And I decided that I will show another event after this morning's one. I will tell you why.

Finishing work on part 3 at the morning event, I would leave some things unexplained/unfinished (you will see this when Ep1 P3 finally sees daylight). Following this path, continuing the sequence of events, MC will meet another lady. And with that, I will have the process of introducing Li completed - something that I have planned when I started work on Ep1.

I wrote about that in one of the early posts (maybe even before I started working on EP1).

In this event, I will add only what is necessary, but at the moment I will not tell you how many additional renders I will have to produce because first I have to write about this event in detail. Keep in mind that only a few days ago I decided to move this event to part 3, but this way I will have the whole Ep1 ready, and I'll be able to start working on Ep2, but I'll write about that and the plans some other time.

What else do I have to do?

I sent scenes #5 and #6 to the proofreader. As soon as the text comes back, I'll start typing it into the renpy. I'll have to finish writing the script, translate the scene #7 and send it out.

As for the gallery/galleries and the new pictures, I haven't decided yet whether I will add anything in this part.

Of the minor things, I have to prepare a new banner and a picture "promoting" Ep1 part3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's all.

1695636859571.png

Last edited:

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Ep2 Progress Report #3 (public)

Hi.
Usually after the release of a particular part, I make a post called "developer notes" and write there this and that about WCgW.
Instead of that, I will share with you how work on part 1 of episode 2 is going. I'm doing this because it's been a while since my last public report.

Here you have another spoiler/preview from scene 1.

With some images from scene 1, I will tell you that I had more work to do than usual. It posed a challenge for me, but I also had fun posing the characters so that it came out the way I wanted to.

As for the number of images, I have prepared over 185 scenes. Some are already rendered and some are waiting in queue.

Now, some details about Ep2.

So I got to the point in my work where there will be more branching and more decisions that the player will have to make. I wrote a week ago that I needed to create another room etc.;

I've done that. Now the tricky part. I am talking all the time about scene 1, and the next event that will occur after it. I started to create dialogues for 2 and 3 people who will be in the particular room. Why so, because it will be the result of previous choices.

Following this path, the MC and not only he will behave differently when he is alone with a certain lady - no spoilers for now, and differently when he enters a room with one of the potential Li. This is where the points with this Li will come in handy.

Accordingly, the lack of points will result in that MC will enter that room alone.

When I finish work on this I will start working on events with other ladies. And here's another tricky part. With Shanon, Kaitlin players had the opportunity to earn the right amount of points that will eventually lead to...

...you know what.

Now I have to direct the storyline in such a way to give the opportunity to score with Lana and Eveline, and I haven't mentioned Fay yet.

Here I can already say it.

If a player has closed Amanda's path (for various reasons), then Fay will jump into Amanda's place as the fifth/first Li.

I have more to say/write, but that's enough information for now. What I wrote about today, I will elaborate more in another report for patrons.

Thanks for your support.

WsZ

lkta

May 3, 2017
liked what i had seen so far but appear to be stuck at a diner with Kait, 2 choices are there "when did you learn to... Pick a lock / steal a wallet" but neither can be selected

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Ep2 Progress Report #7 and WCgW Ep1 part3 — Release — Public

Hello.

A word of explanation and some info about my work.

The two scenes I am working on are the events/two consecutive days that follow the events that occurred immediately after ep1p3 ended.

A portion of the text from scene #1, I have already translated and sent to the proofreader.
Now, some numbers.

I have 230 images rendered and 110 prepared for rendering. That was the count on Friday. 60 of these 110 prepared are images from scene #2 "Shanon's path." I am slowly approaching the end of work on this event. Also, now that I have everything prepared, it will be easier for me to start work on an event in which the player did not collect points with Shanon.
I also decided to add another, relatively short event, to the scene #2 after the one from the morning. I'm doing this to give players a sort of "announcement" of what events will occur in part 2 of episode 2. Now, I can already tell you that there will be a big branching of the storyline and, according to the previous choices and considering the new choices, the player will see a particular path/big event involving the girl he has chosen.

Keep in mind that there will be no harem in this game, because that would contradict how I constructed and devised the plot.
And back to work on scene #2.
After I finish the events from the office, I will make a small event with Lana and on this I will probably finish part 1 of episode

This may still change, but for now this is my plan.
In other news, it's time to share Ep1p3 with everyone.
Here's a reminder of what this version has.
- 633 renders
- the plot moves forward a few days.
- MC meets two new ladies and at this point the process of introducing Li comes to an end.
- I've added a few new tracks.

PC:

MAC:

Thanks for your support.
WsZ

DarkDemon

Apr 25, 2017
Ep2 Progress Report #7 and WCgW Ep1 part3 — Release — Public

Hello.

A word of explanation and some info about my work.

The two scenes I am working on are the events/two consecutive days that follow the events that occurred immediately after ep1p3 ended.

A portion of the text from scene #1, I have already translated and sent to the proofreader.
Now, some numbers.

I have 230 images rendered and 110 prepared for rendering. That was the count on Friday. 60 of these 110 prepared are images from scene #2 "Shanon's path." I am slowly approaching the end of work on this event. Also, now that I have everything prepared, it will be easier for me to start work on an event in which the player did not collect points with Shanon.
I also decided to add another, relatively short event, to the scene #2 after the one from the morning. I'm doing this to give players a sort of "announcement" of what events will occur in part 2 of episode 2. Now, I can already tell you that there will be a big branching of the storyline and, according to the previous choices and considering the new choices, the player will see a particular path/big event involving the girl he has chosen.

Keep in mind that there will be no harem in this game, because that would contradict how I constructed and devised the plot.
And back to work on scene #2.
After I finish the events from the office, I will make a small event with Lana and on this I will probably finish part 1 of episode

This may still change, but for now this is my plan.
In other news, it's time to share Ep1p3 with everyone.
Here's a reminder of what this version has.
- 633 renders
- the plot moves forward a few days.
- MC meets two new ladies and at this point the process of introducing Li comes to an end.
- I've added a few new tracks.

PC:
Mega
MAC:
Mega

Thanks for your support.
WsZ
SonsOLiberty if you could do your magic here when you get a chance :)

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes