Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

"Truck"Kun

Jul 7, 2021
can you play this on andriod? Just asking if there is a mobile version or it can be played with a emulator like joiplay

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
can you play this on andriod? Just asking if there is a mobile version or it can be played with a emulator like joiplay
Don't think so
There are emulators like ExaGear that *might* work but it's not likely

EDIT: For some reason when making this post I thought the game was made in unity. But alas there appears to be a browser version in the main post that may or may not work for mobile.

Last edited:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
after reading about people messing around with hidden assets on one of ntrman games it mades me wonder if this game can be modded and somehow having some sort of sequel or expansion. i know there are programs that let you download the assets so you can changed it or added later on.

HtoYuaNiro

Oct 20, 2022
is there a guide on how to complete a mini-game with tentacles?? I didn't understand this fucking tutorial at all

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Anyways I tested it and it seems like what you said is true. I took the liberty of taking the download you provided and the hero version from earlier and simply combined the files from the hero version with the new one. Here's the link to Wet Summer Days v2.1 uncensored with cheats debug.

Mega

So do I get a cookie? :whistle:
No longer available does anyone have a late game save that works for wind 10 or some way of cheating, this game is very frustrating to make any form of progression.

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes