VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

WalkInDaDust

Sep 24, 2021
I hate when the dev released an unfinished game yet demanding for a price for it. It feels like a game on closed beta state that requires you to pay to play

Reactions: blarg0192

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I hate when the dev released an unfinished game yet demanding for a price for it. It feels like a game on closed beta state that requires you to pay to play
The counter is that we don't expect anyone to purchase the game while it's in development. Demanding isn't a word I would use to describe a transaction of goods. What you're paying for is the full game. What you get is access to our current in-development builds.

If you don't want to support the game while it is in development, that is fine. You're free to purchase it once the full game is out.

WalkInDaDust

Sep 24, 2021
The counter is that we don't expect anyone to purchase the game while it's in development. Demanding isn't a word I would use to describe a transaction of goods. What you're paying for is the full game. What you get is access to our current in-development builds.

If you don't want to support the game while it is in development, that is fine. You're free to purchase it once the full game is out.
Yeah I mean it's true what you've just said. It's just in my country, selling goods in progress is basically a rip-off unless you provide any complimentary to accompany that "unfinished work".

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Yeah I mean it's true what you've just said. It's just in my country, selling goods in progress is basically a rip-off unless you provide any complimentary to accompany that "unfinished work".
And in others, it's normal practice. What's your point?

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
Well, to be fair. You are getting access to the dev builds and maybe some extras too if you're sub to their subscribe star too.

prisoner416

Jan 3, 2018
I wouldn't mind a gallery from the artist subscribestar. Followed them since pieces of my heart. Average game, but the art was amazing.

PacoDelTaco

Sep 8, 2021
Still looking forward to this one. Great concept, solid writing, good art. It's a nice palette cleanser for me, since I typically enjoy those 'MC is a genuinely nice sweet natured dude that just wants to share his love (and dick) with everyone'.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes