VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
I stopped complaining about protracted game development when I started developing myself, now I see how many hours it takes to do even a simple little crap things...

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
I thought this chapter of the game was finished. Like, didn’t the dev make the second chapter already?
Things are being made to be longer. The script is now finished and is being translated to English. Where it will get another pass to correct any translation issues.

Erk is also making a script que document which will then be transferred over to renpy and once that is done it will be onto art.

You know things take time.

atr0phy

Nov 18, 2019
At this rate, Cyberpunk 2 will get released (including its inevitable 3 delays) about 8 years from now before this game ever gets updated.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
At this rate, Cyberpunk 2 will get released (including its inevitable 3 delays) about 8 years from now before this game ever gets updated.
Ah yeah, the classic. Would have been better if you used Duke Nukem Forever instead.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: g659039

envexity

Feb 19, 2023
I don't like commenting much, usually just click and download, but I have to say, I am looking forward to this game. Amazing visuals and I like where the story is going. Take your time and keep up the great work.

Reactions: Kodekerm
3.20 star(s) 19 Votes