Whitelightsuicide

Jun 20, 2019
I replayed the game yesterday, and even though I would love to see new content with Simmone, Anne, Holly, etc, the main storyline is the one I'm looking forward to see the most. The Elven stuff is the most interesting to me. Also, I think these three are the hottest in the game, if excluding the ones with finished storylines, and they're all linked to the main quest. Need more with them. Which saddens me cause I think the main story will be their last focus?

View attachment 3530430 View attachment 3530432 View attachment 3530434
Next part of the story was datamined by f95zone experts to start development in 2040.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
I replayed the game yesterday, and even though I would love to see new content with Simmone, Anne, Holly, etc, the main storyline is the one I'm looking forward to see the most. The Elven stuff is the most interesting to me. Also, I think these three are the hottest in the game, if excluding the ones with finished storylines, and they're all linked to the main quest. Need more with them. Which saddens me cause I think the main story will be their last focus?

There will be a patron poll for v0.9 after v0.7 is released (v0.8 is already confirmed as Holly's story). Main Story will be one of the options, and I think it has an excellent chance of winning, since it came in second place to Holly in the v0.8 poll by only a few votes. Fingers crossed.

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022

Lana is my favorite so good tast

Reactions: Srimanta

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
game is as good as abandoned and there are still duds coping in this thread talking about not just next update but the one that would come after and the one after that.

boys, update 0.8 will never see the light, let alone 0.9. Let's not even talk about 0.7.

Alexxx888

Apr 22, 2022
game is as good as abandoned and there are still duds coping in this thread talking about not just next update but the one that would come after and the one after that.

boys, update 0.8 will never see the light, let alone 0.9. Let's not even talk about 0.7.
We are a couple of months away from the 0.7 release.

DemiMaximoff

Jun 10, 2018
There will be a patron poll for v0.9 after v0.7 is released (v0.8 is already confirmed as Holly's story). Main Story will be one of the options, and I think it has an excellent chance of winning, since it came in second place to Holly in the v0.8 poll by only a few votes. Fingers crossed.
What the hell. I was under the impression that the upcoming update would have many things: main story, a scene or two for some of the other characters, new photographs to unlock, and then the main course, Gomira's storyline.
If main story is one of the poll options for future updates, does that confirm that this new update, as big as the rest of the game, is dedicated entirely to Gomira? I like muscular orc girls as much as the next person, but this is excessive if true

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
What the hell. I was under the impression that the upcoming update would have many things: main story, a scene or two for some of the other characters, new photographs to unlock, and then the main course, Gomira's storyline.
If main story is one of the poll options for future updates, does that confirm that this new update, as big as the rest of the game, is dedicated entirely to Gomira? I like muscular orc girls as much as the next person, but this is excessive if true
You're correct about new photographs and minor scenes for other characters as they interact with Gomira and MC during Gomira's story, but there will be no Main Story advancement in 0.7.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017

Agreed, for me I was really looking forward to MC giving Serana the sex correction her bratty ass so desperately needs.

Reactions: seilaporraaa

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Jesus, I hadn't followed the game for a while and just saw that the last update was on 2022-07-30! Anybody know what happened?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: _Gaalec_

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
This is what some of us been complaining for a while,2 year for the fucking orc girl:HideThePain:
And before someone says "ASHTUALLY IS NOT 2 YEARS:geek:"the last update was like 20 months ago,give me a break.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
It might not just be Gomira, but Gomira and friends? I mean a lot of the other characters have already had their piece, and off the top of my head, I can't think of any more. So if her being the last one, it might mean it'll go through her stuff and the rest since they've already had their intros.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla and kwazi

fusibile87

Jun 28, 2020
It might not just be Gomira, but Gomira and friends? I mean a lot of the other characters have already had their piece, and off the top of my head, I can't think of any more.
Stop coping guys, it's just Gomira. Apparently orc girl required an update big as twice as other girl's. But Holly update will be super quick don't worry *wink wink

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes