Others Completed Wet Summer Days [v2.1] [Rayn]

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't change the settings in the game help?
The only settings (in the version that's been uploaded) are on the main menu there's none when your actually in game.

As for the new content (other than the mini game) starting a new game the dialog and sounds did seem a little different. For the new blow job variation in the patch notes it's when she wakes you up in the morning, eventually she'll give a full blow job and you'll cum in her mouth. That's all the new game content for this version, I was kind of hoping the wet dress inconsistency's might be fixed but no.

Edit - Oh and finishing the game now gives you the hint "something stirs in the dark" which didn't really help...

Also the cheats have been removed from this version, really annoying as they could be used to control the length of some of the scene's not just to actually cheat.

Reactions: bushweed

Kinkkong21

Apr 5, 2017
Actually, i said i did not have time but playing for like 10 minutes i got it, dunno if it was luck or not but i got it on the third time, what i did was trying to grab her legs first and then belly, when she was hanging by the tentacles i attacked with the last attack to rip her clothes them "grabbed" pussy and arms, ripped her clothes again but this time with the first attack, and then just started grabbing everything i could and them i beat her, well, as I said I'm not sure if it was luck or not, but you could try that if you like
I'll try that and see what happens. Thanks for the reply though.

Apprentice712

Nov 1, 2017
Top most attack option corresponds with top most piece of clothing. Grabbing prevents being attacked and progresses towards combat ending.

D

Deleted member 619253

The only settings (in the version that's been uploaded) are on the main menu there's none when your actually in game.

As for the new content (other than the mini game) starting a new game the dialog and sounds did seem a little different. For the new blow job variation in the patch notes it's when she wakes you up in the morning, eventually she'll give a full blow job and you'll cum in her mouth. That's all the new game content for this version, I was kind of hoping the wet dress inconsistency's might be fixed but no.

Edit - Oh and finishing the game now gives you the hint "something stirs in the dark" which didn't really help...

Also the cheats have been removed from this version, really annoying as they could be used to control the length of some of the scene's not just to actually cheat.
any news about the "hint"

dinojc

Nov 2, 2017
From the looks of it, we need a Cheat.txt file in an Extras folder. However, it is not included in the download so until we can find that elusive file, we don't have access to cheats.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So, I got trapped in the toilet room after playing the water drinking game and both of us came via foot. Tried to peek, and then got stuck.

HardKase

Jul 5, 2017
Well i got the true love ending. All i wanted was the bj scene but no luck?

Damn. To much like real life.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
any news about the "hint"
It's a terrible hint but people have somehow found the battle games location. It's on the screen where you peep though the keyhole to see Mizuki pee, click on the middle floor tile on the far left (also you need Mizuki in the maid costume).

Well i got the true love ending. All i wanted was the bj scene but no luck?
I think the only blowjobs are when she wakes you up in the morning and the drinking game, unless the lust ending is different now.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
there is some walkthrough?
No but you only really need hint's -

Never get caught peeping as it skips time she will always freak out no matter the affection level.

Always play the drinking game (and I'd say as the first thing you do in the morning) as even losings lets you peep on Mizuki peeing and get points, the eye from the shop lets you see under the table so you can do more complicated stuff at higher affection you can also buy more bottles to extend the game time (and more).

After the drinking game I would go to her room and play the card game event there (talk to her for events), after you've got about three hearts (I think) you can use the rope from the shop there.

Peep on her bath at night (click the top of the tree in the garden screen you can still see the house in), with about three hearts (again I think) join her instead.

After the bath in the same area as the tree there's a garden walk event (it's also there in the morning too).

At about three or four hearts you can sleep in her bed and eventually play with her under the sheets.

Once she lets you touch her even just her head and armpit you can make her cum as often as you like for a small but endless amount of points. How far she'll strip and where she lets you touch her is a good indication of what choices in the events will work.

When you get up to four hearts buy the bracelet from the shop and go do the shopping trip event (from the drinking game room in the morning) picking the date option, giving her the bracelet as a present is how you get the final heart. Make sure to have this done before the end of day thirteen to get the good ending, that will keep the game going in a endless mode instead of a game over and unlock the battle game.

How do you use the Debug Keys?
Those are the cheats being talked about in the comments above. You can't on this version of the game, the cheat keys are only on the hero version now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 619253

It's a terrible hint but people have somehow found the battle games location. It's on the screen where you peep though the keyhole to see Mizuki pee, click on the middle floor tile on the far left (also you need Mizuki in the maid costume).

I think the only blowjobs are when she wakes you up in the morning and the drinking game, unless the lust ending is different now.
I talking about the hint that apears after you get the true ending, it's the same?

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Wooohooo another update! Prepare the lube and the headphones comrades! It's going to be a loooooong 5 minutes. Jokes aside, thanks man. :eazyHype:

3.90 star(s) 28 Votes