Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
It's not that I only defend patrons, I defend people in general,
I defend their right to free opinion, free decisions, free feelings...

Patrons are humans just like F95 members and developers.
I think we should respect them all and not attack any group because they have a different opinion.
Rich coming from you,seems like you love to attack people for no reason with zero respect.

I guess one has to be a real idiot to do such a posting ;)

_Gaalec_

May 14, 2022
So guys, how do you think, when will we see new update? Maybe anyone have inside... I mean real content for play, not "progress" tracker. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
A few months ago, I said these devs are taking too long and making excuses. Got downvoted and people defended them. Well look at the tag now, abandoned. I can smell fraudsters a kilometre away. Funny how there are so many people here who defend scammers and liars (aka adult devs). Shame on you, you people are the reason adult devs are so successful at scamming folk.

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
0.6 (6 updates) have taken 2 years of work and now in another 2 years we got nothing...

all those shitty DEVs... always talking about community, that they love their fans, that they are grateful for support and game is done thanks to them... that they love to make games and all this support enable them to do the kind of work they like and not what they need to do...

in reality they don't give a shiet about some anons in the internet... they just take your money and lie for years that they are working on update... it just show they always lied and game was always just money making machine... they never seen us as real people, just cows to milk

deep inside we know it from the beginning but betrayal always hurt.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
A few months ago, I said these devs are taking too long and making excuses. Got downvoted and people defended them. Well look at the tag now, abandoned. I can smell fraudsters a kilometre away. Funny how there are so many people here who defend scammers and liars (aka adult devs). Shame on you, you people are the reason adult devs are so successful at scamming folk.
Personally, I never said this game was a scam. Just that this thread needed to follow the rules of the forum which dictate that a game without updates in 18 months should have the tag. Sure it really isn't abandoned and I'm still patiently waiting for the update, but since the rules dictate so, it should be followed in accordance. I'd prefer a rule change over this though.

Ellanas

Jul 4, 2021
Good night. I went looking for some information about the next update and I was perplexed when I read the title "Abandoned", then I understood that due to the rules of the forum it had to be placed like this.

For my part, I don't think it's a scam (I don't want to think it is either), I think it's too elaborate to be one. If I were going to scam a game I wouldn't care so much about the story and I would use loose images from the internet or shit like that, there is too much work here for everything to be a scam in the end, in addition, there are several updates that have been added I wouldn't even have updated it, I would have left it in its first version and got everything I could get with empty promises.

Now, in this life you cannot trust even your shadow and until they prove otherwise, you cannot defend them either, only time will tell if it is a scam or not and we will not know more about them, which for now (and I hope I'm wrong) is what it seems.

I've been doing a little research and found this link, I don't know if you've already shared it here (probably yes, but there are too many messages to keep up with XD)
I don't know how long it's been since this tab has been updated, but thinking positively, and being a little credulous, it seems like they have little left...

I also started to investigate their patreon and it seems that they have not completely evaporated, but of course, I cannot read their publications because I am not a patron, but the last publication is from yesterday, so for now I will cross my fingers because don't just disappear.

moskyx

Engaged Member
Jun 17, 2019
Good night. I went looking for some information about the next update and I was perplexed when I read the title "Abandoned", then I understood that due to the rules of the forum it had to be placed like this.

For my part, I don't think it's a scam (I don't want to think it is either), I think it's too elaborate to be one. If I were going to scam a game I wouldn't care so much about the story and I would use loose images from the internet or shit like that, there is too much work here for everything to be a scam in the end, in addition, there are several updates that have been added I wouldn't even have updated it, I would have left it in its first version and got everything I could get with empty promises.

Now, in this life you cannot trust even your shadow and until they prove otherwise, you cannot defend them either, only time will tell if it is a scam or not and we will not know more about them, which for now (and I hope I'm wrong) is what it seems.

I've been doing a little research and found this link, I don't know if you've already shared it here (probably yes, but there are too many messages to keep up with XD)
I don't know how long it's been since this tab has been updated, but thinking positively, and being a little credulous, it seems like they have little left...

I also started to investigate their patreon and it seems that they have not completely evaporated, but of course, I cannot read their publications because I am not a patron, but the last publication is from yesterday, so for now I will cross my fingers because don't just disappear.
They are active on their Discord server, where they update the progress tracker daily for everyone to see. On Patreon they keep posting weekly reports and some spoilery art from time to time

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024

Why, why did you share that link, that was a secret, I always used it to add a new progress picture, which got me always a lot of likes and upvotes.

You ruined my life!!!!!

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes